pheromones will get you girls

freeway

freeway

Iron
i have 2 pheromones perfumes, 1 is supposed to give you the vibe of someone with a high celebrity like status, lets call this p1, and other one gives you the vibe of the most alpha person in the room, lets call this p2.

i always went out clubbing using p1 because i didnt like the smell of p2. Every girl i approached would be very open with me and i had no problems getting numbers/snaps and making out with girls. People are also constantly buying drinks for me when im standing next to them at the bar. Ive been clubbing for such a long time with p1 that i became used to all the attention and i was kinda doubting if mones really work or if its just me.

The last 4 times I went clubbing and I used p2 instead, this instantly cleared all my doubts about mones and confirmed that this shit actually works. I was approaching girls using my standard routine: open up with a pickup line - push pull for a bit - make out - get their number/snap. This time however, girls would call me out and call me a player while we are kissing and say things like you do this to every girl dont you? No girl has ever said that to me while using p1, and the minute I use p2 i get multiple girls calling me out for a player while we are kissing.

mones work. try it out

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StalinCel, FreakkForLife, AscendingHero and 16 others
i have 2 pheromones perfumes, 1 is supposed to give you the vibe of someone with a high celebrity like status, lets call this p1, and other one gives you the vibe of the most alpha person in the room, lets call this p2.

i always went out clubbing using p1 because i didnt like the smell of p2. Every girl i approached would be very open with me and i had no problems getting numbers/snaps and making out with girls. People are also constantly buying drinks for me when im standing next to them at the bar. Ive been clubbing for such a long time with p1 that i became used to all the attention and i was kinda doubting if mones really work or if its just me.

The last 4 times I went clubbing and I used p2 instead, this instantly cleared all my doubts about mones and confirmed that this shit actually works. I was approaching girls using my standard routine: open up with a pickup line - push pull for a bit - make out - get their number/snap. This time however, girls would call me out and call me a player while we are kissing and say things like you do this to every girl dont you? No girl has ever said that to me while using p1, and the minute I use p2 i get multiple girls calling me out for a player while we are kissing.

mones work. try it out
You are probably just gl, show me pic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
I believe in pheromones, but I think your thread is cope

But you inspired me to look into it

give me name of that perfumes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, GoMadAndSTFU and Lorsss
Cope levels unimaginable

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub0, Toth's thot, KDA Player and 24 others
Cope megathread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
Let's see your pic and your country

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and bassfreak
i only started believing in pheromones after sitting next to a girl in college for a semester whose natural scent literally smelled like flowers tbh it was heavenly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Sub0, AscendingHero and 8 others
i only started believing in pheromones after sitting next to a girl in college for a semester whose natural scent literally smelled like flowers tbh it was heavenly
I always got told that my scent smells like weed, especially if I do some sports (maybe cortisol?)

I never noticed because I was so used to it, but it makes sense because everytime my stoner classmate passed me and he had the same sweaty scent as me, then I knew he did weed

I always got told that my scent smells like weed, especially if I do some sports (maybe cortisol?)

I never noticed because I was so used to it, but it makes sense because everytime my stoner classmate passed me and he had the same sweaty scent as me, then I knew he did weed

did guys tell you that or girls? i did some brief research into pheromones and found that a male scent will smell bad to males while for women it will either smell good or neutral

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm
did guys tell you that or girls? i did some brief research into pheromones and found that a male scent will smell bad to males while for women it will either smell good or neutral
Well, the boys liked it, because they like weed, but they only commented when we did sports in class

maybe it is not my perhormones or a mix of my perhormones and my bad health ?

I can shower thrice in a row and still smell a bit like weed, except if I put on an excessive shampoo

My sisters always complain that I smell, but they cant describe it

Random girls never commented except if I put on my cedre wood perfume
Appearantly it goes very well with my scent, very chilling

Fun story: In High School we used to go 1 mile from school to bus station and the kids tended to go slowly behind me and when they passed me they started running

Last edited:
jfl i m reading pheromone website shit, it's like the PUA chemical version :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

"Oy vey give me your shekels, look the girls you will get "
Fck the pheromone site triggered my autism, I'm currently venting laying on the ground and laughing thinking about the ugly bluepilled cucks who buy that :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, eyebagcel, Deleted member 19036 and 16 others
It just so happens that you're 6'7 with a 9'' dick thehe

I smelled my own sweat once. It smelled great.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Well, the boys liked it, because they like weed, but they only commented when we did sports in class

maybe it is not my perhormones or a mix of my perhormones and my bad health ?

I can shower thrice in a row and still smell a bit like weed, except if I put on an excessive shampoo

My sisters always complain that I smell, but they cant describe it

Random girls never commented except if I put on my cedre wood perfume
Appearantly it goes very well with my scent, very chilling

Fun story: In High School we used to go 1 mile from school to bus station and the kids tended to go slowly behind me and when they passed me they started running

I think it does have a lot to do with what you put in your body. When I eat like trash, I get told I smell. When I start eating more fruits, nuts, etc I think I have a better scent.

mones work. try it out
cope and nope
scents do nothing
if you dont got the looks it doesnt matter what scents you use
unless of course its chloroform 😉

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 1553
Ultra Galaxial Giga COPE.

Biggest fucking cope I've ever read on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman, MiroslavBulldosex and Rasputin
Acqua di parma colonia essenza is fo real niggaz

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
JFL imagine if this shit was true, legit cheat code.

• +1
JFL imagine if this shit was true, legit cheat code.
scent is good for catching attention but thats really it. its a halo too. but obviously if a niggas ugly nothing works and its all cope

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 3583
One of my coworkers was bragging about their cologne or something and then the other one was like dogs smells good. I wasn't wearing cologne or anything.

Pheromones = PUA propaganda

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Rasputin and BigBiceps
I think it does have a lot to do with what you put in your body. When I eat like trash, I get told I smell. When I start eating more fruits, nuts, etc I think I have a better scent.
you gotta be puttin good stuf in your body or you will feel like trash and smell like a dumpter
thats how science works

Could be cope or actually effective, maybe both.

Dn rd no pheromons for disgusting face

No perfum for you face!

mones work. try it out
Can you pm me a pic?

I don't know much about pheromones but I tell you my story and what heppened.

After a while when I lost my virginity I started to "detect" pussy smelling around me, I thought it's in my head but actually pussy releases that smell when a girl is aroused and it's like an animalistic skill she unconsciously uses when she gets horny to attract males.

So when a girl is wet her vagina produces that.. substance that smells, some detect it some I think not. What's odd is that I fucked this girl in 2016 and her panties where forgotten in my backpack, I let them there a few days and since then, till now : 2019 the backback still stinks of her pussy juice. How is this possible ? I have no idea

Now, last year I went to a perfume shop and I thought someone was wet around me, but guess what , one of the perfumes was smelling hardcore of pussy, so I guess that is pheromones ? if so, does that mean that pussy pheromone scent will bring you more pussy ? because yes if girls smell that you fucked a girl , of course they will want to fuck you (or at least increase your chances).

Am I right ? what I am curious, they say pheromones, but what exactly is the name of this pheromone who imitates pussy smell and are there more than one pheromone ? and how they create it ? I doubt they use real pussy cum

I really think they do work

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: birchman, Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 39
You think there aren't trannies that look like that? :lul:
I can easily spot when it’s a trannie or not. And this girl has nothing to do with trannie.

I have a theory.

african girls love phermones because the phermones can fill their big nostrils and all the particles go into their nose.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe, buflek, Rasputin and 3 others
Hard to believe. The day you go to club and the type of girls you meet is different. Maybe you lucked out when wearing p1 or whatever. Too many variables to think about.

• +1
Op go to a club where nobody knows you and try without pheromones

• +1
Just nut before you got out, you will excrete pheromones that attract females. Heard that from menshealth iirc.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I don't know much about pheromones but I tell you my story and what heppened.

After a while when I lost my virginity I started to "detect" pussy smelling around me, I thought it's in my head but actually pussy releases that smell when a girl is aroused and it's like an animalistic skill she unconsciously uses when she gets horny to attract males.

So when a girl is wet her vagina produces that.. substance that smells, some detect it some I think not. What's odd is that I fucked this girl in 2016 and her panties where forgotten in my backpack, I let them there a few days and since then, till now : 2019 the backback still stinks of her pussy juice. How is this possible ? I have no idea

Now, last year I went to a perfume shop and I thought someone was wet around me, but guess what , one of the perfumes was smelling hardcore of pussy, so I guess that is pheromones ? if so, does that mean that pussy pheromone scent will bring you more pussy ? because yes if girls smell that you fucked a girl , of course they will want to fuck you (or at least increase your chances).

Am I right ? what I am curious, they say pheromones, but what exactly is the name of this pheromone who imitates pussy smell and are there more than one pheromone ? and how they create it ? I doubt they use real pussy cum

I really think they do work

this shit may be legit from other stories i know
we need the name of this shit
I can easily spot when it’s a trannie or not. And this girl has nothing to do with trannie.

this bitch is a brazilian from my city

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Amazon product ASIN B00828QIIA

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin

dog pheromones are definitely underrated here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 773 and 1 other person
Srsly this site needs a neg button badly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Rasputin, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Wait, vulva is a perfume for HER ? right ?

Then how come bitches are supposed to wanna fuck you when you smell like you pussy and fucked pussy ? anyone to put light in this ?

Then how come bitches are supposed to wanna fuck you when you smell like you pussy and fucked pussy ? anyone to put light in this ?

up

Cause if you smell like you just fucked then she knows that you are a chad, and not some frauding incel :lul:

• Love it