Outside of the internet, I haven't had any social events in 7 years, I know no one, I have no social media and I live alone.

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Mistral
I legit feel like I'm living somewhere else while still living in my city. It's been more than 7 years since anyone who knows me has seen me. They all probably wonder that I have migrated to some other country. I deleted all social media +5 years ago and since then all I use is youtube. I am unknown and invisible out of 800k inhabitants who live in my city probably only maybe 10 (my family) know me at this point not including my classmates and childhood friends who have probably forgotten about me at this point.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, ElTruecel, LancasteR and 2 others
I legit feel like I'm living somewhere else while still living in my city. It's been more than 7 years since anyone who knows me has seen me. They all probably wonder that I have migrated to some other country. I deleted all social media +5 years ago and since then all I use is youtube. I am unknown and invisible out of 800k inhabitants who live in my city probably only maybe 10 (my family) know me at this point not including my classmates and childhood friends who have probably forgotten about me at this point.
Lol

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Pikabro, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
Same

• Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado

• +1
Reactions: stunna
Why lol? It's not like it's sad, im happy. only thing im sad about is if i can continue this lifestyle for the rest of my life. I want to live this life till i die.

What's ya job

Why lol? It's not like it's sad, im happy. only thing im sad about is if i can continue this lifestyle for the rest of my life. I want to live this life till i die.
well how do u make money? at some point u need to change ur life

I was way happier when I had no friends. Now that I have a lot of friends because I started socializing I feel annoyed and cramped because it’s like I have a commitment to those people, which is like a burden. Sometimes I ghost them for like 1-2 weeks and then I go out with them on weekends. They got used to it and respect my boundaries tough