Oral latisse theory (HIGH IQ GTFIH)

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

do something good for the community
minox works by lowering blood pressure, therefore increasing hair growth. it makes sense that it works best orally, since it would be harder to lower blood pressure of a localised area (tropical) than lowering bp systemically (oral) which is why oral works on most people and tropical only some (i think).
it also negates all the sides of loss of collagen + fat pads etc
(systematic hair growth is a negative of oral and possible heart problems apparently. i personally never had sides apart from systematic hair growth which everyone will get, but is dose dependent)

latisse/careprost etc is used for glaucoma and works by lowering the blood pressure in the eye. side effect of this was increased lash growth since i think it increased the length of the hair growth cycle. latisse has some pretty bad sides tho, fat loss, darkening eye colour, red eyes and more and results aren’t permanent.

could we use same logic on oral and tropical minox for latisse and take it orally, negating sides of fucking eye area due to pre mature aging, whilst still getting latisse effect?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: triggr and Deleted member 57630
high iq ive seen
@Orc @BrahminBoss @marek937 @Beastimmung

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57630
Latisse works by upregulating prostaglandin d2.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and appealmaxed
  • +1
Im jst curling mine and maybe slight tinted mascara on my lower lashes.

Im jst curling mine and maybe slight tinted mascara on my lower lashes.
i cant bring myself to do that shit icl.

does work i suppose, all celebs use it anyways, but its not 4 me.

my lashes are naturally curled upwards, just looking to get some slight growth on lowers (mainly) without damaging eye area apart from oral minox

• +1
  • +1
i cant bring myself to do that shit icl.

does work i suppose, all celebs use it anyways, but its not 4 me.

my lashes are naturally curled upwards, just looking to get some slight growth on lowers (mainly) without damaging eye area apart from oral minox
Havent tried latisse but saw some eyelash growth applying topical minox on my scalp

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Havent tried latisse but saw some eyelash growth applying topical minox on my scalp
yeah ive been on oral minox for 6 months, worked well. idk if to expect more results from it tho? do you think results would have plateaud or will continue?

• +1
b

• +1
Different mechanisms of action tho? Also different route of administration