PASS ME THE ROPE… This White Girl Exposed Me At The Bar For Having A Tiny Dick😭😭😭😭

D

Deleted member 47549

Alpha Chadlite 😎 High IQ With A Higher Body Count😜
So I went out to the bar like this yesterday.

EA88D343 D4B3 4E78 85AB 9DA88F4D8885

I put a fake silicon dick under my pants to create the impression I had a huge dick.

My mentor said he did this and got laid 3 times in a week from doing it.

I was getting a lot of girls staring and smiling at me😏😏😏 it was working.

This one mtb came to talk to me after she was smiling at me and I smiled back. As we were chatting her drunk friend comes and says “There’s no way your dick is that big”…

And she grabs my crotch area pulling at my silicon dick, that’s when it happened…

She pulled the silicon dick too hard it and it slid down towards my leg and I was exposed.

Her and all her friends saw this and starting hysterically laughing and screaming 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

And I just ran out.

I wonder if I should of just stayed and took the silicon dick out of my pants and said it was a joke, my friend dared me to do it.

Maybe that would of saved me the embarrassment 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

What do you think???

Attachments

• FFBE2E11-1886-499A-91F5-2E9D32C7A092.jpeg
    FFBE2E11-1886-499A-91F5-2E9D32C7A092.jpeg
    498.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jnumber01, zan, oldcel2002 and 45 others
I think you should watch paw patrol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and WanderingBurro
Typical Greycel activities

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ruakh, User28823, Pikabro and 6 others
I think you should watch paw patrol

Sir this is very serious matter no time for Saturday cartoons.

My bar reputation is ruined😭😭😭😭

Hopefully everyone was too drunk to remember this…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, User28823 and Neckedafter7
Smallest Hindu cock

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
My mogger anogenital makes my David laid angled bulge look tiny

• JFL
Reactions: M🧿G
Stupid faggot post

I FUCKING TOLD YOU NIGGER

No way lmao. Anyway link to buy one I actually wanna try this but I’m gonna drive at least 3 hours away from were I live JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, Trilogy, Pikabro and 11 others
No way lmao. Anyway link to buy one I actually wanna try this but I’m gonna drive at least 3 hours away from were I live JFL

On Amazon but you need to buy a jock strap to put it in so it stays in place and won’t slid off and you can’t fraud too big or you’ll get exposed like me 😭😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
I told my mentor about this he said I did it wrong thats why.

I was only suppose to fraud my actual size and not make it too obvious.

Going to try again next week the right way this time.
why do you have a mentor my nigga?

A mentor for what?

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 22918, princej and 1 other person
It's BRUTALLY OVER,better kys now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
It's BRUTALLY OVER,better kys now

Never!!!

The technique works I just made a few errors so I’m trying again next week with adjustments.

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Some of y’all are on that dumb shit fr

Excel in life with your dildos:lul:

Sir women fraud all the time with makeup, filters, photoshop, push up bras, fake tits, fake ass, fake lips, heels, etc

We must even the playing field in order to compete.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, Pikabro and m0ss26
Sir women fraud all the time with makeup, filters, photoshop, push up bras, fake tits, fake ass, fake lips, heels, etc

We must even the playing field in order to compete.
ye women take it in their butthole too so when you are done frauding your dick you should put that dildo up your ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, m0ss26, DR. NICKGA and 2 others
ye women take it in their butthole too so when you are done frauding your dick you should put that dildo up your ass

I’ll put the dildo in your dirty mouth bhenchod 😡😡😡

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Pikabro and Aypo129
Never!!!

The technique works I just made a few errors so I’m trying again next week with adjustments.
Wym it works? So when u go to slay the foid and they don’t see a 9 inch dick what do u even do?

Wym it works? So when u go to slay the foid and they don’t see a 9 inch dick what do u even do?

It works in getting attention and getting women approaching.

That’s why you can only fraud your size if you have a 6 inch, bulge and show off a 6.

You can’t show off a 9 inch like my dumbass and pull out a 4

• +1
It works in getting attention and getting women approaching.

That’s why you can only fraud your size if you have a 6 inch, bulge and show off a 6.

You can’t show off a 9 inch like my dumbass and pull out a 4
Women fr approach? What do they even say? Do giga whores only approach or do decent looking foids also approach. So many questions pls answer tho

Women fr approach? What do they even say? Do giga whores only approach or do decent looking foids also approach. So many questions pls answer tho

Yea some say hi I’m ____ what’s your name or say hi I like your _____ jacket, sweater whatever…

Some look good some not so much.

Depends on where you are

• +1
Blud, imagine her expecting a monster cock but you whip out a 3 inch destroyer

Please don't tell me this story is real. You fucking autists :ROFLMAO:

BUT MUH DICKPILL ISNT REAL MUH FOID WONT GET TO SEE YOUR DICK BROO
MUH DICK DOESNT GET YOU SLAYS ON ITS OWN BROOO
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Blud, imagine her expecting a monster cock but you whip out a 3 inch destroyer

Dick size doesn’t matter personality and size of the heart matters more 🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️

A white man typed this

Most sane .org user

Over man it's over

brutal for white brahs

white women wont need to check to see if the ethnic cock is legit or not

file a sexual assault charge against her for revenge

file a sexual assault charge against her for revenge

I can’t police won’t believe me I’m Indian they’ll just laugh 😂😂😂😂

Bro imagine if it was real, that becky legit assaulted you. Scary stuff.

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro

View attachment 2534144

I put a fake silicon dick under my pants to create the impression I had a huge dick.

This one mtb came to talk to me after she was smiling at me and I smiled back. As we were chatting her drunk friend comes and says “There’s no way your dick is that big”…

And she grabs my crotch area pulling at my silicon dick, that’s when it happened…

She pulled the silicon dick too hard it and it slid down towards my leg and I was exposed.

Her and all her friends saw this and starting hysterically laughing and screaming 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

And I just ran out.

I wonder if I should of just stayed and took the silicon dick out of my pants and said it was a joke, my friend dared me to do it.

What do you think???
u type like an estrogenic faggot twink man too many gay ass emojis

View attachment 2534144

And I just ran out.

What do you think???
also why do foids fucking grab your dick like that sue her man if roles were changed you would be in jail

View attachment 2534144

And I just ran out.

What do you think???
bro this cant be real 😭 aint no way you left looking like that thinking it wasnt obvious HAHAHAHA

this has to be a joke no fucking way ur this retarded nigga JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51821 and yirma19

Her and all her friends saw this and starting hysterically laughing and screaming
The west has collapsed society has fallen

View attachment 2534144

And I just ran out.

What do you think???
Funniest user istg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47549
jk, love your posts man, shit like this make me love looksmax more and more.