Opening a restaurant

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
I want to open a restaurant where I serve keto foods. No sugar, very low carb, very low calorie in general, and make them good too

I am already doing research on this. I am planning to work on everything now then apply for a loan and start working when I'm 18

I think this would help people get in shape, get more low E and would probably make quite a bit of money too

Thoughts?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, impure666, G O D and 4 others
Dont forget to post to r/keto when its opened :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
High T plan

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: G O D
dines me

• +1
Reactions: impure666
Tfw the second smartest user here is like 14.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Einon and Absi
It's high risk and whether it's gonna be really lucrative depends on the location, advertisement etc. which requires a lot of money.
But it's definitely better to get in debt trying to start a business than getting in debt for a worthless college degree.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 147 and Saturn
It's high risk and whether it's gonna be really lucrative depends on the location, advertisement etc. which requires a lot of money.
But it's definitely better to get in debt trying to start a business than getting in debt for a worthless college degree.
I am pretty decent at designing, will probably get better. I have a year to design everything and advertising is not that expensive here (talking about banners)

And theres 0 places like what I want to open that I know of in the whole country.

I will do my best to try to get clients tbh. If it doesnt work, too bad
Tfw the second smartest user here is like 14.
mads me

If he opens it in liberalville, he'll be fine. They are into fad shit.

If he opens it in liberalville, he'll be fine. They are into fad shit.
If they aint doing keto at least they will see the fact that my foods will be very low in calories as an excuse to eat like pigs which im fine with too tbh

You are trying to looksmax other people and make more competition.
I hope you will fail...

jk, good luck

You are trying to looksmax other people and make more competition.
I hope you will fail...

jk, good luck
tbh as i said above theyll probably see it as a way to overeat. normies have no drive to looksmax (most of them) cause they think its all about personality

thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
didnt red

• JFL
Reactions: impure666 and NickGurr
impure666

can you make one vegan meal on the menu, just for me? :feelswhat:

Better serve test serums instead. high T slayers don't need that (((keto))) nonsense. When ur high T u can eat all the carbs u want.

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel and androidcel
no because nobody eats shiit keto food. also because nobody wants to eat high fat food. and lastly because restaurants dont see profit until like the 4rth year. alternative? start an appealing and informational keto blog/youtube channel. minimal risk, scalable profit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
you cant because youre a kid

can you make one vegan meal on the menu, just for me? :feelswhat:
sure, ill pick the grass from around my building and season it with some leaves from a tree for a gourmet vegan meal

no because nobody eats shiit keto food. also because nobody wants to eat high fat food. and lastly because restaurants dont see profit until like the 4rth year. alternative? start an appealing and informational keto blog/youtube channel. minimal risk, scalable profit.
well i dont actually want to make it keto, i want to make it low in carbs and salt, and calories in general. i guess low calorie would fit better

and also i dont want a restaurant, i want a fast food more specifically tbh

also im rich so im not going broke either way

but ill take your opinion into consideration. i have time until I get to decide

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 483
beats rotting. But keto is a fad, and so your main hook will probably be considerably less popular by the time you get around to doing this.

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
beats rotting. But keto is a fad, and so your main hook will probably be considerably less popular by the time you get around to doing this.
im switching to naming it low calorie instead. i strongly believe it will make the normies eat a lot of my food, especially if its good too

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Are Nick Gurrs allowed in?

Hire me for website and seo

I want to open a restaurant where I serve keto foods. No sugar, very low carb, very low calorie in general, and make them good too

I am already doing research on this. I am planning to work on everything now then apply for a loan and start working when I'm 18

I think this would help people get in shape, get more low E and would probably make quite a bit of money too

Thoughts?
Thanks for the idea. My investors will make this happen within a few months