Palestinians DO NOT deserve their land back because they lost 3 wars over it

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
They lost in the 1948 war. They lost in the 6 day war. They lost in Yom Kippur war. Gaining land by conquest still happens everywhere in the world and there’s no reason why Jews shouldn’t have control over Israel (previously transitory Palestine)

America & the EU should not stop supporting Israel either actually. I don’t even believe that the Israel of today is biblical either. It still deserves to exist because they earned that right

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Yaarhuni, URL code and 12 others
They lost in the 1948 war. They lost in the 6 day war. They lost in Yom Kippur war. Gaining land by conquest still happens everywhere in the world and there’s no reason why Jews shouldn’t have control over Israel (previously transitory Palestine)

America & the EU should not stop supporting Israel either actually. I don’t even believe that the Israel of today is biblical either. It still deserves to exist because they earned that right
they lost because the west funded israel. israel was about to be wiped off the face of the earth if america didn’t call for a ceasefire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, LongForgotten, borntosuffer and 6 others
they lost because the west funded israel. israel was about to be wiped off the face of the earth if america didn’t call for a ceasefire
Turbo cope. And Palestine has/had muh ummah funding and support.

It’s over :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fogdart, try2beme, geenk worg and 2 others
That’s great and all but what are you posting this on a looksmaxxing forum?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, ascension, Mewton and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and womanfearer
Turbo cope. And Palestine has/had muh ummah funding and support.

It’s over :feelswhy:
Never understood christian cucks like yourself who worship the jews who hate them.

if america withdrew from the conflict iran would nuke israel into oblivion JFL if u think anything else

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, deepfuckingvalue, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
That’s great and all but what are you posting this on a looksmaxxing forum?
This is an off-topic sub-category. I am also sick and tired of you cucks posting about what women want. I don’t care that you’re sex deprived and revolve your cuck lives around women and I want to post other, more interesting things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Lebron_James
Never understood christian cucks like yourself who worship the jews who hate them.

if america withdrew from the conflict iran would nuke israel into oblivion JFL if u think anything else
I know Jews hate me. I don’t care lol! I don’t support Judaism. I think rabbinic Judaism is a farce of a religion.

YET STILL, Islam is exponentially worse and deserves extinction.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated, coispet, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Sickening and heartless so-called christian. Also israel is funded by the US, and Palestine doesn’t even have an established army.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, deepfuckingvalue, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
I know Jews hate me. I don’t care lol! I don’t support Judaism. I think rabbinic Judaism is a farce of a religion.

Sickening and heartless so-called christian. Also israel is funded by the US, and Palestine doesn’t even have an established army.
Muslimcels are also sick and heartless bastards who mercilessly slaughtered Arab christians all throughout the Middle East. Palestinian muslimcels hate us Christians just like Jews do.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

heard of being a colonialised country? yeah usually you dont win from the first fight

• +1
Reactions: murdah
All Americans should support Israel. Its to have a mobilized army in the middle east. JFL at ppl who think we send them money for shits and giggles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated, Yuhbwoynadia, geenk worg and 3 others
All Americans should support Israel. Its to have a mobilized army in the middle east. JFL at ppl who think we send them money for shits and giggles
that’s a good goyim

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mnbvcxz and murdah
The best solution that was ever finalized was that - Gaza will go to Egypt and west bank will go to Jordan, stay as a constitutional province for 20 years and after naturalized as part of Egypt and Jordan as provinces through amendment.

It was proposed in the 1970s. 50 years ago.

But Nah , these greedy Muzzies were nah , we want whole Israel, muh from the river to the sea , muh muh land.

then go on to attack the host country Jordan.

this current situation is all these Muzzes fault.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, TechnoBoss and Eternal_

What makes Islam worse?

What makes Islam worse?

It’s a religion that appeals to the lowest common denominator of humanity. To the brutes, the mongrels, the spawns of Satan of the world.

It’s a religion that deliberately teaches its followers to infiltrate every land they go to. The Quran itself is divided into 2 parts—1 during peace time and 1 during war time. It teaches its drones how to infiltrate and later on domineer nations.

It’s a religion that completely erases every form of identity except for Islam. It erases borders. It erases nations. It erases culture. It erases history. It leaves only the forever stain of Islam.

Death to Islam, to pedophile prophet Muhammad and death to the fraudulent sand monkey moon god allah. May Islam be decisively erased from this earth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated, human304, Yuhbwoynadia and 1 other person
It’s a religion that appeals to the lowest common denominator of humanity. To the brutes, the mongrels, the spawns of Satan of the world.

It’s a religion that deliberately teaches its followers to infiltrate every land they go to. The Quran itself is divided into 2 parts—1 during peace time and 1 during war time. It teaches its drones how to infiltrate and later on domineer nations.

It’s a religion that completely erases every form of identity except for Islam. It erases borders. It erases nations. It erases culture. It erases history. It leaves only the forever stain of Islam.

Death to Islam, to pedophile prophet Muhammad and death to the fraudulent sand monkey moon god allah. May Islam be decisively erased from this earth.
This may be alot for u provide the verses?

The world isn't built on what's right or what's fair. I'm NOT gonna say Palies deserve "their" land because it's fair, because that wouldn't be fair. "Fair" is winning the wars for land you want to own, and then keeping the land because it can't be reclaimed.

The world is built on strength not fairness or ideals. If they want the land back, they need to go ahead and take it back by force. They can't just cry because they lost every war they started and then say "n-no fair! lets have a redo you aren't being fair!!!"

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, human304 and Eternal_
The best solution that was ever finalized was that - Gaza will go to Egypt and west bank will go to Jordan, stay as a constitutional province for 20 years and after naturalized as part of Egypt and Jordan as provinces through amendment.

But Nah , these greedy Muzzies were nah , we want whole Israel, muh from the river to the sea , muh muh land.

Spoken like a true subhuman indian whites ball lifter. I'm so proud about britain enslaving and raping you abused dogs while keeping u incheck with famines

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, AlexBrown84, murdah and 2 others

Then why should they support Ukraine?

Spoken like a true subhuman indian whites ball lifter. I'm so proud about britain enslaving and raping you abused dogs while keeping u incheck with famines
STFU nigga, your own muslim Jordanian and Pakistani brothers slaughtered you. Muh ummah.

why do you think Egypt and Jordan are not opening their borders ??? cause your own muslim brothers hate you.

The world is built on strength not fairness or ideals. If they want the land back, they need to go ahead and take it back by force.

You enjoy the rights you fight for.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Lets suppose, me (another country) attacks India, takes over and tell you flee to another country lets say Bangladesh nepal and sri lanka

Would you do so or you would muh land too?

Then why should they support Ukraine?
I don't think supporting Israel is the same as supporting Ukraine.

We don't really stand to gain anything. NATO is fucking useless without us. We pay all the bills, and cuck-nations like Germany are skimping on their defense bills all the while their citizens laugh at us cause "haha look at how expensive their health care is!" (such copers) while being freeloading fucks.

If Russia has the means to take over a few countries it will give Europe a wake up call to stop being such cuck freeloaders.

Lets suppose, me (another country) attacks India, takes over and tell you flee to another country lets say Bangladesh nepal and sri lanka

Let's suppose me (India) attacks you and wants (your countries) land. We lose. You take some of our land at the end of the war we started. We continue attacking you. You take more land. We then say "no no give us back everything!"

What do you think of this?

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
I don't think supporting Israel is the same as supporting Ukraine.

We don't really stand to gain anything. NATO is fucking useless without us. We pay all the bills, and cuck-nations like Germany are skimping on their defense bills all the while their citizens laugh at us cause "haha look at how expensive their health care is!" (such copers) while being freeloading fucks.

If Russia has the means to take over a few countries it will give Europe a wake up call to stop being such cuck freeloaders.
Still, if Israel has all the right to attack Palestine and colonise it, Russia should attack Ukraine as they like without NATO supporting the country when going by that logic

Still, if Israel has all the right to attack Palestine and colonise it, Russia should attack Ukraine as they like without NATO supporting the country when going by that logic
I agree with the right of Russia to attack whoever they want. I don't agree with the US sending money/aid to them. However if you start the war make sure to have a contingency plan. Crying about "m-muh foreign aid" is just a cope really.

I don't support Ukraine, or the aid being given to them.

STFU nigga, your own muslim Jordanian and Pakistani brothers slaughtered you. Muh ummah.

why do you think Egypt and Jordan are not opening their borders ??? cause your own muslim brothers hate you.

View attachment 2839326

You enjoy the rights you fight for.
There is no "muslim" brothers, just like there is no "christian" brothers. Religion never united anybody, just look at ur nigger country having a caste system and treating ur fellow "hindu brothers" like slaves. When u dumb room temp iq abused faggots on this website will understand this, i will lift the subhuman title from you and give u only the disabled downies one.

• +1
Let's suppose me (India) attacks you and wants (your countries) land. We lose. You take some of our land at the end of the war we started. We continue attacking you. You take more land. We then say "no no give us back everything!"

What do you think of this?
How is that related to palestine israel conflict in any way

• Hmm...
How is that related to palestine israel conflict in any way
Palestinians complain about their land being taken despite starting the initial war that ended up costing them their land.

They were offered agreements that were very favorable to them, and denied them each time (despite their love of losing wars)

They continue to attack and lose ground, and yet they just say "no this isn't fair!"

How is this not related? Might be an oversimplification, but you can't say it isn't related.

• +1
Reactions: human304 and Eternal_
Palestinians complain about their land being taken despite starting the initial war that ended up costing them their land.

They were offered agreements that were very favorable to them, and denied them each time (despite their love of losing wars)

They continue to attack and lose ground, and yet they just say "no this isn't fair!"

How is this not related? Might be an oversimplification, but you can't say it isn't related.
No takesies backsies, muslimcels! Reap what you have sown

• +1
Reactions: human304 and TechnoBoss
Are you talking about oct 7? You know this war is older right

How is this not related? Might be an oversimplification, but you can't say it isn't related
Tbh its not completely the Palestinian's fault, its hamas's fault, the proxy group

I hate them too, muh heroes

80% palestine destroyed cuz of them

• +1

Israel never took over the land. It was there land from the beginning. You making a mosque on it doesn’t give you the right to that land.

do those lands belong to the muzzies - Nope.

they just came later destroyed the temple and made al aqsa , just to place ownership of the land. it's a common tactic by you muzzies to make a mosque on the place of a destroyed temple and claim it as your own. Just like you did to Ram Temple.

you don't have to say suppose. it already happened to Hindus not just once but Thrice . and they are still suffering that, parsis suffered that, sikhs suffered that. the main difference is we are not insects like you who go kaboom and rape and torture innocents.

first in 1971 , the Hindu population were massacred and made to flee to India, while just 10% of the population among rape survivors 44% of them were hindu women. Hindus lost more property than double the size of palestine. many of them lived like beggars when the left their everything . do you see them bomb rockets, go allahu ackbar kaboom. they become good members of the host nation. How many Hindus , sikhs , christians bomb themselves in Pakistan, Bangladesh ????

second during the Kashmir insurgency, only hindus got attacked, hindu women gang raped, slaughterd, by Your people. they had to live their own ancestral homes in their own country. You Muslims took over all of their lands.

third during the partion, Hindus , Sikhs got slaughterd , their women raped in millions. They still naturalized as citizens and became good members of the society. They did not go Kaboom.

the difference between you muslims and others is we care about our people and this life.

No hindu,sikh,christian women will make her 10 year old daughter wear a bomb vest and go kaboom, but you do.

so you won't get it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, geenk worg, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Are you talking about oct 7? You know this war is older right

Tbh its not completely the Palestinian's fault, its hamas's fault, the proxy group

I hate them too, muh heroes

80% palestine destroyed cuz of them
Which war are you referring to? I'm generally referring to the 1948 war and six day war. Going back to an earlier point, the world is not built on right or wrong. It is built on strength/power.

You are entirely right about Hamas.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: human304 and RAMU KAKA
Which war are you referring to? I'm generally referring to the 1948 war and six day war. Going back to an earlier point, the world is not built on right or wrong. It is built on strength/power
I thought you were talking about oct 7

the difference between you muslims and others is we care about our people and this life.

No hindu,sikh,christian women will make her 10 year old daughter wear a bomb vest and go kaboom, but you do.

so you won't get it.
You don't understand, there are infinite virgin pussy for muslimcels to deflower in paradise. Allah made them bloodlusting slayers in this life and pussy slayers in the life hereafter.

• JFL
Reactions: human304, TechnoBoss and standardcel
heard of being a colonialised country? yeah usually you dont win from the first fight
Arab palestine was never a country. Wake up, they lied to you.

they just came later destroyed the temple and made al aqsa
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Prophet sulaiman a.s built al aqsa you retard, it wasn't made by random muslims

And prophet sulaiman a.s came before moses (the prophet of jews)

I thought you were talking about oct 7
No bro Oct 7th is really just a "continuation" in a sense of this long line of wars. I'm talking about the very beginning to the foundation of the modern day Israeli state. It was always a problem from the beginning. Palestinians should have been able to "reclaim" any land they "lost" considering they had help from multiple countries, and the modern state of Israel was just beginning.

cause they don’t want peace.

They want destroy israel, kill every single jewish man and rape evry single jewish women

This is what they Want.

Just like in Kashmir, when muslims raised slogans

"Kashmir banega Pakistan, hindu men leave kashmir, but leave your Hindu women "

Literal insects

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and TechnoBoss
cause they don’t want peace.

They want destroy israel, kill every single jewish man and rape evry single jewish women

This is what they Want.

Just like in Kashmir, when muslims raised slogans

"Kashmir banega Pakistan, hindu men leave kashmir, but leave your Hindu women "

Literal insects
"From the river to the sea..." :ogre:

You're completely right about Kashmir.

• +1
Reactions: human304
three parts

dar al Islam - nuslim majority country with Sharia - pakistan, Afghanistan, brunei

dar al aman - non muslim majority country where you can build mosques and convert people - india, usa, uk

dar al harb - aka house of war, non muslim majority country where you can not build mosques and convert people.
- china,Myanmar, north Korea

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
It's quite hilarious that palestinians are still enduring generational suffering over a small deserted land. I'm impressed by their patriotism.

• JFL
Lol if u think countries like uae and saudi are helping palestine 1/10 of how the us helps israel

Arabs are selfish. Americans are the opposite

• +1
Lol if u think countries like uae and saudi are helping palestine 1/10 of how the us helps israel

Arabs are selfish. Americans are the opposite
Muh one ummah
Muh nasheeds
Muh allah

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
Arab palestine was never a country. Wake up, they lied to you.
was part of the othman empire then when it fell it turned into its own country u can search coins and other artifacts from that time

Jew

Conquest don't give them the right to have it . The right is that they have lived their and had it for 76 years thats it.