One month of peptides for heightmaxxing: Report

Can't remember what my bone age is. 19. May think that's way too old to be injecting, but as far as I know, my plates are still open (went for an exam), and I'd already grown almost an inch in 6 months before I started injecting. Keep in mind that the overwhelming majority of dudes my age are likely done growing. I got a little lucky.

I buy from BPC157Canada.
You are in canada too ? I am going there soon I really hope I'll make it in time
All you're doing is just getting to your genetic height faster, for this to actually work (bypass genetic potential), you have to inhibit the ossification of the epiphyseal plates.
Yes but how

current height?

Aromatase inhibitors, best would be aromasin, letrozole is less desirable.
Would you have any idea of where to buy them in canada ?

Would you have any idea of where to buy them in canada ?
If you got any gymgoers roided friends then hit them up. But I guess you don't, so you would have to try your luck on craigslists or something similar

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
If you got any gymgoers roided friends then hit them up. But I guess you don't, so you would have to try your luck on craigslists or something similar
Oh shit they dont sell it on websites ?

Image getting 2cm taller every month for 8 months and so getting 16cm taller in total, but I will not cope, it will not happens to me. :feelsrope:

Does anyone knows the shelf-life of reconstituted GHRP-2 in the fridge? I can't find reliable info on this?

I'm coming up on the one month mark of injecting GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 no DAC, with the goal of gaining some height. A lot of people seem to be unaware of the benefits of injecting these peptides, and way more people seem to lean towards injecting HGH. Imo, stay away from injecting straight HGH. Not only is it way more expensive than peptides, but it comes with a variety of side effects (swollen jaw/hands, higher chance of cancer). I've also noticed that ever since I began injecting, I've almost developed an affinity for needles. I like it. I've grown to enjoy the pain, in a way. Don't really get how some people are so deathly terrified of needles anymore. Anyways, here's the gist of what I've experienced.
- Better sleep quality, wake up feeling more refreshed and less lethargic.
- WAY more lean muscle, along with a loss in fat
- About 2cm in height (measured multiple days in a row to account for any error)
- Overall more energy and motivation
Remember that these won't do shit for your height if your plates are closed, but the other effects are definitely a ton of fun. Gonna add hexarelin to my stack for the next two months and see how it goes.
What’s your injection schedule?
I’ve never seen someone use ghrp2 and cjc no dac. I think people use ghrp2 for all day hgh release and cjc no dac for pulses

Did you do 1 injection for ghrp + cjc in one syringe? I'am confuse.. Can i mix these two things into one syringe an inject? Or i have to do each with different syringe and needle?

update on hex stack?

I'm coming up on the one month mark of injecting GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 no DAC, with the goal of gaining some height. A lot of people seem to be unaware of the benefits of injecting these peptides, and way more people seem to lean towards injecting HGH. Imo, stay away from injecting straight HGH. Not only is it way more expensive than peptides, but it comes with a variety of side effects (swollen jaw/hands, higher chance of cancer). I've also noticed that ever since I began injecting, I've almost developed an affinity for needles. I like it. I've grown to enjoy the pain, in a way. Don't really get how some people are so deathly terrified of needles anymore. Anyways, here's the gist of what I've experienced.
- Better sleep quality, wake up feeling more refreshed and less lethargic.
- WAY more lean muscle, along with a loss in fat
- About 2cm in height (measured multiple days in a row to account for any error)
- Overall more energy and motivation
Remember that these won't do shit for your height if your plates are closed, but the other effects are definitely a ton of fun. Gonna add hexarelin to my stack for the next two months and see how it goes.
What is your age?

Last edited:
About 2cm in height
Definitely happened, my man.
200.gif

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
Aaaaaaaand op is dead I guess

what website to buy from ? smh

Bump
Such lifefuel
Also I would use SAM-e and other stuff