people that take oral minox, have you noticed bloat from it?

bloated or not

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 31087

get some bitches on yo dick
I havent (yet)

I do 2.5 and I take it at night and dont notice any bloat when I wake up or during the day, my hair is also more darker color and I have mogger eyelashes that girls get jealous of

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31087
I do 2.5 and I take it at night and dont notice any bloat when I wake up or during the day, my hair is also more darker color and I have mogger eyelashes that girls get jealous of
that’s what i’m trying to get, mogger lashes.
after how long did your lashes maxx out after starting minox?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31087
20230709 125742

• +1
Reactions: Flanked and ronald_98
I want to start taking oral minox but can only get the lotion presentation where I live. Anyone does this?

I want to start taking oral minox but can only get the lotion presentation where I live. Anyone does this?
Dont take topical minox orally , the concentration will be more and it gets absorbed directly without sulfotransfurase and u will fuck up your heart, only take tablet form

• So Sad
Reactions: ronald_98
Dont take topical minox orally , the concentration will be more and it gets absorbed directly without sulfotransfurase and u will fuck up your heart, only take tablet form
@cytoplasm do you take tropical orally or tab?

it’s the same thing, tablets are the same as topical but just have added filler into it to make it into a pill

it’s the same thing, tablets are the same as topical but just have added filler into it to make it into a pill
nope tablets reach your liver where sulfotranferace is more , but topical gets absorbed into your blood before it can reach your liver so its faster concentration in blood and less sulfotransferace

• Woah
Reactions: twilight
nope tablets reach your liver where sulfotranferace is more , but topical gets absorbed into your blood before it can reach your liver so its faster concentration in blood and less sulfotransferace
really ? can you link a source that says this tho, and even if it goes to your blood before your liver it’s the same thing in the end, otherwise tablet oral wouldn’t have side effects that effect the heart. it’s really not that different than just putting drops of topical into water

i ordered tropical and gonna take orally jfl. hopefully i don’t get a fucking heart attack

really ? can you link a source that says this tho, and even if it goes to your blood before your liver it’s the same thing in the end, otherwise tablet oral wouldn’t have side effects that effect the heart. it’s really not that different than just putting drops of topical into water

He explains the liver sulfotransfurace part

• +1
Where do you get oral minox?

i ordered tropical and gonna take orally jfl. hopefully i don’t get a fucking heart attack
Dont do it, you WILL mess up the concentration and fuck up your heart its not worth doing
Just get a prescription from a good derma for tablets

Dont do it, you WILL mess up the concentration and fuck up your heart its not worth doing
Just get a prescription from a good derma for tablets
why trop available without perception and tabs not?

He explains the liver sulfotransfurace part

sublingual means putting it under your tongue, i’m saying drinking topical (few drops in water) is similar to taking oral tablets

sublingual means putting it under your tongue, i’m saying drinking topical (few drops in water) is similar to taking oral tablets
sublingual is similar to taking topical orally because both of them dissolve before reaching your liver

u take tropical orally yes?

• +1
does your heart sound like it’s gonna explode?

• Hmm...
sublingual is similar to taking topical orally because both of them dissolve before reaching your liver
nope only sublingually is where the minoxidil bypasses the liver and relies on scalp enzymes. it’s pretty different to drinking topical

does your heart sound like it’s gonna explode?
its not just heart that can get fucked if you overdose, it can also cause swelling in your feet and face, just dont take the risk and instead get tablets which are safe and have exact dosage

nope only sublingually is where the minoxidil bypasses the liver and relies on scalp enzymes. it’s pretty different to drinking topical
Well its still better to take tablets to avoid risk of overdosing and being consistent

• +1
its not just heart that can get fucked if you overdose, it can also cause swelling in your feet and face, just dont take the risk and instead get tablets which are safe and have exact dosage
what dose in tab?

what dose in tab?
I take 2.5mg tablets, its pretty cheap in india and I can source it from my local pharma without a prescription because im friends with the pharma owner

I take 2.5mg tablets, its pretty cheap in india and I can source it from my local pharma without a prescription because im friends with the pharma owner
realistically if i’m only gonna be taking for 1-2 months for lashes, i risk the tropcial minox orally (low inhib jfl). i’ll measure that shit to next level precision. if u don’t hear from me, i had heart attack

i’ll stick to 2.5mg instead of 5mg (unless i get impatient)

• Woah
Reactions: Struggler03
JFL of course you will advocate for it if you live in india where everything is dirt cheap and prescription based stuff is easily accessible, for anybody who doesn’t live in the slums of mumbai it’s way more expensive to buy it from somewhere like alldaychemist and you’d have to do it for life, 30 pills is like 50$ with shipping

way more cost efficient to just get topical from your local store and use a few drops every day, will last a really long time too

“muh you will overdose” no you won’t, it’s not hard to calculate dosages with drops and or using a syringe if you want precise measurements

• +1
Reactions: Struggler03
JFL of course you will advocate for it if you live in india where everything is dirt cheap and prescription based stuff is easily accessible, for anybody who doesn’t live in the slums of mumbai it’s way more expensive to buy it from somewhere like alldaychemist and you’d have to do it for life, 30 pills is like 50$ with shipping

way more cost efficient to just get topical from your local store and use a few drops every day, will last a really long time too

“muh you will overdose” no you won’t, it’s not hard to calculate dosages with drops and or using a syringe if you want precise measurements
1ml = 50mg
0.1ml = 5mg
0.05ml = 2.5mg

how’s my math?
am i a dead man

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ronald_98 and twilight
Ok I just took about 0.05ml mixed with water for the first time. Let’s see how it goes.
did the same today. i did 0.1 tho cos i’m impatient

did the same today. i did 0.1 tho cos i’m impatient
I will do 0.1ml as soon as I get a new syringe as the one I have has the marks erased so Im not sure exactly how much Im using.

Has anyone experienced headaches when taking oral minox? I just took 1 ml and now my head hurts. Also I feel like my dark circles are worse than ever, though this is can be bias.

Has anyone experienced headaches when taking oral minox? I just took 1 ml and now my head hurts. Also I feel like my dark circles are worse than ever, though this is can be bias.
average 140iq looksmax user
jfl
you just took 50mg of minox, u needed 5mg jfl

i literally did the math here:
1ml = 50mg
0.1ml = 5mg
0.05ml = 2.5mg

@pashtun @Struggler03

Last edited: