Oofy Doofy gets left by GF on Valentines

TheMaxxer333

TheMaxxer333

Got Me Mad as Sh*t, So I Slapped That B*tch
36B156F8 A2C9 4C1D AE9D 7163008BBDA5

92BAA646 9386 42C3 A054 DB82AAC401EA

Apparently she left him to get fucked by his friend. I’m caging at all the people in the comments thinking something bad happened to this foid because she wasn’t responding to this Nigga calls. In reality she was getting fucked by his BF, brutal. Let’s hope he discovers the blackpill after this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: drimprovement, Allornothing, AlexBrown84 and 7 others
View attachment 2744741
View attachment 2744742
Apparently she left him to get fucked by his friend. I’m caging at all the people in the comments thinking something bad happened to this foid because she wasn’t responding to this Nigga calls. In reality she was getting fucked by his BF, brutal. Let’s hope he discovers the blackpill after this.
Lets hope he goes ER

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lemonnz, mogstars, Zenis and 4 others
Them hoes ain’t loyal never trust a hoe

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: albe.ORG, mogstars, Zenis and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, Zenis and aesthetic beauty
Atp I don't even think ltr is worth it when shit like this happens

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lemonnz, albe.ORG and Zenis
Atp I don't even think ltr is worth it when shit like this happens
LTR are only for Chadlites and above if ur anything below that be prepared to get cheated on

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fundz, Allornothing, albe.ORG and 3 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and TheMaxxer333
LTR are only for Chadlites and above if ur anything below that be prepared to get cheated on
I should just hook up with landwhales to fulfil my sexual desires, no more wishing for ltr's

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, Zenis and TheMaxxer333
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: drimprovement, Zenis, Spergi and 1 other person
View attachment 2744741
View attachment 2744742
Here’s the loser’s comment :
Tons of people want the full context, so here it is.

In Freshman year, in my Algebra class, I sat next to her. Just like every other person, it was kinda awkward. Throughout the year, she would talk to her friends since they were right next to her. I was kind of that weird pillar in the corner. Towards the middle of the year, she noticed that I didn't have very many friends. Probably at the time, like 4 or 5. She offered to sit next to her and her friends at the lunch table, since we had lunch right after, and I accepted that offer. We became very close friends over that year. We hung out a ton in the summer. Going to Arcades, Malls, Restaurants, Movies, even Theme parks together. Around the end of Summer break, when we returned to school for Sophomore year, I confessed my developing love for her. She took the time to process it, but before Thanksgiving break, she accepted our offer for our Relationship. We then started hanging out more and more. We were also nerds, so we'd often play Magic the Gathering and DnD together with friends, and often discuss very nerdy topics. We were just a couple of nerds. Around the beginning of this year, I was starting to think she was just kinda using me now rather than actually caring for me. Since she was 5 foot 1 and I'm 6 foot 1, she would often use me to reach things that were too high for her. Which wasn't out of the ordinary for me at the very least. My Household is short too. Often needing my assistance. She then would start stealing Art and Food I drew and Cooked, and handed them out to her friends without my permission, crediting my work as her own. Which I kinda got angry about, but I didn't say anything because I didn't wanna hurt my feelings. It wasn't long after where she would start treating me like a slave, and often treat me like I was some sort of lower being. And constantly give away or throw out gifts I bought her with the very little money I had. It kinda got to the point where it started to cut deep in me a little bit. But after Christmas break, she started being nice again to me. Treating me with love and respect. Since we got the day off today, I asked her to meet me at the park by the school, as I wanted to give her gifts. She was up for it, and with the very little money I had saved up, I bought her some nice gifts at the store early in the morning so then I could give it to her when she arrived at the park in the afternoon. I arrived first. With all the gifts I got her. She said she would show up the day before, but I had yet to see her. An hour and a half goes by, and she still didn't show up. I started calling and texting her, and got absolutely no response. Just about when she was redeeming herself, she stabbed me in my back. With no warning or message.
6’1 and still a betabuxx cuck, it’s over for this guy kek

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis

I wouldn’t even be sad if he roped after this this Nigga is mentally I’ll goofiest of all oofy doofys

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis

Tallfags on life support. I always see tall incels here but none that actually look good.

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333