Palestinians are literally descended from the jews that never left.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
Like this is just a genetic fact. If you look up any palestinian dna test they are more genetically related to the ancient peoples of the levant compared to any mizrahi or ashkenazi. Alot of them also literally get jewish dna as well, because they are literally descended from jews that just converted over time, just look it up. Palestinian Christians are even more pure than palestinian muslims because muslims are more open to intermixing with muslims from other races compared to the christians who tended to only mix within themselves. Since the whole claim of jews over israel/palestine is of descent which is literally based off storybook tales, let me take it a step further and up you guys, by actually giving something tangible and measureable in the real world, DNA and genetics.

Ashkenazi Jews:

Mizrahi Jews which tend to have a good amount of cannanite because they are MENA jews, still somewhat less than palestinians:

Since Palestinians seem to be more purer natives of the land of average, doesnt that give them a greater say on how the land should be made?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, BigJimsWornOutTires and The Grinch
You fell for the larp, it’s normal for someone with a very low IQ.

"Most people will be able to trace some lines of their family tree back to the 1600s. Some people might be able to trace a few lines of their tree back a little further than that, especially if they have a very notable person in their family tree that has had a lot of independent research done about them.

This means that some people might be able to trace some aspects of their tree back to as far as about 1400, which would be considered unusual. Most serious genealogists would view a tree that goes back to the year 1400 with a large dose of skepticism.

There are some exceptions to this generalization, however. For example, the Icelandic culture is famous for its detailed genealogies.

It is said that “everyone” in Iceland knows their genealogy, and that some are able to trace their ancestry back as many as 30 generations.

Can DNA help you go back further than traditional genealogy?

DNA testing is excellent for assisting in breaking down brick walls in your tree closer than about 6-8 generations ago, but it won’t be much help in figuring out who your 11th great-grandmother’s biological father really was.

I like to suggest that autosomal DNA testing can help us absolutely verify our recent ancestry and can help us feel fairly sure about our ancestry going back about 6-8 generations.

Even though DNA testing can’t help us go further back in our family tree than traditional genealogy can, it does help build our tree’s foundation. I would hate to spend years researching my family tree only to later find out that I had the wrong great-great-great grandfather in one line of my tree.

Once I am sure about all of my recent ancestors, I can spend time building my tree farther back and feel more confident about its accuracy.“

just another fake ass war brought to you by paramount pictures
hahahhaah

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and gribsufer1
Common sense. Palestinians are a Mix of caananites, israelites, philistines, and ishmaelites

Water

Why the fuck are we supposed to care about them anyway?
The fact that you have jewish DNA alone doesn't make you a jew

Whatever. Jews or palestinians - their females are ugly

Like this is just a genetic fact. If you look up any palestinian dna test they are more genetically related to the ancient peoples of the levant compared to any mizrahi or ashkenazi. Alot of them also literally get jewish dna as well, because they are literally descended from jews that just converted over time, just look it up. Palestinian Christians are even more pure than palestinian muslims because muslims are more open to intermixing with muslims from other races compared to the christians who tended to only mix within themselves. Since the whole claim of jews over israel/palestine is of descent which is literally based off storybook tales, let me take it a step further and up you guys, by actually giving something tangible and measureable in the real world, DNA and genetics.

Ashkenazi Jews:

Mizrahi Jews which tend to have a good amount of cannanite because they are MENA jews, still somewhat less than palestinians:

Since Palestinians seem to be more purer natives of the land of average, doesnt that give them a greater say on how the land should be made?

You fell for the larp, it’s normal for someone with a very low IQ.

"Most people will be able to trace some lines of their family tree back to the 1600s. Some people might be able to trace a few lines of their tree back a little further than that, especially if they have a very notable person in their family tree that has had a lot of independent research done about them.

This means that some people might be able to trace some aspects of their tree back to as far as about 1400, which would be considered unusual. Most serious genealogists would view a tree that goes back to the year 1400 with a large dose of skepticism.

There are some exceptions to this generalization, however. For example, the Icelandic culture is famous for its detailed genealogies.

It is said that “everyone” in Iceland knows their genealogy, and that some are able to trace their ancestry back as many as 30 generations.

Can DNA help you go back further than traditional genealogy?

DNA testing is excellent for assisting in breaking down brick walls in your tree closer than about 6-8 generations ago, but it won’t be much help in figuring out who your 11th great-grandmother’s biological father really was.

I like to suggest that autosomal DNA testing can help us absolutely verify our recent ancestry and can help us feel fairly sure about our ancestry going back about 6-8 generations.

Even though DNA testing can’t help us go further back in our family tree than traditional genealogy can, it does help build our tree’s foundation. I would hate to spend years researching my family tree only to later find out that I had the wrong great-great-great grandfather in one line of my tree.

Once I am sure about all of my recent ancestors, I can spend time building my tree farther back and feel more confident about its accuracy.“
just another fake ass war brought to you by paramount pictures
hahahhaah
Common sense. Palestinians are a Mix of caananites, israelites, philistines, and ishmaelites
Water

Why the fuck are we supposed to care about them anyway?
The fact that you have jewish DNA alone doesn't make you a jew
arabs too from arabia
Whatever. Jews or palestinians - their females are ugly
6CBC7263 E0F4 4F90 8D18 0F5FAD8612F1