Paki hair genetics are a curse from Satan

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Solstice
Literally i hate being fucking Paki literally have to spend the whole fucking day shaving because hair grows so fucking unreal fast in every location and this imposes higher cost time wasting bullshit.

If I don’t shave I end up looking like a fucking hunchback gorilla or that disorder where the hair grows fucking crazy fast and looks like a tree. Over for my paki ass.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, normie_joe, plukee and 2 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
get in the Mogmobile

Literally i hate being fucking Paki literally have to spend the whole fucking day shaving because hair grows so fucking unreal fast in every location and this imposes higher cost time wasting bullshit.

If I don’t shave I end up looking like a fucking hunchback gorilla or that disorder where the hair grows fucking crazy fast and looks like a tree. Over for my paki ass.
You are atheist as a paki, marina hai kya bhai?

I can't believe there is an atheist Paki, it's like an atheist Chechen, it's very strange.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived

Ur paki and a religion hating atheist?

Oh that text meant do you want to die because blasphemy is heinous crime in pak
I probably wouldn’t even have Wi-Fi over there to be an atheist tbh

Lmao hahahah
“Can’t face problems when problem is your face”

Quote of the fucking century. You should win nobel prize for that

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
“Can’t face problems when problem is your face”

Quote of the fucking century. You should win nobel prize for that
I’m a philosopher sometimes

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Ever heard of an ex Muslim?
Im interested to hear your story. Btw as an ex muslim most ex muslims always turn to the jews for there support or shit like that are you one of them?

Im interested to hear your story. Btw as an ex muslim most ex muslims always turn to the jews for there support or shit like that are you one of them?
Why would they turn to Jews ?

I'm curry too, but it's like the two halves of my body belong to different people. The upper half is completely hairless; waist down it belongs to a woolly mammoth.

I'm curry too, but it's like the two halves of my body belong to different people. The upper half is completely hairless; waist down it belongs to a woolly mammoth.
LMFAOOOO. Yeh bro it’s so annoying do u have any solutions? Laser hair removal is good but gotta do it professionally no shitty IPL for us curry asses I tried that and it’s a scam

• So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe
Why would they turn to Jews ?
Because my dad has these ex muslim books and all of the people in it side with israel and also because they know muslims don’t always get along well with jews

LMFAOOOO. Yeh bro it’s so annoying do u have any solutions? Laser hair removal is good but gotta do it professionally no shitty IPL for us curry asses I tried that and it’s a scam
im thinking of doing ipl but im white you think it will be more effective for me

im thinking of doing ipl but im white you think it will be more effective for me
IPL at home is a scam go to a professional that’s what Imma do when I start working

• Hmm...
Reactions: plukee
Because my dad has these ex muslim books and all of the people in it side with israel and also because they know muslims don’t always get along well with jews
I don’t side with Israel I’m neutral on that whole situation most people are too one sided. that situation is too complicated to pick a side. I have my opinions on it though

• Woah
IPL at home is a scam go to a professional that’s what Imma do when I start working
Good luck getting a job bhai i could very well save it up and get it done professionally but my location cucks me and id have to pay for a session every week so ipl although wont ve effective may be my only choice

• +1
Good luck getting a job bhai i could very well save it up and get it done professionally but my location cucks me and id have to pay for a session every week so ipl although wont ve effective may be my only choice
Pretty sure a professional will do a better job though and it’s permanent

• +1
Pretty sure a professional will do a better job though and it’s permanent
Ipl is permanent I think it just depends on specifically what device it is. Even if it ain’t permanent it will still be weaker on body atleast. Im only gonna try and get rid of my chest stomach and neck hair maybe arm hair i just want a clean upper body idrc about legs or any of that

Ipl is permanent I think it just depends on specifically what device it is. Even if it ain’t permanent it will still be weaker on body atleast. Im only gonna try and get rid of my chest stomach and neck hair maybe arm hair i just want a clean upper body idrc about legs or any of that
I have more of a pretty boy pheno so I cucked so hard it’s crazy. Literally when I grew a beard back in school I got bullied by my whole class cuz of my stupid it looked on my baby face. And I didn’t even have a choice. But yeh lmk how it goes eventually I’ll still do professional probs

• +1
I have more of a pretty boy pheno so I cucked so hard it’s crazy. Literally when I grew a beard back in school I got bullied by my whole class cuz of my stupid it looked on my baby face. And I didn’t even have a choice. But yeh lmk how it goes eventually I’ll still do professional probs
Oh ofc i plan on making a thread about it. Apparently ipl at home did phemuo or however you say his name favours. But I think if it does very minimal effect then im definitely going prof

• +1
I can't believe there is an atheist Paki, it's like an atheist Chechen, it's very strange.
right? I can't even imagine a pakistani dude irl telling me he's not religious

Oh ofc i plan on making a thread about it. Apparently ipl at home did phemuo or however you say his name favours. But I think if it does very minimal effect then im definitely going prof
Yep make sure to tag me whoever u do it

• Love it

Lazer it off.

Yeh I will eventually. But also I plan to on my face to murk that 5 o clock shadow
What do u look best in ? 5 o clock shadow? Clean shaven or 1 mm or anything else? Do whatever makes your lower third look best

welcome to being brown :p:p:p

when i was a kid in middle school and highschool i would literally shave twice a week. Once on Sunday, and once on Wednesday. Now that im 20+ adult, idgaf anymore really on only shave once on sunday and let my gay ass facial hair grow throughout the week. Thankfully i lowTmaxxed and my hair doesnt grow crazy fast anymore :sneaky:

• +1
What do u look best in ? 5 o clock shadow? Clean shaven or 1 mm or anything else? Do whatever makes your lower third look best

Clean shaven probs, wouldn’t that be the case for everyone tho? 5 o clock doesn’t look bad but it just looks weird if you have too much of it and ur ethnic as well

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
welcome to being brown :p:p:p

when i was a kid in middle school and highschool i would literally shave twice a week. Once on Sunday, and once on Wednesday. Now that im 20+ adult, idgaf anymore really on only shave once on sunday and let my gay ass facial hair grow throughout the week. Thankfully i lowTmaxxed and my hair doesnt grow crazy fast anymore :sneaky:
I started shaving at 14 and now I have to shave multiple times a day because of how fast it grows. It’s a curse