Oral castor oil for hair growth

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
I've started taking oral castor oil for hair growth stimulation (works like minoxidil), 2 x 0.5ml/day

Has anyone done this before?

• +1
Reactions: KingScrew
How the fuck do u take castor oil oral

do u drink it ?

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Why not just take minoxidil? The negative effect on collagen is all anecdotal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 5912
yeah I drink 3ml a day

Absolute cope sorry bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
Can you take it without putting it into capsules or does it taste that bad?

Absolute cope sorry bro
It's actually not a cope. It's apparently comparable to Minoxidil when taken orally. Check out MorePlatesMoreDates video about it. Also, a bunch of people on hairlosstalk reported great results.

It's actually not a cope. It's apparently comparable to Minoxidil when taken orally. Check out MorePlatesMoreDates video about it. Also, a bunch of people on hairlosstalk reported great results.
So why not take Minox instead?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
only been doing it for 1.5 months. I like topical better but that's probably because I'm likely thinning due to a fungal infection. still it's getting better I think, will do a thread in a few months

how do you drink it? just out of a spoon or in a specific way
I stopped doing it, didn't seem to make much of a difference. topical still mogs. but I poured it into a mug and drank it with some milk after swirling it

I stopped doing it, didn't seem to make much of a difference. topical still mogs. but I poured it into a mug and drank it with some milk after swirling it
everything i read about it concludes that if you can handle it oral mogs. but cycle it dont take it forever

depends on genetics of the individual but roughly a few months, my sister for example had 0 eyebrow gains after 1 year of daily topical use
well I mostly do topical to help with inflammation and itching it helps a lot weekly so that definitely works

I'm taking 15mg tofacitinib E/D, Clobetasol solutions on scalp 2x/day, 30mg zyrtec/day, and hair vitamins.

But you know Castor oil is to get diarrhea?