Overall high glycemic load during times of growth = taller, wider, bigger (PUBERTYCELS GIH)

Newday*V3

Newday*V3

Iron
“Chad eats candy and icecream everyday and is 6’3 with a 25inch bideltoid and has fucked loads of women” Many ppl say something along the lines of this to combat the idea diet can “improve your aesthetics”.

The problem with this is that “Chad’s” diet consists of “candy and icecream” which of course raise Insulin thus raising IGF-1 levels dramatically. Which is a good thing

IMG 3508

If we are under the prenotion that “Chad” maintained his diet of sugar and carbs during childhood, that would mean he would maintain high insulin levels thus increasing IGF-1 and overtime leading to; Increase in height, bone, and muscle mass.

“What about Insulin resistance?” If chad was maintained a healthy weight and didn’t become obese then insulin resistance would not be an issue as it affects mostly fat people.

The problem with the Keto diet or just a diet low in carbs is that it does not give the body tools to grow, rather it indirectly tells the body to maintain its current state due to the lower carbs = lower IGF-1 signalling = lower amounts of growth.

This is why the recent generations of human beings are getting taller whilst consistently eating a diet of goyslop (high glycemic foods)

IMG 3509

So when ppl say “Chad eats ____ and _____ yet _____” they are indirectly saying that high glycemic foods are the key to growth.

So when people say “Ditch carbs, go keto, carbs are bad” this only applies to anti-age folk (25+ yrs old)

It is also important to stay active and not be sedimentary as this is a quickway to become obese and insulin resistant.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: northern mogger, <6PSLcel, aspiringexcel and 17 others
I suffer at 175 in 2024

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Funnyunenjoyer1 and Newday*V3
“Chad eats candy and icecream everyday and is 6’3 with a 25inch bideltoid and has fucked loads of women” Many ppl say something along the lines of this to combat the idea diet can “improve your aesthetics”.

The problem with this is that “Chad’s” diet consists of “candy and icecream” which of course raise Insulin thus raising IGF-1 levels dramatically. Which is a good thing

View attachment 2684994
If we are under the prenotion that “Chad” maintained his diet of sugar and carbs during childhood, that would mean he would maintain high insulin levels thus increasing IGF-1 and overtime leading to; Increase in height, bone, and muscle mass.

“What about Insulin resistance?” If chad was maintained a healthy weight and didn’t become obese then insulin resistance would not be an issue as it affects mostly fat people.

The problem with the Keto diet or just a diet low in carbs is that it does not give the body tools to grow, rather it indirectly tells the body to maintain its current state due to the lower carbs = lower IGF-1 signalling = lower amounts of growth.

This is why the recent generations of human beings are getting taller whilst consistently eating a diet of goyslop (high glycemic foods)

View attachment 2685007

So when ppl say “Chad eats ____ and _____ yet _____” they are indirectly saying that high glycemic foods are the key to growth.

So when people say “Ditch carbs, go keto, carbs are bad” this only applies to anti-age folk (25+ yrs old)

It is also important to stay active and not be sedimentary as this is a quickway to become obese and insulin resistant.
good theory but the graph stops at 1980, not really great evidence since ultra-processed high sugar foods only really started reaching this level around 90s-2000s.

Al growth before that mostly speaks to proper nutrition only

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and mathis
Makes sense. I am twins with my brother, and i am significantly taller than him. He always ate clean, never drank coca cola. exercised etc, while i ate loads of crap, drank coca cola every day

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, tristanbongo, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person

View attachment 2684994

View attachment 2685007

yes i eat all 3 sugars. sucrose, fructose and glucose, eat the sugars raw skip the bad foods they are in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Europe meat consumption 1 1

The Dutch is on the lower end yet they heightmog high meat spain

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Newday*V3
every person i know who got significantly taller than their parents ate lots of sugar, insulin=life

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 51465

View attachment 2684994

View attachment 2685007

What would the opposite of junk food achieve this? I can’t just goyslop my teeth will fall out etc

• +1
Reactions: kyre
yes i eat all 3 sugars. sucrose, fructose and glucose, eat the sugars raw skip the bad foods they are in
Where do you get them from I’ll kiss you on your hot mouth

• +1
Would they indicate that sugar spiked your growth and gives you the energy to do so but without the presence of building what you already have is futile? (Meat etc)

View attachment 2684994

View attachment 2685007

Probably true, most of the fat kids I see are tall football players

View attachment 2684994

View attachment 2685007

Tldr ngaaa

• Ugh..
What would the opposite of junk food achieve this? I can’t just goyslop my teeth will fall out etc
Would they indicate that sugar spiked your growth and gives you the energy to do so but without the presence of building what you already have is futile? (Meat etc)
I mean natural simple sugars (bananas, raisins, apples) but processed sugars can work aswell but you will weigh out the disadvantages with it being processed.

And of course you can still eat healthy foods like meat and shit.

What I am saying here is meat and low carb shit alone stunts growth, the only way to grow better is through a high carb (natural sugars > starches) diet, with of course meat and dairy included in that to sustain nutrients

• +1
You stole this thread. This is not getting on BOTB, grayGOD.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: spdxer and Newday*V3
Goyslop won't make your teeth fall out
The "healthy" alternative is a lot of fruits and a lot of milk

You stole this thread. This is not getting on BOTB, grayGOD.
I didnt copy anything to my knowledge, if there is an older thread similar to this one then i didnt know

thats why im incorporating ice cream and milk nto my routine

• Love it
water basically, talked about dates and milk maxxing as early as jan 23

went to the netherlands they ate quiet a bit of high glycemic foods, was only there for a little i expected there to be a ton of cheese and mmeat and milk and shit but the portions are shit compared to US and they eat fucking white bread covered in chocolate sprinkles

View attachment 2684994

View attachment 2685007

Thx

Good thread, read every molecule

• Love it
Reactions: Newday*V3
my brother is like 3,5 inches taller then me and he always eat shit :hnghn:

@dannydipss

Makes sense. I am twins with my brother, and i am significantly taller than him. He always ate clean, never drank coca cola. exercised etc, while i ate loads of crap, drank coca cola every day
I do what ur twin did, while my brother does what u did. And I’m 2 inches taller

I didnt copy anything to my knowledge, if there is an older thread similar to this one then i didnt know
Stop lying nigga, u copied pessimistic’s thread, u even used the same image 💀

I'm 15 and 171 should I try to eat more goyslop?

• +1
Everyone says they eat alot when they don't, track your macros for a week and then see
I eat straight bread when I'm hungry
I also eat a shit ton of potatoes

Does frame actually get better? Or is it just height 👿🦵

I bulked to 200 lbs and got insulin lines on neck

@delonregen @Rawprimalooks Need your opinions

View attachment 2684994

View attachment 2685007

Full raw primal diet !!! Simple lol

View attachment 2684994

View attachment 2685007

So high complex carb or i can low complex carb high fast carb like juice or some stuff like dates which gi can be up to 110

maple syrup got all 3, i just spam that (1 ingredient maple syrup not colored pure glucose)

View attachment 2684994

View attachment 2685007

Yea, animal protein raises mtor and igf1 too, so helps with growth

That's why Henry cavill is so attractive then. He was chubby af on purpose!!!

View attachment 2684994

View attachment 2685007

Good thread op (y)

Goyslop makes you boneless and gay

View attachment 2684994

View attachment 2685007

But sugar also fucks ur testosterone levels, so would the optimal life style for heightmaxxing be:

Testosterone E injections 300-600mg weekly
Aromatise inhibitors
High protein diet
Sleeping a bunch
Lifting weights and running (not too much so as to not spike cortisol)
ashwagandha to lower cortisol
The 3 different types of sugars