people that take oral minox, have you noticed bloat from it?

bloated or not

• Total voters
average 140iq looksmax user
jfl
you just took 50mg of minox, u needed 5mg jfl

i literally did the math here:

@pashtun @Struggler03
That must be it. But why such a small amount? My syringe's markings are divided in 0.2ml. Also, that means a 60ml bottle could last me more than 1.5 years. That's unbelievable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31087
That must be it. But why such a small amount? My syringe's markings are divided in 0.2ml. Also, that means a 60ml bottle could last me more than 1.5 years. That's unbelievable.
that’s all you need for optimum results.
you gotta be careful with oral minox if taken too high dose can cause fluid retention around heart

Does oral Minoxidil cause issues with sex drive, testosterone, etc like Fin?

that’s all you need for optimum results.
you gotta be careful with oral minox if taken too high dose can cause fluid retention around heart
Ok then I'll see if I can find a syringe thats marked in 0.1ml. If not I will continue using my current syringe and take between 0.1-0.2ml.

With this dose its been 2 consecutive days that I take in total 1.5ml. Should I continue tomorrow with the correct dose or should I stop for a few days?

Ok then I'll see if I can find a syringe thats marked in 0.1ml. If not I will continue using my current syringe and take between 0.1-0.2ml.

With this dose its been 2 consecutive days that I take in total 1.5ml. Should I continue tomorrow with the correct dose or should I stop for a few days?
i think take a break for a few you just took 50mg equivenet to 10 days of minox or 20 days depending on dose

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98
Oral minoxidil fucks ur heart up and can make you go bald faster.
It's better to use the liquid version.

Oral minoxidil fucks ur heart up and can make you go bald faster.
It's better to use the liquid version.
tropical minox taken orally is the best way. for eyelash gains at least. will only need to be taken for 1-2 months for results to become permanent due to them being terminal hairs

tropical minox taken orally is the best way. for eyelash gains at least. will only need to be taken for 1-2 months for results to become permanent due to them being terminal hairs
You mean drinking topical minox? jfl people in the minox reddit group strongly advise not to do that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31087
You mean drinking topical minox? jfl people in the minox reddit group strongly advise not to do that.
yes. drinking oral minox. it’s the same thing as tablets.

Since I started taking a few drops of topical minox daily ive noticed my hair is falling a lot lately. Im scared.