Parents logic

Dystopian

Dystopian

Vril
-Mom has shit genetics and in her 30s, chooses to breed with manlet betabuxx after fucking with chads trough her 20s

-Have male son in 21th century

-Breastfeed the fucker for 2 months, then giving him powder garbage and soups with seed oils

-Give him shit diet through his infancy and don’t encourage him to do sports, give him shit education

-Don’t have any masculine father-son teaching, as the father is too busy wageslaving

-Mother who doesnt even feel genuine love of the son because she is chemically unpaired is obligated to take care of him and treats him like a slave

-Parents feel shame and repulsion when his son is a total resentful virgin failure in his teens-early adulthood

>Being a failure reject is entirely your fault
>Not contributing to a society that treats you like an insect makes you the worst scum on earth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Informationcapitali, |Daddy_Zygos|, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
People just don’t want you around because of all the negative thoughts you have about them, you are ugly and short because of all the anger you hold against soyciety! You deserve it!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Ranjeet Dipshit and Sprinkles
Your only 16 , you’ve still got it

sucks to be you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Dystopian
based blackpiller

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Aren`t u rich in Chile nigga
Anyways 90% of Latam parents are trash don`t be too hard on yourself even normies realize this

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium