People call this fat

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
I don’t even know what fat is anymore. Everybody thinks this is 20+% bodyfat. Just because i have a bit of loose skin on my belly everyone thinks its fat. I have an ok amount of muscle (nothing too crazy) and yes i was flexing and pushing my stomach in, in decent lighting in this picture. But still nowhere near 20%+. Or seriously, am I a deluded fatso who thinks he is lean? I cant see it anymore.

Attachments

• IMG_6170.jpeg
    IMG_6170.jpeg
    240.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, hattrick and JohnBaza
shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, Razoff, smoth and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, zura, Moggedbyevery1 and 4 others
Bulk up son, what is this treblinka tier mass i see? Accept the bloatpill

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, zharupodrugu, NoReedemingFeature and 5 others
bro why post the same pic every day?
U are slowly becoming badg and funky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Newday*V3 and wackedchives
You look ideal for the place i live in, mass is important af. It depends on your location, if you live in some western city then not ideal

You look ideal for the place i live in, mass is important af. It depends on your location, if you live in some western city then not ideal
I live in the Netherlands.

I live in the Netherlands.
Then it depends from your social circle tbh, if you are around an ethnic neighborhood then it is a good physique, ethnic women like beefy men

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Just wide torso in general

use this app https://www.spren.com/ you have to use code HALOFRIENDS tho for it to be free. Let me know if you try im curious to see what bf% your at I think you look like 17-18%

Are you sure that it's sub20% bf? you must measure your torso circumference

horrible waist

You are going to become a fucking meme at this rate. STOP FUCKING POSTING THIS SHIT. Go create a blog and do your daily postings of "Do I look fat today?" You are over 20%, get over it you fat fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy and moreroidsmoredates
You are going to become a fucking meme at this rate. STOP FUCKING POSTING THIS SHIT. Go create a blog and do your daily postings of "Do I look fat today?" You are over 20%, get over it you fat fuck
You have no clue what bf% is dont you?

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
You have no clue what bf% is dont you?
Go post on a bodybuilding forum. You have very high body fat and not much muscle mass. You need to put the fork down if you ever want to get down to 12%. It will take you 6 months.

Go post on a bodybuilding forum. You have very high body fat and not much muscle mass. You need to put the fork down if you ever want to get down to 12%. It will take you 6 months.
I want to get to 9%. But how the fuck is this over 20%? I have vague an lines and good muscle definition.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wackedchives and moreroidsmoredates
I don’t even know what fat is anymore. Everybody thinks this is 20+% bodyfat. Just because i have a bit of loose skin on my belly everyone thinks its fat. I have an ok amount of muscle (nothing too crazy) and yes i was flexing and pushing my stomach in, in decent lighting in this picture. But still nowhere near 20%+. Or seriously, am I a deluded fatso who thinks he is lean? I cant see it anymore.
decent physique still not that aesthetic I would advise doing roids like me so you can eat whatever you want and maintain 12 percent or lower just by running a bit

I want to get to 9%. But how the fuck is this over 20%? I have vague a lines and good muscle definition.
underestimating ones body fat is how one stays fat. hopefully you never return.

moreautisticpostsmorebans

Take the bodyshape pill

just be fridge-bodied theory