Time online
4d 7h 51m
Holy shit you are a chad

Hashtaggolu

Hashtaggolu

Zephir
Time online
28d 6h 34m
On a serious note u dont look that bad bro try to learn a new language and travel abroad , its not over for u even though ur pheno might be a failo
Thx fats of fag 😍

Hashtaggolu

Hashtaggolu

Zephir
Time online
28d 6h 34m
At least you aren't super super curry looking
Yea most of the north looks like me it is only South india that looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: 000
reptiles

reptiles

Zephir
Time online
153d 21h 14m
The agepill is or the universepill (once you realize you’re an insignificant ant in the grand scheme of things and no one will know you existed in a few years).

It gets even worse when you realize if there is no after life then your life meant nothing if there is then its infinitely worse usually due to the risk of hell

arianaisawesome

arianaisawesome

Women's purpose is to drive men to suicide
Time online
15d 8h 44m
Yes you look amazing in the morph but your original self still looks pretty good. Don't be too critical on yourself.
What do you mean he's being "too critical?" When did this bluepill stuff come from? I've never seen ANYONE here ever say "Merr don't be too critical bro". Are you from incel tears?

Hashtaggolu

Hashtaggolu

Zephir
Time online
28d 6h 34m
Whats wrong with Your eyes they re asymmetrical in the skull and awkward tilted in comparison to each ither

Your right eye is 1cm more down...how the fuck
I don't know bro

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

I will become Pattinson
Time online
81d 15h 55m
why does your left eye looks twice as high as ur right in this pic

Vocal range giga-mogger
Time online
22d 2h 9m
My eyebrow is assymitrical
You would benefit from Neuro-Cranial Restructuring, it realigns the entire skull and even increases your height because it improves posture .. your spine is connected to your skull.

Stevensmithgerard

Stevensmithgerard

Adept
Time online
9d 4h 28m
Ok this is some mentalcel shit right here. Stop fishing, chadlite. Do we need to put you on a training program? Or lift the weights or do calisthenics for you? All you're missing is a great physique and a better fashion sense (and shower thb). Your hair is pretty close to ideal, but it AIN'T ideal. You want ideal? Look at models that fit your facial features, and copy them exactly. Copy the fashion of said models and slayers in your region. Ignore your past. Stop playing around

Hashtaggolu

Hashtaggolu

Zephir
Time online
28d 6h 34m
Ok this is some mentalcel shit right here. Stop fishing, chadlite. Do we need to put you on a training program? Or lift the weights or do calisthenics for you? All you're missing is a great physique and a better fashion sense (and shower thb). Your hair is pretty close to ideal, but it AIN'T ideal. You want ideal? Look at models that fit your facial features, and copy them exactly. Copy the fashion of said models and slayers in your region. Ignore your past. Stop playing around
Any mm that fit my facial features?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)