People underestimate the power and healing effects of drugs.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
People here are throwing their lives away, figuratively and also wanting to do so physically.

I get why; life sucks for you. You feel like shit, dont get much joy out of life, if any. And its been like that for a while.

You lose hope and stop believing that things can ever change. Which just cements you further in this current state.

Getting high on drugs gives you extreme short term pleasure and euphoria. But what's more important than that is that it gives you hope and energy in the long term.

It makes you question whether life really has to be this bad all the time. Can't it be a bit more like how you feel on drugs

That joyful feeling, the confidence, the self-love, the energy. It's still inside you, it exists. The drugs just help to get you to feel it.

You can literally feel just as happy as chad fucking a prime JB stacy. You have that power in your brain. Theres no reason why your life cant be better than it is now, because the potential to feel good DOES exist in your brain.

Be careful with abuse/addiction, but not too careful. Not living life to your potential is just as harmful if not worse. And when you are suicidal you honestly need to take a chance with something at some point, a leap of faith.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@, vermillioncorefan, bloomercel and 9 others
@Witheredly90

no point in working that hard when you can just fuck hookers, do drugs, and play vidya

the rat race is pointless

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, vermillioncorefan, Dr. Bludy and 4 others
no point in working that hard when you can just fuck hookers, do drugs, and play vidya

the rat race is pointless
You have to do what you enjoy doing.

For me personally I don't feel that great anymore playing vidya and chilling. Feels lonely and unfulfilling. But I hate my current job even more. Nothing worse than wageslaving at a job you hate.

So I am gonna put a bit of effort and pain into getting a job I dont hate as much. And find a way to feel less lonely.

And ill also keep doing drugs obviously. No reason why you cant do it all.

@JudgeandJury

See. My lifefuel positivity posts gain no traction. I dont belong in this forum anymore.

(Maybe the drug clinic or mental ward suits me better now)

Reality is for people who are not mentally strong enough to do drugs

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, Interested, bloomercel and 2 others
Everything in moderation is the way to live this life, the 7 sins only become a problem once you don't have self control

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and MoggerGaston
Reality is for people who are not mentally strong enough to do drugs
When you do drugs you truly face your traumas and insecurities. Instead of hiding from them and avoiding them like people normally do

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and Sub0
Getting high on drugs gives you extreme short term pleasure and euphoria. But what's more important than that is that it gives you hope and energy in the long term.

It makes you question whether life really has to be this bad all the time. Can't it be a bit more like how you feel on drugs

That joyful feeling, the confidence, the self-love, the energy. It's still inside you, it exists. The drugs just help to get you to feel it.
Holy based. This is why magic mushrooms help a lot of people, not because they somehow rewire dopaminergic systems etc. but because it gives people hope that it doesn’t have to be this way, hope is much stronger than what most people realise. They did an experiment where two frogs were drowned in a tank of water. The frog that was somehow convinced that it couldn’t survive ( idk how they did that prolly by injecting serotonin or something ) drowned in a minute or so while the frog that was convinced it had a fighting chance survived for 20 minutes or something before it asphyxiated. It kept going until the last second.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Sub0
Holy based. This is why magic mushrooms help a lot of people, not because they somehow rewire dopaminergic systems etc. but because it gives people hope that it doesn’t have to be this way, hope is much stronger than what most people realise. They did an experiment where two frogs were drowned in a tank of water. The frog that was somehow convinced that it couldn’t survive ( idk how they did that prolly by injecting serotonin or something ) drowned in a minute or so while the frog that was convinced it had a fighting chance survived for 20 minutes or something before it asphyxiated. It kept going until the last second.
Exactly. Hope is what drives people and gives them energy. Hope is what keeps you looking forward to a (better) future. It's an incredible power.

And I believe a lack of hope, perspective, is closely linked to depression.

Drugs wont fix your life, but they can give you hope, which can give you the energy to fix it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Exactly. Hope is what drives people and gives them energy. Hope is what keeps you looking forward to a (better) future. It's an incredible power.

And I believe a lack of hope, perspective is closely linked to depression.

Drugs wont fix your life, but they can give you hope, which can give you the energy to fix it.
Lsd gave me hope my life could be fixed. Thyroid gave me energy to fix it

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Lsd gave me hope my life could be fixed. Thyroid gave me energy to fix it
Ill be using shrooms weekly now to shrink my amygdala.

I have A LOT of repressed anxiety in me. I notice it especially in social situations I am not familiar with and it keeps me from behaving and feeling how I really want to.

Have to use whatever you can to thrive

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and BrahminBoss