Only truecels will understand this song

nigtard

nigtard

I felt like an emo listening to this shit.The whole summer locked up in my room listening to this for hours while everyone was having fun.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and vermillioncorefan
fakecel

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and nigtard
You are the last person who can call me a fakecel, unironcally you actually have a good base and look human without surgeries.I have to go through multiple surgeries just to be human.And you can just JBWmax some foid if it ever comes down to it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and ElTruecel
You are the last person who can call me a fakecel, unironcally you actually have a good base and look human without surgeries.I have to go through multiple surgeries just to be human.And you can just JBWmax some foid if it ever comes down to it
didnt read, everything you say is retarded

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Abused dog sounds

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and ElTruecel
On a serious note you actually mog me by a distance, I feel envious looking at you
Calling me LTN than calling me a 'mogger' just shows how much of a hypocrite you are.

Calling me LTN than calling me a 'mogger' just shows how much of a hypocrite you are.
When you are subhuman LTN is a mogger.The difference is that you actually got mogger potential while with me its over.

Two fakecels arguing in the thread

At least you don't deny it but trust me I am not a fakecel. I am very ugly even for .org standards
No I’m not a fakecel that’s already established but you are

that’s what i sound like when im jizzing like crazy and my cum is exploding all over the place