Palate width and hollow cheeks.

D

Deleted member 32486

Kraken
I've seen the claim that many models have narrow palates, and that a narrow palate results in hollow cheeks. Is this true? It sounds retarded and counterintuitive to me, but I don't know for sure. I have a very narrow palate myself but OK facial width in spite of it, I intend to get a palate expander soon, and I'm curious about this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, BrahminBoss, chosen-one and 3 others
Bump.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and UndiagnosedSchizo
Bro I heard about that as well, now , despite how I love to shittpost my face , in my case , you can clearly see , that even with a wide palate and wide face , I still am able to have this thing you named (not always, but definitely when little bit starved). If you didn't saw my autistic pictures, then look in my profile, almost every my thread is about spamming my pictures like a schizophrenic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 32486
Bro I heard about that as well, now , despite how I love to shittpost my face , in my case , you can clearly see , that even with a wide palate and wide face , I still am able to have this thing you named (not always, but definitely when little bit starved). If you didn't saw my autistic pictures, then look in my profile, almost every my thread is about spamming my pictures like a schizophrenic
Do you think palate expansion could HELP me get more defined cheek contours? My palate is really disproportionately narrow.
Smile

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Do you think palate expansion could HELP me get more defined cheek contours? My palate is really disproportionately narrow.
View attachment 2444576
Oh well , let me think about it , it appears that you already have a wide face. If you would apply the palate expansion, the broader smile would definitely look more proportionate. Looking at you , I think little bit more anterior zygomatic projection would definitely do the trick, but that is mostly done with implants.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 32486
I have hollow cheeks visible in any lighting that casts a shadow which means most lightings except direct light or sun light etc. I have a narrow pallete and high cheekbones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and UndiagnosedSchizo
probably yeah

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
btw Barrett's palate is like 40-45mm and he still have hollow cheeks. Bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 32486 and UndiagnosedSchizo
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HentaiMaxxer and lowerthirdking
somehow push it to 37, thumbpull, mse etc and you good. After 37 nothing will change
Is a few mm all it will really take to get rid of my awful buccal corridors? My measurement may have been off since I was sticking a flex ruler in my mouth, but the facial width is correct.

I have a 41mm bite and still have hollow cheeks its all about proportion of the cheekbone width to your mouth width

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking and Deleted member 32486
Is a few mm all it will really take to get rid of my awful buccal corridors? My measurement may have been off since I was sticking a flex ruler in my mouth, but the facial width is correct.
idk
37 its minimum for healthy tongue posture so you can fully engage your tongue in a palate, and you gon have 10 teeth smile which is enough. Facial width doesnt matter

• +1
that would make sense, since if yo have this + projected zygos then there's less bone taking up the space where the hollowness is.

• Hmm...
that would make sense, since if yo have this + projected zygos then there's less bone taking up the space where the hollowness is.
If this is the case would I be foolish to get MSE? I never smile as is and that wouldn't change if I were to stop having an ugly one.

nigga what
look at the barret face which science do you need retard
the science behind pallete size and hollow cheeks. I thought it was purely from cheekbones adding depth to face

@MaestheticMaso Surely you have some insight into this.

If this is the case would I be foolish to get MSE? I never smile as is and that wouldn't change if I were to stop having an ugly one.
arent you planning to get bimax anyway?

you can get the palate widened during surqerie.

@MaestheticMaso Surely you have some insight into this.
My palate is on the lower end and I can get an ogee curve in good lighting but I’m not really that lean. In that case, it’s best just to expand the dental arch giving a wider smile whilst keeping the palate the same.

• +1
arent you planning to get bimax anyway?

you can get the palate widened during surqerie.
I don't know if I'll be getting a bimax or not. If I were to, it probably won't be for a couple years. I can potentially get MSE in the coming months.

My palate is on the lower end and I can get an ogee curve in good lighting but I’m not really that lean. In that case, it’s best just to expand the dental arch giving a wider smile whilst keeping the palate the same.
Would a tooth-borne expander do this? I've heard a lot of conflicting stuff about them and that they can be damaging to your bones and stuff

I've seen the claim that many models have narrow palates, and that a narrow palate results in hollow cheeks. Is this true? It sounds retarded and counterintuitive to me, but I don't know for sure. I have a very narrow palate myself but OK facial width in spite of it, I intend to get a palate expander soon, and I'm curious about this.
High IQ questions

• +1
View attachment 2444576
your biggest and most noticable failo is your skin get a tan and hop on tret and maybe dye your hair dark that would ascend u more than a palate expansion

• +1
no

all those tiktok chads with hollow cheeks have broad af smile

• +1
btw Barrett's palate is like 40-45mm and he still have hollow cheeks. Bullshit
he had buccal fat removal he shouldn't be mentioned in this thread

• +1
idk
37 its minimum for healthy tongue posture so you can fully engage your tongue in a palate, and you gon have 10 teeth smile which is enough. Facial width doesnt matter
U say a lot of dumb shit

Nothing good comes from having narrow palate. You can try to do thumbpulling + mewing since you are young.
It's cope. I've been mewing for 4 years. I'll be getting MSE.