Oral minoxidil is KING

6′2 still over

6′2 still over

Not Human
Jfl look at the comments no one believes him and says he's using hair fibers because most people think topical is the way retards jfl over if ur balding and not using oral minoxidil 2 MONTHS AND THE NIBBA GOT IT ALL BACK

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
hes on fin retard

and prob fake

minoxidil propaganda

Wouldnt even know where to get that shit anyway, i can only find topical where i live, if i type oral minoxidil google shows no products at all. Over?

• +1
Reactions: nordicel
Wouldnt even know where to get that shit anyway, i can only find topical where i live, if i type oral minoxidil google shows no products at all. Over?
Consuming topical minoxidil with clean ingredients is safe

Jfl look at the comments no one believes him and says he's using hair fibers because most people think topical is the way retards jfl over if ur balding and not using oral minoxidil 2 MONTHS AND THE NIBBA GOT IT ALL BACK

dont mkae too muhc noise about this, keep it lowkey.. shhh. eat in silence.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder, Deleted member 62070 and 6′2 still over
I have thailand sources boyo

Good thread

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
It definitely did amazing things for my eyebrows and eyelashes.

• +1
Reactions: nordicel
the facial bloating from oral min is a pain in the ass tbh, been on it for over 6 months and its noticeable

It definitely did amazing things for my eyebrows and eyelashes.
Me eye lashes increased 4x the size, its really long now

but me eyebrows are darker, not rlly any grow (probably take some time)

I don’t think eyebrows can really grow much longer only bushier , if you don’t have hair follicles there minoxidil cannot create them

I don’t think eyebrows can really grow much longer only bushier , if you don’t have hair follicles there minoxidil cannot create them
If me hair grow longer on me eye lashes and there is no reason to not do the same as me eyebrows

Butt yeaa maybe u right, patience will give the result if it grow or not

If me hair grow longer on me eye lashes and there is no reason to not do the same as me eyebrows

Butt yeaa maybe u right, patience will give the result if it grow or not
Oh sorry I miswrote it, hair grows longer but like your eyebrows will not grow wider I think, as in new hair that was never there won’t sprout up unless it was really short and hard to see

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
Primarily it increases the length and somewhat the thickness of the hairs, so your eyebrows can grow a bit longer in the sense the hairs grow longer and can take up more 'space'.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai

Yeah my eyelashes were the first thing I noticed grew, shortly thereafter it was my eyebrows