People who get acne from fapping how long did it take for yours to start clearing up when you stopped?

R

Roamer

professional softmaxxer
For me it takes around 2 weeks.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
acne doesn’t happen from fapping, it’s entirely coincidental

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, nevermind2, TheDragon and 4 others
bro u can reduce ur acne by 100% if u stop breathing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, HerpDerpson, TheDragon and 5 others
It's not coincidencdental for me and others. I've already made posts about it so refer back to them.

It's not coincidencdental for me and others. I've already made posts about it so refer back to them.
its over for coincidencdentalcels. it's also not coincidental that everyone on this forum needs a bimax, stop trusting everything that gets written on schizo.org

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
I'm not trying to argue with anyone whether it does or not.. because it's different for everyone. I've made this post to ask people who have it downbad like me.

its over for coincidencdentalcels. it's also not coincidental that everyone on this forum needs a bimax, stop trusting everything that gets written on schizo.org
Thread 'Does anyone else have their looksminned when cooming.' https://looksmax.org/threads/does-anyone-else-have-their-looksminned-when-cooming.742386/
Honestly I've said it over and over it isn't a placebo. because even before I knew it was the cause when I would stop my acne would go away completely compared to when I started again I would get acne all over my face, back and chest.
I actually wish it was a placebo because then I could just fix it through accurate or some shit and keep enjoying myself 😂

I'm not trying to argue with anyone whether it does or not.. because it's different for everyone. I've made this post to ask people who have it downbad like me.
Please shut the fuck up

Please shut the fuck up
3462456 3389104 1BFED1A1 DA02 4B93 9B28 9A214F34C03D

“acne from fapping” jfl

Thread 'Does anyone else have their looksminned when cooming.' https://looksmax.org/threads/does-anyone-else-have-their-looksminned-when-cooming.742386/
Honestly I've said it over and over it isn't a placebo. because even before I knew it was the cause when I would stop my acne would go away completely compared to when I started again I would get acne all over my face, back and chest.
I actually wish it was a placebo because then I could just fix it through accurate or some shit and keep enjoying myself 😂
Unnamed
just mew in order to fix acne bro

I have good forward growth so I only need to listen to sublimnals
"

Aetiopathogenesis​

Acne is a multifactorial disease: genetic factors,23 stress,24 androgens,25 and excess sweating all influence its development and/or severity.26 Corticosteroids, oral contraceptives, iodides, bromides, lithium, and chemicals such as dioxins are known to induce acne eruptions, as are endocrine disorders such as Cushing's syndrome and polycystic ovary syndrome. It is often found that acne is worse in current smokers,27 but despite popular myth, diet, lack of exercise, lack of hygiene, greasy hair hanging over the face, and masturbation do not have any effect.28,29
"

It's not over for greasy hair looksmax rotters which haven't showered since birth, and not over for masturbationcels

shit on @Roamer
"

Aetiopathogenesis​

Acne is a multifactorial disease: genetic factors,23 stress,24 androgens,25 and excess sweating all influence its development and/or severity.26 Corticosteroids, oral contraceptives, iodides, bromides, lithium, and chemicals such as dioxins are known to induce acne eruptions, as are endocrine disorders such as Cushing's syndrome and polycystic ovary syndrome. It is often found that acne is worse in current smokers,27 but despite popular myth, diet, lack of exercise, lack of hygiene, greasy hair hanging over the face, and masturbation do not have any effect.28,29
"

It's not over for greasy hair looksmax rotters which haven't showered since birth, and not over for masturbationcels
shit on @Roamer

• So Sad
Reactions: Roamer
"

Aetiopathogenesis​

"

Ik you're tryna help man but I'm being 100% legit about this stuff. The human body is so weird and some stuff can be super rare like pois (I don't think its pois but something else)

Someone even said it could be to do with prolactin levels increasing which would explain why I had gyno when I was younger

like 3-4 days

• +1
Acne from masturbating is 100% real I'm so glad to see other people have the same problem. Takes me about 2 weeks, when I did 100 days nofap my skin was the best its been in years at around days 70-80.

• Love it