.ORG TOP 1 ENEMY GOT BANNED , DOXED

DR. NICKGA

DR. NICKGA

Kraken
So recently i made a thread of a femcell exposing who targetted and mas reported many multiple male tiktok accounts with no reason (2 of the 3 targetted accounts got banned)
e9nhrfY.jpg

so i got mad and created this thread

and said to you nigga"s "GRRR IMM SOO FUCKINGG MAD, REPORT THIS FUCKER WE GONNA GET HER"

so this tiktok femcell saw it and posted 5/7 tiktoks vids sending threats to us and exposing us etc.... (probably a attempt to make it trending and fuck with us more)

and then she got very mad and said "i got a powerfull rich 6.5 foot tall oxford fiance with influental family, he is gonna shutdown the site forever"

And she said also "i got powerfull rich connections from oxford"

now guess what happened after 2 days?

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

SHE GOT BANNED, OUR MASS REPORTS WORKED LOLOL

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: guy24, Ruakh, ascension and 44 others
Thats happend when you fuck with us looksmaxxers
wolf GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: urielRanhel, Ruakh, wayme and 45 others
So recently i made a thread of a femcell exposing who targetted and mas reported many multiple male tiktok accounts with no reason (2 of the 3 targetted accounts got banned)
e9nhrfY.jpg

and said to you nigga"s "GRRR IMM SOO FUCKINGG MAD, REPORT THIS FUCKER WE GONNA GET HER"

so this tiktok femcell saw it and posted 5/7 tiktoks vids sending threats to us and exposing us etc....

and then she got very mad and said "i got a powerfull rich 6.5 foot tall oxford fiance with influental family, he is gonna shutdown the site forever"

View attachment 2561925
View attachment 2561929

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Who cares about this sheboon nobody wants them

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, st.hamudi but 6‘5, BeanletMogger and 11 others
Who cares about this sheboon nobody wants them
Omggg i saw a pic of her face half blurred with like drawings, sad that i did not screenshot it and gave it to a autidt nigga who can remove it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47332
G O N E

1dM76DI.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, hopecel, datboijj and 5 others
jfl. poor dad imagine raising a daughter for more than 18 years and her ending up as a femcel keyboard warrior. well maybe she is a teenager. even more sad

edit:prob fatherless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Deleted member 23359, i hear voices and 7 others
Winner winner chicken dinner

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ruakh, SonOfDarkseid, zura and 12 others
e9nhrfY.jpg

so this tiktok femcell saw it and posted 5/7 tiktoks vids sending threats to us and exposing us etc....

View attachment 2561925
View attachment 2561929

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

many reps but no comments? Cmon guysss itss soo fun! Lets party!
Partying Music Video GIF by Taylor Swift

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, WayneBraaaah and Deleted member 47332
Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 47332 and wsada
Party Fun GIF by Solar Impulse
Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Deleted member 47332 and wsada
LESGOOOO ITOLD YAA!!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bugeater23 and DR. NICKGA
jfl. poor dad imagine raising a daughter for more than 18 years and her ending up as a femcel keyboard warrior. well maybe she is a teenager. even more sad

True it's way worse than a guy ending up here, if you have the advantages you get from being female and still end up here something is seriously wrong. I've only seen ethnic girls here also random observation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 24770

LOL SO TRUE

that girl joked about male suicide"s and male lonelines, that girl joked so much about it

she also created guide"s on "how to exploit men for our advantage"s"

True it's way worse than a guy ending up here, if you the advantages you get from being female and still end up here something is seriously wrong. I've only seen ethnic girls here also random observation
i saw only black woman on it
after me observstions and anylese she is also black 100% or half black

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 24770
did anyone save the tiktok videos it looks like she deleted her account

Thats happend when you fuck with us looksmax incels
wolf GIF
THAATS HAPPEND WHEN YOU FUCK WITH US INCELLS

WE GOT ORYAN THAT FAGGOT BANNED AND NOW WE GOT HER

Last edited:
did anyone save the tiktok videos it looks like she deleted her account
her backups are also deleted so i think she deleted every account from her

she posted earlier a tiktok video about a mog battle with her and some random .org nigga, on that battle she used a picture of herself, half that picture got drawings above her face

MAYBE SOME DRAW AUTIST LOL UNDRAW THAT PICTURE AND DOXED HER LOLOL

e9nhrfY.jpg

View attachment 2561925
View attachment 2561929

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Soo many reps but no reply"s, fuck you nigga"s

I stopped taking it seriously when I saw her face she looks gross and is half black. Black women are born femcels black men would rather date a bottom 10% fat white gurl then settle for a normal or above normal black girl.

Black women have all the character flaws of White women but none of the femininity or good looks to back it up its quite sad

Let's gooo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and DR. NICKGA
I stopped taking it seriously when I saw her face she looks gross and is half black. Black women are born femcels black men would rather date a bottom 10% fat white gurl then settle for a normal or above normal black girl.

Black women have all the character flaws of White women but none of the femininity or good looks to back it up its quite sad
Hahahaha blacks are the worst! It would ruin me chadlite gene"s if i breed one of them animals

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fiqh and Deleted member 11126
"i got a powerfull rich 6.5 foot tall oxford fiance with influental family, he is gonna shutdown the site forever"

Tales from Wattpad

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, zura, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 7 others

What’s her face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
who was she and what did she do and y did everyone mass report

What’s her face
I didn't screen shot it and it got deleted. Not sure if it was her if it was she is a legit 3/10. Also doxxing is bannable here. I think doxxing is wrong but in cases where its outside of forum users there should be an exception

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212

Drop her face nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Drop her face nigga
her backups are also deleted so i think she deleted every account from her

she posted earlier a tiktok video about a mog battle with her and some random .org nigga, on that battle she used a picture of herself, half that picture got drawings above her face

MAYBE SOME DRAW AUTIST LOL UNDRAW THAT PICTURE AND DOXED HER LOLOL
see the 2nd post here , i did sadly not take a pic from the tiktok

it may be not be her and maybe she wanted to trick us that the pic on the older thread is not her (https://looksmax.org/threads/tiktok-looksmax-femcel-hate-org.876781/)

• +1
Reactions: Mio
e9nhrfY.jpg

so this tiktok femcell saw it and posted 5/7 tiktoks vids sending threats to us and exposing us etc.... (probably a attempt to make it trending and fuck with us more)

View attachment 2561925
View attachment 2561929

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Omgg sadly that i cannot edit this message, i wanted to add this photo

• JFL
Reactions: vampyre and Ricky212
OMGG HAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE PICS, I SEE LYCAMOBILE, THIS IS THE BROKEST AND CHEAPEST PHONE 4G PROVIDER LOLOL IM NOT KIDDING THIS IS ONE OF THE CHEAPEST , BROKE AND EASIEST TO GET , YOU CAN BUY IT IN EVERY RANDOM INDIAN PHONE SHOP, IM NOT KIDDING LOLOL
z4Q4VYz.jpg
saBTBfq.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Xangsane and vampyre
Omggg i saw a pic of her face half blurred with like drawings, sad that i did not screenshot it and gave it to a autidt nigga who can remove it
Oh so she was black after all? Not surprised. Femcels dont exist unless its a negroid woman.

Total: 90 (Looksmaxers: 77, Bluepillers: 13)

?? Fucking fags 90 niggas go reply and rep

im risking being doxed and death for some .org reps, SO GO REP IT MANN A

Imm on da looksmax .org lifestyle, im ready to die behind this crazy shit.... .org wars

Last edited:
Total: 90 (Looksmaxers: 77, Bluepillers: 13)

?? Fucking fags 90 niggas go reply and rep

im risking being doxed and death for some .org reps, SO GO REP IT MANN A

Imm on da looksmax .org lifestyle, im ready to die behind this crazy shit.... .org wars
96 rn.... omgg you niggers, go rep, give me reps

i will just bump it tommorow at 18:00, perfect time

e9nhrfY.jpg

View attachment 2561925
View attachment 2561929

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

I HATE THOSE TYPE OF WOMEN

OMGG HAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE PICS, I SEE LYCAMOBILE, THIS IS THE BROKEST AND CHEAPEST PHONE 4G PROVIDER LOLOL IM NOT KIDDING THIS IS ONE OF THE CHEAPEST , BROKE AND EASIEST TO GET , YOU CAN BUY IT IN EVERY RANDOM INDIAN PHONE SHOP, IM NOT KIDDING LOLOL
z4Q4VYz.jpg
saBTBfq.jpg
@JOJOcel EXPLAIN YOURSELF NIGGA

e9nhrfY.jpg

View attachment 2561925
View attachment 2561929

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Jfl, she hates blackpillers but is dating a 6'5 guy which is probably a lie but even if she's lying she wants that guy

She has just proven moneypill statuspill iq pill heightpill and finally the most brutual pill of all time RACEPILL as well in a few sentences while being an sjw and signalling opposite things, Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Lmao, Xangsane and 3 others
Thats what she gets for saying I can’t have a ginger stacey.
IMG 0250

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
a mere sheboon can't be my enemy don't exaggerate

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
z4Q4VYz.jpg
saBTBfq.jpg
I MADE IT RICKY212 IS A HOUSEHOLD NAME

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and DR. NICKGA
a mere sheboon can't be my enemy don't exaggerate
Haha you are right, we looksmaxxers we are distined to be kings and even gods, our only purpose is to mog and be obeyed

wVv5bMX.jpg

B80FgEN.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212
@hopecel me brother see this thread, see al the things i said = JFL LOLOL

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
z4Q4VYz.jpg
saBTBfq.jpg
We made it @PseudoMaxxer
FD3C544B EF77 4E40 B90C EDBB02581789

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
:I aM gOiNg To RepOrT yOuR SiTe.