People who have had serious skin lightening done

Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death
Post any one who has gotten drastic changes in skin tone. Curious to know what is possible and what isn't.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, FBl and sub5c3l
embrace your dark skin and blackmaxx bhai
Coal skin is a curse mark. Lord @Blackgymmax has shown me the light. The light that will cure us of darkness.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
Haven't done it yet. But I'm thinking of trying vitamin c and glutathione. If those don't work I might Hydroquinonemax

• +1
Reactions: Sny
embrace your dark skin and blackmaxx bhai
I'm not dark skin bhai my orginal skin tone is light and light dark combined but my hormones and years of tan fucked me up and I have severe hyperpigmentation on my face

• +1
Reactions: Sny and sub5c3l
Haven't done it yet. But I'm thinking of trying vitamin c and glutathione. If those don't work I might Hydroquinonemax
Heard most forms of glutathione are pretty lackluster aside from sufficient IV drops directly into your blood stream. However it does pose some health risks.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
I'm not dark skin bhai my orginal skin tone is light and light dark combined but my hormones and years of tan fucked me up and I have severe hyperpigmentation on my face
check enchanted elixer's phenomaxxing guide

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and Sny
Try Kojic acid and nac

• +1
Reactions: Sny and sub5c3l
check enchanted elixer's phenomaxxing guide
I don't doubt the information. Just want to see how certain people react as far as I know most people don't have a uniform reaction to these products. Meaning that some may experience different results from one another. Some may change 2 standard fitpatrickz deviations or barely. Though this is just a hypothesis and not proof of anything.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Its weird that this forum is full of ethnics but still not enough literature for skin lightening
Heard most forms of glutathione are pretty
lackluster aside from sufficient IV drops directly into your blood stream. However it does pose some health risks.
not risky at appropiate dosages and yes IV is the only way.

• +1
Its weird that this forum is full of ethnics but still not enough literature for skin lightening

not risky at appropiate dosages and yes IV is the only way.
Considering that skin lightening is pretty cope for most ethnics due to undertones. Goodluck not looking sickly with grey and green undertones with a lack of pink hue. Unironically this is a more brutal fact than the melanin content itself. Better just be dark.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ezio6 and Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and FBl
Considering that skin lightening is pretty cope for most ethnics due to undertones. Goodluck not looking sickly with grey and green undertones with a lack of pink hue. Unironically this is a more brutal fact than the melanin content itself. Better just be dark.
better than being dark i guess

• +1
How to know what ur undertone is?

Me, Noticeable but not super drastic

Same, is there any solution to it

MJmaxx is real