One thing underrated here: getting lucky

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
So we’ve all seen it if you are not a rotter. I’m talking about a LTN or MTN walking out the club with a HTB plus and you’re just like how!! Here’s why:

Basically, you go out. You approach a LTB landwhale and she rejects you on the spot. Your reasoning is: ‘I am subhuman’ which by some logic may be true. But… it could also be she had just been railed by chad before she came out or a normie, is on her period or just not horny whatsoever.

Then you see a HTB. She has a high sex drive and hasn’t been dicked down in a while and she’s horny af. She’s decided tonight she is fucking and getting some dick no matter what.

So the guy after rejecting the ladnwhale approached the HTB. He’s confident and assertive and she’s thinking he’s a good candidate especially since she’s in the mood even though she fogs him. and suddenly he is leaving with her within 5 minutes and the other guys are looking like :O

Sometimes getting lucky is all that matters. Life isn’t as static as we think. Right place, right time mogs.

Girls get really horny too and will legit fuck a guy they wouldn’t normally off tinder etc. when sober due to being drunk + horny. This is where clubs mog tinder to andromeda tbh.

So ye, just because you go out and get rejected by a landwhale doesn’t mean you then couldn’t go and fuck a htb even though logic at first glance would say that isn’t possible.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Erik-Hexum, RoyaleWithCheese and 9 others
Clubs is so better for slaying better looking girls as a lot of girls will go to the club horny looking to fuck, then they get drunk so now they’re drunk and horny. They can’t scrutinise like they could at home on tinder analysing every detail to be as hypergamous as possible. So they end up fucking a guy they would never off tinder.

Prime example of how NT Mogs tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, PrinceofDarkness, RoyaleWithCheese and 4 others
So we’ve all seen it if you are not a rotter. I’m talking about a LTN or MTN walking out the club with a HTB plus and you’re just like how!! Here’s why:

Basically, you go out. You approach a LTB landwhale and she rejects you on the spot. Your reasoning is: ‘I am subhuman’ which by some logic may be true. But… it could also be she had just been railed by chad before she came out or a normie, is on her period or just not horny whatsoever.

Then you see a HTB. She has a high sex drive and hasn’t been dicked down in a while and she’s horny af. She’s decided tonight she is fucking and getting some dick no matter what.

So the guy after rejecting the ladnwhale approached the HTB. He’s confident and assertive and she’s thinking he’s a good candidate especially since she’s in the mood even though she fogs him. and suddenly he is leaving with her within 5 minutes and the other guys are looking like :O

Sometimes getting lucky is all that matters. Life isn’t as static as we think. Right place, right time mogs.

Girls get really horny too and will legit fuck a guy they wouldn’t normally off tinder etc. when sober due to being drunk + horny. This is where clubs mog tinder to andromeda tbh.

So ye, just because you go out and get rejected by a landwhale doesn’t mean you then couldn’t go and fuck a htb even though logic at first glance would say that isn’t possible.

Don’t forget about drunk rebounds.

When chad breaks her heart she runs out to smash anyone to try to make chad jealous and get him back.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, PrinceofDarkness, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Don’t forget about drunk rebounds.

When chad breaks her heart she runs out to smash anyone to try to make chad jealous and get him back.
Ye this is underrated too. She will legit fuck a guy way below her who she usually wouldn’t just to get a rebound and get some dick.

This is why looking dominant and having high sex appeal mogs in clubs over face tbh as long as you are not hideous of course.

I was speaking to a girl who told me she fucked a guy that was 5’2 from the club and she regretted it a lot (she was 5’10). She said she’d never meet someone off tinder if he wasn’t atleast 5’11.

I asked her why she fucked him and she replied ‘I was drunk and horny’

Brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, PrinceofDarkness, Sub0 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Manletmachine and WishIwasChico
I was speaking to a girl who told me she fucked a guy that was 5’2 from the club and she regretted it a lot (she was 5’10). She said she’d never meet someone off tinder if he wasn’t atleast 5’11.

@autistic_tendencies

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
This is why looking dominant and having high sex appeal mogs in clubs over face tbh as long as you are not hideous of course.

Brutal.

I’ve Been preaching this and people say I’m trolling.

You go to the club with this many drunk bitches one of these hoes are going to let you fuck unless you’re genuinely deformed.

721D9084 BD00 4CB5 92C5 FD0945C0A446

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
@autistic_tendencies
I’ve Been preaching this and people say I’m trolling.

You go to the club with this many drunk bitches one of these hoes are going to let you fuck unless you’re genuinely deformed.

View attachment 2539360
Yes this is true. I’ve never been to a proper night club before only to one in my shitty village with legit 20 people in there going to a uni city with young horny foids everywhere is gonna be so good.

Once I finish my second cycle im gonna go out a lot in the city and I can’t wait to be pounding drunk sluts in there uni dorms.

Yes but those are outliers and one shouldn't rely on things such as luck and chance as a sub chad, because you still won't get satisfying results or you might not get any results at all. For a luck to work, you must get on a huge numbers game and start piling rejection after rejection which is very hard to do if you work and have other responsibilities during the week.

I know some cases where sub chads got lucky, but the foid was still just drunk or mentally ill in the moment, they fucked her once and never again, nothing meaningful came out of it. Chad slays on a consistent basis and has a rotation of foids who are willing to have sex multiple times.

• +1
Yes but those are outliers and one shouldn't rely on things such as luck and chance as a sub chad, because you still won't get satisfying results or you might not get any results at all. For a luck to work, you must get on a huge numbers game and start piling rejection after rejection which is very hard to do if you work and have other responsibilities during the week.

I know some cases where sub chads got lucky, but the foid was still just drunk or mentally ill in the moment, they fucked her once and never again, nothing meaningful came out of it. Chad slays on a consistent basis and has a rotation of foids who are willing to have sex multiple times.
Yes but 90% of guys are normie and the majority of guys you see leaving the club with foids are also normie due to this, so…?

Also, factor in a lot of chads don’t even go to clubs due to not needing to as let’s be real only guys that want to fuck go clubs but Chad doesn’t need to. He can sit at home and just tell them to come over.

I never see moggers in clubs only normies but tbh you wouldn’t as the moggers wouldn’t be in the club for long anyways as they’d be railing someone pretty easily

Getting Lucky:

1. Genetics
2. Parents
3. Environment

The 3 key fundamental components of the black pill

• +1
Also, factor in a lot of chads don’t even go to clubs due to not needing to as let’s be real only guys that want to fuck go clubs but Chad doesn’t need to. He can sit at home and just tell them to come over.

I never seen moggers in clubs only normies
Yes, you get taxed for your time, money and health if you want to get laid as a subchad.

so true!

• +1
You can't apply logic to foids. I get skipped by femcel but randomly a top 5% hoe would like me.

You must shoot your shot everywhere and take the best pick.

• +1
You can't apply logic to foids. I get skipped by femcel but randomly a top 5% hoe would like me.

So true I’ve said to a 3/10 ‘let’s fuck?’ And been ghosted and then have an 8/10 say yes and be down. It’s crazy bro

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and SecularIslamist
So true I’ve said to a 3/10 ‘let’s fuck?’ And been ghosted and then have an 8/10 say yes and be down. It’s crazy bro
Niggas here are trying to understand dating market like some equation. Doesn't work like that.

So they limit themselves and create a fulfilling prophecy about how they're trucel.

• +1
Bhai can u post your pics

I get lucky at getting rejected
Hahah

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and WishIwasChico
Living in shithole like lithuania (separatist part of Russia) is already bad luck

I don't wanna fuck drunk girl.

• Hmm...
we have it almost ALL wrong , trust me, besides looksmaxxing techniques and soft/ hardmaxxing
you shouldnt expect autistic teenagers to know about life tbh, nor dating nor money

Yeah but to slay like crazy you gotta be chad

yeah this shit is surreal a fat bitch calls me ugly and then i can get with a girl whos fine like wtf

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and WishIwasChico
Looks determine your luck. You’re way less likely to get blessed if you’re ugly tbh. More likely to get screwed over.

• +1
yeah this shit is surreal a fat bitch calls me ugly and then i can get with a girl whos fine like wtf
Yes Bhai it makes no sense i don’t get it either, but I have a theory.

On tinder regardless of if you make a femcel or HtB they both get thousands of likes and thousands of options.

Basically, what I’m trying to say is that even if she is ugly she still have the same standards as HTBs as she has thousands of options.

So focus your energy on pretty women as even though it appears it will be harder, I’m not sure that’s the case.

I think what’s harder between htbs and mtbs/ltbs is that the htbs expect you to work for them somewhat as they know their worth whereas the latter will give in more easy.

But guys know this so juggernaut law fucks you over

Looks determine your luck. You’re way less likely to get blessed if you’re ugly tbh. More likely to get screwed over.
Yes but if you are NT you have much better chance of ascending than looksmaxxing especially if you are ugly.

Surgery is overrated. A lot of facial beauty is due to proportions, ratios and harmony, which is extremely hard to change with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and lelouch
Yes but if you are NT you have much better chance of ascending than looksmaxxing especially if you are ugly.

Surgery is overrated. A lot of facial beauty is due to proportions, ratios and harmony, which is extremely hard to change with surgery.
i am in most need of a rhino in this whole forum my nose is absolutely vile from every angle, wideish nose with a retracted columella and a flat bridge like an asian can't even see the bridge from the front mashallah i was born to have a rhino it's my fate, surgery is good if you plan, research, and design everything and have a lot of money, carefully designed implants can boost you up high

Imagine hoping for luck in one of the most hedonistic places on earth

• +1