palate is 45mm yet can only really see 8 teeth in smile

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
IMG 3548

my palate width (intermolar width) is good at 45mm, could've been 50mm but im past the age where expanding it can change significant stuff like IPD, zygos etc..

However with my smile, it only shows 6-8 teeth mainly. its like the premolars-molars are more inwards. Is this a good feature to have?
I was looking at model smiles and they too have this kind of smile. I heard a wide smile with many teeth can actually effect your cheekbone ogee curve.

If this is not true then how can i fix this? Also if you look at the smile picture, you can't see the teeth on the left as much as teeth on right since I grew up mewing more on right side of palate.

So should I fix the smile? would it have other effects like reducing ogee curve or something like that?

If I expand palate to 50mm and get increase in IPD, bizygomatic, mouth width. It would be sick but my bigonial is already 90% of bizygomatic, however my right side of jaw is less wide than left. I think I have facial torsion.

If I expand palate to 50mm and get increase in IPD, bizygomatic, mouth width. It would be sick but my bigonial is already 90% of bizygomatic, however my right side of jaw is less wide than left. I think I have facial torsion.
View attachment 2524827
facial torsion is easily fixed with starecta btw

• JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior
this right here is the highest appeal smile you can possibly have,tbh your teeth are perfectly symetrical and white,only small issue is your front two teeth should be sleightly longer then the other teeth,maybe get crowns tbh

facial torsion is easily fixed with starecta btw
fr? i thought I would need bimax, which I also need to fix occlusal plane.

For facial torsion my main issue is the difference in ramus length from the front. One gonion looks good while the other one is high set and doesn't undercut the mouth. Its probably and issue with the gonion being shifted.

I will take a look at starecta. If it can fix it then I don't even need bimax. I can just get genio and jaw angles maybe since my downward growth is not terrible.

View attachment 2524846View attachment 2524847 this right here is the highest appeal smile you can possibly have,tbh your teeth are perfectly symetrical and white,only small issue is your front two teeth should be sleightly longer then the other teeth,maybe get crowns tbh
IMG 3559

how about the sides of the teeth? they look sunken in. the left side is more sunken in than right

my smile arch is like the right, its exxargertated but you can see difference. is the left one ideal? would getting that curve effect the cheekbones and make it less prominent, I heard that it can effect ur canine fossa.

Attachments

• 1698802841623.png
    1698802841623.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 0
first of all i would get acrown on this tooth,even shaveddown if you have to to put veneers over it so they are bot the same size,and then get veners over your two front teeth so they look better

• Hmm...
Reactions: bobsmith03
View attachment 2524885first of all i would get acrown on this tooth,even shaveddown if you have to to put veneers over it so they are bot the same size,and then get veners over your two front teeth so they look better
i dnt want fake stuff in my teeth.

would it not be better to move the teeth to match other wide? I would rather have permanent results.

what procedure do I need to make the dental arch more curved? and to fix left side being more sunken in from asymmetrical mewing

i dnt want fake stuff in my teeth.

would it not be better to move the teeth to match other wide? I would rather have permanent results.

what procedure do I need to make the dental arch more curved? and to fix left side being more sunken in from asymmetrical mewing
only braces can push the teeth out but as i said your biggest issue if your front two teeth not being more long then the rest

only braces can push the teeth out but as i said your biggest issue if your front two teeth not being more long then the rest
not really a big issue lol. im not tryna be a perfectionist.

i will look into getting braces.

View attachment 2524803View attachment 2524804View attachment 2524810

my palate width (intermolar width) is good at 45mm, could've been 50mm but im past the age where expanding it can change significant stuff like IPD, zygos etc..

However with my smile, it only shows 6-8 teeth mainly. its like the premolars-molars are more inwards. Is this a good feature to have?
I was looking at model smiles and they too have this kind of smile. I heard a wide smile with many teeth can actually effect your cheekbone ogee curve.

If this is not true then how can i fix this? Also if you look at the smile picture, you can't see the teeth on the left as much as teeth on right since I grew up mewing more on right side of palate.

View attachment 2524820View attachment 2524821View attachment 2524822View attachment 2524823

So should I fix the smile? would it have other effects like reducing ogee curve or something like that?
bastard i can only see 6 be thankful

fr? i thought I would need bimax, which I also need to fix occlusal plane.

For facial torsion my main issue is the difference in ramus length from the front. One gonion looks good while the other one is high set and doesn't undercut the mouth. Its probably and issue with the gonion being shifted.

I will take a look at starecta. If it can fix it then I don't even need bimax. I can just get genio and jaw angles maybe since my downward growth is not terrible.
Is it the left side That has high set gonion