• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
Water baboons cant do shit with their -10 IQ

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Allornothing and DR. NICKGA
Lmao her videos were so fucking cringe

she lurks this site cherrypicking retarded larps from oldcels

she thinks shes the main character in some fucking tv drama where she takes down those evil ''incels'' with her silly tiktoks

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA and Allornothing
Lmao her videos were so fucking cringe

she lurks this site cherrypicking retarded larps from oldcels
yea all her guide"s is just a .org both section rebrand

she thinks shes the main character in some fucking tv drama where she takes down those evil ''incels'' with her silly tiktoks
LOLOL

venus if you read this, dm me i wanna make a peace dealllllll, i just wanna say smh importany no hate, dm me hete or accept all you insta requests

So recently i made a thread of a femcell exposing who targetted and mas reported many multiple male tiktok accounts with no reason (2 of the 3 targetted accounts got banned)
e9nhrfY.jpg

so i got mad and created this thread

and said to you nigga"s "GRRR IMM SOO FUCKINGG MAD, REPORT THIS FUCKER WE GONNA GET HER"

so this tiktok femcell saw it and posted 5/7 tiktoks vids sending threats to us and exposing us etc.... (probably a attempt to make it trending and fuck with us more)

and then she got very mad and said "i got a powerfull rich 6.5 foot tall oxford fiance with influental family, he is gonna shutdown the site forever"

And she said also "i got powerfull rich connections from oxford"

now guess what happened after 2 days?

View attachment 2561925
View attachment 2561929
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

SHE GOT BANNED, OUR MASS REPORTS WORKED LOLOL
Siuuuuu.
Cooked that fool 😁

@hopecel me brother see this thread, see al the things i said = JFL LOLOL
good job bhai fuck these tiktokcels especially FOIDCELS you have my full support!!

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
OMGG HAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE PICS, I SEE LYCAMOBILE, THIS IS THE BROKEST AND CHEAPEST PHONE 4G PROVIDER LOLOL IM NOT KIDDING THIS IS ONE OF THE CHEAPEST , BROKE AND EASIEST TO GET , YOU CAN BUY IT IN EVERY RANDOM INDIAN PHONE SHOP, IM NOT KIDDING LOLOL
z4Q4VYz.jpg
saBTBfq.jpg
What this has to do with me.

her backups are also deleted so i think she deleted every account from her

she posted earlier a tiktok video about a mog battle with her and some random .org nigga, on that battle she used a picture of herself, half that picture got drawings above her face

MAYBE SOME DRAW AUTIST LOL UNDRAW THAT PICTURE AND DOXED HER LOLOL
jfl turns out she was larping as a random bitch, someone exposed her in the comments and found the original picture which was from a morrocan model, it wasn't even her :lul:

bump bump she is gone forever