Overbite, Overjet, Crowding in Bottom Teeth, it is genuinely over...

skrrrtahhh

skrrrtahhh

Iron
fuck I'm just realizing how fucked I am man. these brutal celt genes have fucked me over with cuck tier teeth. i got braces to fix them growing up, but holy shit i feel like so much of a fraud that I just ditched my retainer. after 8 months of ditching it, my bottom teeth have crowded, my overjet began happening again along with a slight overbite. although it's not as bad as how it was when I was a kid, where i had a deep bite, this whole situation is just disheartening and I feel like a genetic dead-end because of how my teeth COULD have looked, without braces, if that makes sense. maybe I'm just schizoid, but I legit cannot be a normal human being who can interact with women with these thoughts hanging over my head. Holy fuck the things i would do just to make sure I nose breathed as a kid instead of fucking myself over. God help me, I will never be able to even get close to losing my v card and holy shit I'm 19 so it's too late anyway.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skyness, Deleted member 32485, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
Did you breathe with your mouth open when you were younger? during sleep, awake?

Did you breathe with your mouth open when you were younger? during sleep, awake?
yes.. often. i had asthma as well so my breathing was fucked, i just slept with my mouth wide open very commonly not giving a fuck, and my teeth just became fucked instantly causing me to have to go ortho at 8 years old

• So Sad
Reactions: Av0nr, zura, horsefacin and 1 other person
yes.. often. i had asthma as well so my breathing was fucked, i just slept with my mouth wide open very commonly not giving a fuck, and my teeth just became fucked instantly causing me to have to go ortho at 8 years old
that's why.

sounds like me a bit.

• So Sad
Reactions: mirrormogger
Get invisalign.

• So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
sorry

Look into jaw surgery or bone-borne expanders like MSE.

Palets done growing by this age.

I’d say invisalign to fix crowding and jaw surgery if his overbite is caused by bone structure issues. If he has a deep bite which is likely dental then all u need is invisalign.

I’d say invisalign to fix crowding and jaw surgery if his overbite is caused by bone structure issues. If he has a deep bite which is likely dental then all u need is invsialign.

I’d say invisalign to fix crowding and jaw surgery if his overbite is caused by bone structure issues. If he has a deep bite which is likely dental then all u need is invsialign.
my chin was never behind the lips like that of the classic bone related overbite, i think my teeth simply just want to move, my chin has always been fine, at like 1 mm behind lips. however the overjet and overbite becuase of the teeth movement would obviously make my chin appear worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631
Yeah, MSE is bone-borne, the screws go into your palate and torquing the mechanism splits the fissure in your maxilla.
The pallets is not malleable past 15 tho. Your pallet is your pallet.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Yeah, MSE is bone-borne, the screws go into your palate and torquing the mechanism splits the fissure in your maxilla.
doesn’t fix a underdeveloped lower jaw nor is it completely comparable to naturally wide palate. it expanded the whole palate front and back.

doesn’t fix a underdeveloped lower jaw nor is it completely comparable to naturally wide palate. it expanded the whole palate front

i actually have a wide jaw, my issue was always my front teeth overlapping the bottom, and also tilting horizontally in the form of overjet, is this shit just genetic or is it all due to mouth breathing as a child

my chin was never behind the lips like that of the classic bone related overbite, i think my teeth simply just want to move, my chin has always been fine, at like 1 mm behind lips. however the overjet and overbite becuase of the teeth movement would obviously make my chin appear worse
If the ortho reccomended extractions, it’s a bone structure problem. If not, it is a dental problem.

From what u say, u do not need surgeries then. If it’s dental just do invisalign. Your symmetry will improve too crowding causes assymetry.

• +1
Reactions: Roge
i actually have a wide jaw, my issue was always my front teeth overlapping the bottom, and also tilting horizontally in the form of overjet, is this shit just genetic or is it all due to mouth breathing as a child
Same. I used to thumb suck from 1-3 years old but when i lost my baby teeth my normal teeth seemed to have grown in cuz my pallet was narrow:

Invsialign has been a life saver for me. One of my chicks really loves my teeth and says i have near perfect teeth.

doesn’t fix a underdeveloped lower jaw nor is it completely comparable to naturally wide palate. it expanded the whole palate front

If the ortho reccomended extractions, it’s a bone structure problem. If not, it is a dental problem.

From what u say, u do not need surgeries then. If it’s dental just do invisalign. Your symmetry will improve too crowding causes assymetry.
they never recommended extractions, so yes this aligns with it being a dental problem. I might look at Invisalign just to straighten out my bottom teeth but more importantly remove overlap over my bottom teeth.

they never recommended extractions, so yes this aligns with it being a dental problem. I might look at Invisalign just to straighten out my bottom teeth but more importantly remove overlap over my bottom teeth.
Invisalign has literallt made my jaw jut out more. i can dm u my results if you’d like.

depends who you ask. orthodontist can fix it to some extent and then jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631
MSE is trash
Why? If you mean aesthetically, fair enough, but functionally it is no doubt beneficial, if you have severe crowding, like this guy does. Lower jaw intervention would likely also be needed if he wanted a significant expansion.

Why? If you mean aesthetically, fair enough, but functionally it is no doubt beneficial, if you have severe crowding, like this guy does. Lower jaw intervention would likely also be needed if he wanted a significant expansion.
whats causing the crowding in my front 4 bottom teeth? just lack of lower pallate width? my upper is not crowded

Invisalign has literallt made my jaw jut out more. i can dm u my results if you’d like.
you mean that your jaw sits more anteriorly compared to before ?
If you can dm your before/after i'd personally appreciate it.

just get bimax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark and Deleted member 55631