Over (28 year old virgin)

Honestly you dont look bad. jUST GET clean shaven.. Get new hair style and get lean..
Yeah I'll see how I look when I get lean I got out of shape this winter I look and feel like shit atm

You are just an average minimized i cant really understand why never kissed lol

You are just an average minimized i cant really understand why never kissed lol
Actually I've smoked so much weed I forgot that I had kissed some girls when I was younger and really skinny but kinda faggy skater boy look but haven't had any luck since so I guess young me mogs old me I should have taken better care of myself I guess

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
I rly hate myself and my life

mogs me

• So Sad
Reactions: soulless_npc
take a deep breath OP

IMG 0490

you mog me at least

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16501 and blackpillerguy
Whatever you do don't let anyone gaslight you and torment you saying that your "autistic/weird/non-NT expression" is the problem instead of your looks, I was tortured by this for many years when in reality I was just ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Mouthbreath
Actually I've smoked so much weed I forgot that I had kissed some girls when I was younger and really skinny but kinda faggy skater boy look but haven't had any luck since so I guess young me mogs old me I should have taken better care of myself I guess
Fakecel
Whatever you do don't let anyone gaslight you and torment you saying that your "autistic/weird/non-NT expression" is the problem instead of your looks, I was tortured by this for many years when in reality I was just ugly.
It doesn't matter, both looks and NT are out of one's control anyways :blackpill: :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: sibience
its not your face, its your height

• Hmm...

Yes height but mostly face.

He looks extremely ogre and unapproachable because of his severe underbite.

OP see if you can get bimax for free in your area because of your underbite.

Yes height but mostly face.

He looks extremely ogre and unapproachable because of his severe underbite.

OP see if you can get bimax for free in your area because of your underbite.
Does he even have an underbite? Too many people on this shithole forum exclaim underbite just because somebody has a large lower jaw.

• +1
Whatever you do don't let anyone gaslight you and torment you saying that your "autistic/weird/non-NT expression" is the problem instead of your looks, I was tortured by this for many years when in reality I was just ugly
Whatever you do and no matter how badly you struggle psychologically from this shit, do NOT enter the mental healthcare system as a result of "depression" from being without sex cuz ur ugly. You wanna talk about gaslighting....in fact I will make a thread about this I think.

His height is bad, but it's not truecel tier. He has a narrow head, which is a bigger problem than his underbite, because it's unfixable.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
I'm morbidly obese

IMG 20230128 101227036

This dick is even more expensive.
My cock is worth approximately the amount of money and time I have spent wageslaving which is a few hundred thou

You look like you are smelling farts all day, such a bitch face. For people like yourself, it usually helps to just GTFO and get out of your comfort zone, you look like you have been living in your mom's basement for too long and have no discipline and energy to achieve anything in life, a typical beta male.
Good news is, you can work on yourself to improve that state of being. I would rather inject T and see if it fixes my brain issues than get psych meds and weed.

Just from being from the US you are guaranteed a cute South Asian oneitis waiting for you in say, the Philipines, you just have to save a month's salary, go there, fuck as many bitches as you want, get one pregnant and bring her home, there you go, a new life and a purpose with little effort.

such a bitch face.

You look like you are smelling farts all day, such a bitch face. For people like yourself, it usually helps to just GTFO and get out of your comfort zone, you look like you have been living in your mom's basement for too long and have no discipline and energy to achieve anything in life, a typical beta male.
Good news is, you can work on yourself to improve that state of being. I would rather inject T and see if it fixes my brain issues than get psych meds and weed.

Just from being from the US you are guaranteed a cute South Asian oneitis waiting for you in say, the Philipines, you just have to save a month's salary, go there, fuck as many bitches as you want, get one pregnant and bring her home, there you go, a new life and a purpose with little effort.
Thanks for the feedback you bitch, I'm not interested in an Asian tho nor will I ever be

You know nothing of the effort I have expended years of my life wasted in manual labor toil

Conclusion: you yourself may or may not be a beta bitch but some of your logic is sound so I will ruminate on it

u look like a white mexican

go down south and slay some latinas

God damn you all to hell

You know nothing of the effort I have expended years of my life wasted in manual labor toil
Well, you dropped out of uni, what did you expect, you are either bright or you get one of those useless degrees and try to become one of those cogs in the wageslave machine, shuffling papers here and there, else it's manual labour.

Well, you dropped out of uni, what did you expect, you are either bright or you get one of those useless degrees and try to become one of those cogs in the wageslave machine, shuffling papers here and there, else it's manual labour.
I wasn't beautiful enough to be in college that's why I dropped out

I wasn't beautiful enough to be in college that's why I dropped out
Such a fagget, there are plenty of ugly whores there willing to fuck. You got your attention already, now go inject some T and fix your problems or rope.

Such a fagget, there are plenty of ugly whores there willing to fuck. You got your attention already, now go inject some T and fix your problems or rope.
Ok you faget

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
25851.jpg
XD

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000 and HerpDerpson
IM SORRY I SAID FUCK YOU I JUST KNOW IM UGLY OK SO IM USED TO PEOPLE SAYING DUMB SHIT ABOUT HOW I LOOK EVEN AFTER ALL THIS TIME ALMOST 30 YEARS ON THIS INFERNAL PLANET N NOTHING HAS GOTTEN BETTER SO IM SORRYBUT YA!!!

GOD!!!!! FUCK!!!

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
I’m 28 years old too
Not a virgin but that’s because I’m a degenerate with low standards for sex

Il fuck almost any bitch

I’m 28 years old too
Not a virgin but that’s because I’m a degenerate with low standards for sex

Il fuck almost any bitch
I just need to degenerate more then

I just need to degenerate more then
It wasn’t always good, sometimes it led me to degrade myself with disgusting women.

But when you give up on your expectations sometimes you end up being able to put yourself out there more. Iv had a few decent slays but that was when I was younger. Now I am old and look like shit but I think I can get back on top.

IM SORRY I SAID FUCK YOU I JUST KNOW IM UGLY OK SO IM USED TO PEOPLE SAYING DUMB SHIT ABOUT HOW I LOOK EVEN AFTER ALL THIS TIME ALMOST 30 YEARS ON THIS INFERNAL PLANET N NOTHING HAS GOTTEN BETTER SO IM SORRYBUT YA!!!

GOD!!!!! FUCK!!!
It is okay. We are all gonna make it brah

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000
It wasn’t always good, sometimes it led me to degrade myself with disgusting women.

But when you give up on your expectations sometimes you end up being able to put yourself out there more. Iv had a few decent slays but that was when I was younger. Now I am old and look like shit but I think I can get back on top.
If I had no expectations I would just talk to old ugly milfs. But they don't get my dick as hard.