People on here don't know how ugly someone can be

nigtard

nigtard

You see guys on here laugh at guys like Cuffem,St.Blackopscel but I look worse than those guys.Ugliness can really go to the extreme compared to being good looking.I'm at the point where people would be shocked because how fucked my face looks.

• WTF
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I got brutally mogged today when I went out in public

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: nigtard and socialcel
You see guys on here laugh at guys like Cuffem,St.Blackopscel but I look worse than those guys.Ugliness can really go to the extreme compared to being good looking.I'm at the point where people would be shocked because how fucked my face looks.
People focus more on the good looking then the ugly

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Lokki
Yeah, I'm very ugly and it's honestly something people cannot wrap their heads around. They don't understand that there are people that exist who are just so ugly, so ugly that they are universally unattractive. I am one of those guys and it kinda kills me inside that I get judged for my looks. That's the only thing women judge you for. They don't care about the rest once you're universally unattractive like I am.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and nigtard
If you are really ugly then people will notice, I look deformed so people notice it
54964317 10579235 image m 402 1646429620291
Images   2024 03 24T134323136
Main qimg 970511305818e14ed03ab21f15e67ec3 lq
Images   2024 03 24T134329566

This are 1-2 psl guys

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Yeah, I'm very ugly and it's honestly something people cannot wrap their heads around. They don't understand that there are people that exist who are just so ugly, so ugly that they are universally unattractive. I am one of those guys and it kinda kills me inside that I get judged for my looks. That's the only thing women judge you for. They don't care about the rest once you're universally unattractive like I am.
Yh I believe that there is a baseline of looks where personality can make up for it.I am way below that baseline, I can't imagine anyone wanting to wake up next to my subhuman face