Palestinians DO NOT deserve their land back because they lost 3 wars over it

Off topic negro
My fellow brother in Christ, I know your disdain for da jooz. My thread might have left a bad taste but try to understand where a nigga is coming from!

was part of the othman empire then when it fell it turned into its own country u can search coins and other artifacts from that time
It was the british mandate, palestine is no more than a geographical term. Jews used to call themselves palestinians too until the arabs adopted it as their identity

"Palestinian" is not an ethnicity, but a political identity

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_
My fellow brother in Christ, I know your disdain for da jooz. My thread might have left a bad taste but try to understand where a nigga is coming from!
I was talking to a guy who said this thread shouldn't be on a looksmaxxing forum. I wrote "off topic negro" to remind him of the existence of this sub forum and how it's common to post stuff like that on there. I have nothing against what you wrote, my stance on the Jews is not that bad tbh, here's what I think of them: https://looksmax.org/threads/jews-are-not-bad-people.967602/

It was the british mandate, palestine is no more than a geographical term. Jews used to call themselves palestinians too until the arabs adopted it as their identity

"Palestinian" is not an ethnicity, but a political identity
anyways my concern is the segregation of ''palestinians'' and the human rights violation

they all should die

I was talking to a guy who said this thread shouldn't be on a looksmaxxing forum. I wrote "off topic negro" to remind him of the existence of this sub forum and how it's common to post stuff like that on there. I have nothing against what you wrote, my stance on the Jews is not that bad tbh, here's what I think of them: https://looksmax.org/threads/jews-are-not-bad-people.967602/

I have grown to adore them as a peoples. The best and most influential Christians for me have been ethnic Jews who have converted. Evidently you've seen my thread on them and my stance remains unchanged. Islam for me is enemy #1.

Screenshot 2024 04 05 at 50934AM

Israel never took over the land. It was there land from the beginning. You making a mosque on it doesn’t give you the right to that land.

do those lands belong to the muzzies - Nope.

they just came later destroyed the temple and made al aqsa , just to place ownership of the land. it's a common tactic by you muzzies to make a mosque on the place of a destroyed temple and claim it as your own. Just like you did to Ram Temple.

you don't have to say suppose. it already happened to Hindus not just once but Thrice . and they are still suffering that, parsis suffered that, sikhs suffered that. the main difference is we are not insects like you who go kaboom and rape and torture innocents.

first in 1971 , the Hindu population were massacred and made to flee to India, while just 10% of the population among rape survivors 44% of them were hindu women. Hindus lost more property than double the size of palestine. many of them lived like beggars when the left their everything . do you see them bomb rockets, go allahu ackbar kaboom. they become good members of the host nation. How many Hindus , sikhs , christians bomb themselves in Pakistan, Bangladesh ????

second during the Kashmir insurgency, only hindus got attacked, hindu women gang raped, slaughterd, by Your people. they had to live their own ancestral homes in their own country. You Muslims took over all of their lands.

third during the partion, Hindus , Sikhs got slaughterd , their women raped in millions. They still naturalized as citizens and became good members of the society. They did not go Kaboom.

the difference between you muslims and others is we care about our people and this life.

No hindu,sikh,christian women will make her 10 year old daughter wear a bomb vest and go kaboom, but you do.

so you won't get it.
Every word spot on

anyways my concern is the segregation of ''palestinians'' and the human rights violation
Most of the palestinians in the west bank work inside Israel and get higher salaries than they could get anywhere in the neighboring countries. Israel expanded the checkpoints in response to bloody palestinian terrorist attacks, which killed hundreds of Israelis in the 90s and 2000s.

Listen to the dude at 3:45.

Most of the palestinians in the west bank work inside Israel and get higher salaries than they could get anywhere in the neighboring countries. Israel expanded the checkpoints in response to bloody palestinian terrorist attacks, which killed hundreds of Israelis in the 90s and 2000s.

Listen to the dude at 3:45.

are you saying that mass murder of inoccent humans is justifiable? idc if some radical terrorism group is killing kill them not some kids that cant feed themselves

• +1
Reactions: LongForgotten
they lost because the west funded israel. israel was about to be wiped off the face of the earth if america didn’t call for a ceasefire
This

Fuck Israel

from two shits i choose the lesser shit, jews, so I stand with Israel. W situation tho when jews are killing Muslims and vice versa, gets rid of both problems, I just hope the conflict will go on as long as possible to maximize casualties

cause they don’t want peace.

They want destroy israel, kill every single jewish man and rape evry single jewish women

This is what they Want.

Just like in Kashmir, when muslims raised slogans

"Kashmir banega Pakistan, hindu men leave kashmir, but leave your Hindu women "

Literal insects
They want their back land and free it from apartheid, frankly I don't blame them for their hatred. If religious extremists who claimed they had a historical right to my land suddenly occupied me I would certainly do the same if not worse.

Over if subchadlite.

are you saying that mass murder of inoccent humans is justifiable? idc if some radical terrorism group is killing kill them not some kids that cant feed themselves
Israel targets hamas, just because hamas has embedded itself inside their population doesn't mean that we don't have the right to defend ourselves.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
fight hamas not gazans

Israel targets hamas, just because hamas has embedded itself inside their population doesn't mean that we don't have the right to defend ourselves.

They want their back land and free it from apartheid, frankly I don't blame them for their hatred. If religious extremists who claimed they had a historical right to my land suddenly occupied me I would certainly do the same if not worse.
Arabs live in israel and can vote the different treatment in the west bank is based on israeli citzenship.

Israel wasn't created bt religous extremist

• JFL
Reactions: LongForgotten
Arabs live in israel and can vote the different treatment in the west bank is based on israeli citzenship.

Israel wasn't created bt religous extremist
"Defender of israel"

I've spoken to enough Arabs in Israel. I know how they live.

The sole reason Israel was created was because they believe they have a right to that land, according to their holy book. Watch any interview of the settlers in the west bank and that will be revealed very easily.

Correction: Everytime they bomb something, they just get to claim it was hamas without credible evidence.

Besides they also used this war to annex huge stacks of land in the west bank, and there's clear evidence they targeted civilians, like the leaked drone footage, the al shifa massacre or the flour massacre. Bulldozing hundreds of olive trees is also an act of self defense? Or killing foreign aid workers through multiple airstrikes?

"Defender of israel"

I've spoken to enough Arabs in Israel. I know how they live.

The sole reason Israel was created was because they believe they have a right to that land, according to their holy book. Watch any interview of the settlers in the west bank and that will be revealed very easily.
So you know arab lives well

Tjey think they are indigenous to israel and need a place to feel safe

Even their so called consitution dosent even mention god or torah. They dont have a consitution thats why I said so called consitution

So you know arab lives well

Tjey think they are indigenous to israel and need a place to feel safe

Even their so called consitution dosent even mention god or torah. They dont have a consitution thats why I said so called consitution
Unless you mean arab jews, no arabs don't live well they experience daily racism and 1 of the most trending songs in israel sings of genocide against palestinians.

Obviously they wouldn't put their religious motives directly in their constitution, they're not stupid, that way they wouldn't get as much support from the West. Instead they practice their religious extremism by voting for hypernationalists, forced contraception for ethiopian women, and the ongoing genocide.

Last edited:
Unless you mean arab jews, no arabs don't live well they experience daily racism and 1 of the most trending songs in israel sings of genocide against palestinians.

Obviously they wouldn't put their religious motives directly in their constitution, they're not stupid, that way they wouldn't get as much support from the West. Instead they practice their religious extremism by voting for hypernationalists, forced contraception for ethiopian women, and the ongoing genocide.

Support from the west—and particularly from America—is due to evangelical Christians. It is absolutely religiously based.

Unless you mean arab jews, no arabs don't live well they experience daily racism and 1 of the most trending songs in israel sings of genocide.

No I mean arabs . I agree racism exist in israel and its big issue but you can't discrimnate based on race or religon in israel. But racism isn't the same as apartheid.

When israel was created the west world wouldn't care about religious extremism . And the modern day population isn't the same as the one in 1948 . And the israeli population have been radicalized by constant terroism.

Dude they allow the ethiopian women into israel if they didn't want them they wouldnt allow them in . And what I have read its seems like very dumb mistake

I don't believe the genocide claims

Hamas is the only one to blame for the war. Gazans support hamas as their ruling power since 2006, and hamas are terrorists who killed 1000+ innocent israelis without provocation. And now hamas continues to use innocent civilians as human shields in the war, including hospitals.

Why dont they release the innocent hostages and end the conflict? And stop using civilians as human shields?

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg