Only wanting blondes when you're not = a standardscel

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
JFL at this
an overall good looking girl. i like blondes who are fit or go to the gym because that means they take care of them selves.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JawMogger, SteveRogers, rand anon and 5 others
@sams what's wrong with white brunettes like yourself?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and dragomaxxer
I mean having blonde hair doesn't affect your PSL but tbh for browns melting subhumans with dyed blonde hair are stacy tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Egyptianmogger
or just an ethnicel

@sams
you can have these standards if you're blond yourself, why don't you just fucking go for your phenomatch (white brunette)

i hate that tern

I am blond though, teehee.

JFL at this
he just said its his preference, he didnt say he only wants blondes. imagine making a thread about someones preference

• +1
Reactions: sams
didn't see that

Doesn't even want his own phenomatch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and St.TikTokcel
Blondes are overrated they can be attractive but usually arent

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
he just said its his preference, he didnt say he only wants blondes. imagine making a thread about someones preference
JFL he did say he only wants blondes, since he said he has "very high standards"
an overall good looking girl. i like blondes who are fit or go to the gym because that means they take care of them selves.
AND WHAT DOES THE NIGGA LOOK LIKE? A WHITE BRUNETTE.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, Youใ…ค and Deleted member 55314
I used to be obsessed with eye and hair colour, when i turned 14 overnight i just didnt give a shit anymore. I now prefer darker hair and eye colours. I think its because of your enviroment if everyone around you is blonde it isnt going to be special anymore. I do have a weird obsession with button upturned noses tho...

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and sams
still has a body count of 3 in high school while you get cucked daily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, sams and Deleted member 55314
Blonde vs brunette is so fucking low iq

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and sams
i like fake blondes. all of them were brunette who died their hair
Fake blondes are shit , looks unnatural

Blondes are attractive as jbs but blonde women look weird to me

I agree
Fucking overrated as shit + horrible hair and skin quality
I just think blonde women look uncanny . Probably because Iโ€™m half Asian , I think central Asian or western Asian or Slavic girls are ideal

Most western women in general look shit , healthpill

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
i like fake blondes. all of them were brunette who died their hair
Thoughts on Latina and MENA brunettes?

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
all i know is i like women with high cheekbone fat

• +1
makes sense though ngl, ive often noticed that blondes are more attracted to brunettes and brunettes more to blondes.

i find brunettes far more attractive and im blonde
I remember a foid being upset (ethnic BTW) because she wanted the Mediterranean looking guys with coloured eyes but her LTR bf is a blonde all-american GL jock type

black hair + blue eyes is also a very appealing combo imo

adriana lima, megan fox are prime examples.

the reason thatโ€™s not my โ€œfavoriteโ€ or most preferred type is because those are the top 0.001% of girls

I remember a foid being upset (ethnic BTW) because she wanted the Mediterranean looking guys with coloured eyes but her LTR bf is a blonde all-american GL jock type
@Lankastria

black hair + blue eyes is also a very appealing combo imo

adriana lima, megan fox are prime examples.
Of course. I'm the male equivalent of that pheno you mentioned (dark hair blue eyes)
the reason thatโ€™s not my โ€œfavoriteโ€ or most preferred type is because those are the top 0.001% of girls
But I mean the typical Latina type like this

I mean having blonde hair doesn't affect your PSL but tbh for browns melting subhumans with dyed blonde hair are stacy tier.
guy is white.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Of course.

some of them were appealing but some werenโ€™t. i donโ€™t disregard every other phenotype, or race when i say i like blondes. i mostly prioritize a girl that takes care of her body, (ex: sports, gym) iykwim

Of course. I'm the male equivalent of that pheno you mentioned (dark hair blue eyes)

also tbf a lot of latinas would prefer their own phenotype as opposed to a white boy

• +1
some of them were appealing but some werenโ€™t.
examples
i donโ€™t disregard every other phenotype, or race when i say i like blondes.
What ethnicity are blondes most common in? White. Which makes sense since you are white.
i mostly prioritize a girl that takes care of her body, (ex: sports, gym) iykwim
Gotcha if you don't like overweight foids, that's understandable and valid

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
examples

What ethnicity are blondes most common in? White. Which makes sense since you are white.

Gotcha if you don't like overweight foids, that's understandable and valid
IMG 5150

Users who are viewing this thread

Back