Only proven benefits of NOFAP

Massive cope. Only weak soyfags arent able to deal with stress even tho that's highly anecdotal and being horny is fun
Some of us need to use our brains to accomplish things.
JFL I remember now the only reason you bark against nofap is because you're a high E obese little feminine bitch and are ugly as fuck. Keep crying for nofappers cunt.
Keep crying for 2018 Brendio.
Notice how the only people who are against it are incels with no chance of ascending, and dont even looksmax in the first place just here to larp. If youre a true looksmaxer you would be like sherlock holmes, willing to look into and understand anything that could potentially make you better looking and a better you, if youre not overthinking everything that could make you better and not trying it get off this site or join this site called incels.is i heard they like guys like @BrendioEEE
You seem confused, I have lost over 180LB, and am getting legally married this year.

i got horny as fuck on a 3-4 week nofap streak. Very distracting.

• +1
Reactions: Elias

You seem confused, I have lost over 180LB, and am getting legally married this year.
Normies do the same thing
i got horny as fuck on a 3-4 week nofap streak. Very distracting.
Put the horniness into your craft instead of it letting distract you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Yet I'll probably have a better job and am doing fine in school despite not jerking off my dick.

Also, you're still a fat piece of shit and you'll never be able to make up for you subhuman metabolism genetics, you'll never be able to live with that. On top of that you're like a 5'5 manlet so nobody takes you serious.

Funny to see you'll get married to that female incel wannabe autist girl, your kids will grow up 10 times worse than both of you and slit their wrists by the time they're growing pubic hair :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and KrissKross
Yet I'll probably have a better job and am doing fine in school despite not jerking off my dick.

Also, you're still a fat piece of shit and you'll never be able to make up for you subhuman metabolism genetics, you'll never be able to live with that. On top of that you're like a 5'5 manlet so nobody takes you serious.

Funny to see you'll get married to that female incel wannabe autist girl, your kids will grow up 10 times worse than both of you and slit their wrists by the time they're growing pubic hair :forcedsmile:
You seem confused.

Edging feels great, i can fap even more

Attachments

• 20200217_215632.jpg
    20200217_215632.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 20200217_220026.jpg
    20200217_220026.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NormieKilla
Mods should pin this tbh @Lorsss @knajjd

Yes, fasting increases androgen receptor density by a lot.
can you give a quick list of what increases androgen receptor sensitivity please?

(also im trying to get thicker denser hair - silkier - if you have any high IQ insights! thanks)

can you give a quick list of what increases androgen receptor sensitivity please?

(also im trying to get thicker denser hair - silkier - if you have any high IQ insights! thanks)
lifting

cardio

fasting

nofap

tribulus

protein high diet

also supplement collagen peptides for your hair and skin.

• +1
What do an increase in Androgen receptors do
Increases the cosmetic benefits of testosterone. Masculinity, dick gains, collagen and hair gains.

• +1
Herb proven to increase androgen density
nothing compares to not ejaculating for androgen receptors. others are minor, i doubt they do mch if anything

More fap means more shame feeling = more self hating = you'll become the worst version of yourself

• +1
nothing compares to not ejaculating for androgen receptors. others are minor, i doubt they do mch if anything
Interesting theory. Any evidence to support it or just personal anecdote?

2: At work, I told this 35 yo foid daughter who was 16 (i was talking to her and ended up dating) that her mom had a fat ass. Her mom found out and she asked me ‘do i really have a big ass?’ And seemed happy i said it jfl. Take in mind this bitch was 35 with 4 kids and husband and was a muslim, and she didnt grass to my manager or anything.
Take in mind i was 17 when this happened and muslims are all ethical and shit she was even wearing a hijab.

Wait so the 35 yr old who is wearing hijab allows her daughter to date?

• +1
might be legit for a few weeks or even months but after some time you will feel weaker than before you started nofap. Atleast that's how i felt

might be legit for a few weeks or even months but after some time you will feel weaker than before you started nofap. Atleast that's how i felt
Thats called a flatline, it can last from weeks to months, that’s normally the point where people fail, once you go through that youll feel on top again, libido will return etc, flatline is the process where your dopamine receptors are repairing, be patient and you wont regret it

Thats called a flatline, it can last from weeks to months, that’s normally the point where people fail, once you go through that youll feel on top again, libido will return etc, flatline is the process where your dopamine receptors are repairing, be patient and you wont regret it
ah shit that was 3 months ago i fapped like a horny cave man since. Now i want to try it again but im still convinced its a placebo and the low iq looksmax community is falling for it

ah shit that was 3 months ago i fapped like a horny cave man since. Now i want to try it again but im still convinced its a placebo and the low iq looksmax community is falling for it
Nope, our ancestors never fapped just like they didnt mouthbreathe, they only ejaculated for the intent to create, and even that was later on in there lives after they had developed so it didnt affect there development etc

Nope, our ancestors never fapped just like they didnt mouthbreathe, they only ejaculated for the intent to create, and even that was later on in there lives after they had developed so it didnt affect there development etc
Where do you get that from? I discovered masturbation on my own pretty early why would it be different for them?

Last edited:
Where do you get that from? I discovered masturbation on my own pretty early why would it be different for them?
Because they had endless women to fuck? Its not like how its now, masturbation only started because niggers coudnt get pussy so they started doing it themselves

Because they had endless women to fuck? Its not like how its now, masturbation only started because niggers coudnt get pussy so they started doing it themselves
I started masturbating with 10 or 11 lol and im sure they did not have endless women all the time jfl try slaying the women of the alpha cave man as some genetic waste product

I'm neither for or against nofap...
But the bit about our ancestors is BS
Pretty much every primate(and some other animals too) do masturbate.

no nofap for your face