Photofeeler is such bullshit

G

ghostfaceguyinvegas

Silver
558F497D 1D31 43D4 9D25 C140599B59D0

These dipshits say I look below average in smartness, and then they rate me a 7.7 on attractive when they know I’m subhuman.

No matter what they just insult my intelligence
This highlights the importance of the lower third

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2205
u do look pretty dumb. I think its becuz u have the subhuman caveman smash u look ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 470
Why are you relating PSL to some random ass website?
A 7.7 is above average on that site, but a 7.7 PSL would almost be model tier.

Cause if I’m “above average” on that site, than I’m supposedly universally above average.

I’m like a PSL 3-4 which is below average to average. I’m not above average in any sense and somehow that site considers me above average. Normie shit.

Mogs me if you're 3-4psl I'm probably 2.75 psl

shove a soccer ball up your ass to resist trump

you actually look below average intelligence sorry boyo

you must have a big dick

Jfl at me getting a 7.7 tho

What kind of scale are they using?
Reddit scale where everyone is atleast 6 so they don't feel bad. I once remember a retarded guy at amiugly getting 7.5/10 overall 😂
Tenor

You look manual-labor dumb

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo

You look “my mom told me she’s not going to pick me up from the nurses office today if I shove a toy car up my ass again” dumb

You look like an a dumbed down version of cavil. I never get a good rating on photofeeler. I get a 7. You aren’t even smiling quite the cope you are GL. Photofeeler raises your rating by smiling so the fact you got that score means you are good enough . How you do on tinder?

7+ will probably not call the police on you
8+ average
9+ good looking

You know what, I think you’re right.

I am just not ugly enough to the point where girls aren’t completely revolted by me at first glance. That’s all I can really say about me

• +1
Reactions: όμορφος θεός and Deleted member 470
photofeeler is cope as fuck. the smart/trustworthy thing is a lot if you smile or not, i tested this with my pictures

in order: smile, not smile, smile, not smile

jfl

You look like an a dumbed down version of cavil. I never get a good rating on photofeeler. I get a 7. You aren’t even smiling quite the cope you are GL. Photofeeler raises your rating by smiling so the fact you got that score means you are good enough . How you do on tinder?

I fucking hate tinder
photofeeler is cope as fuck. the smart/trustworthy thing is a lot if you smile or not, i tested this

View attachment 92063

in order: smile, not smile, smile, not smile

jfl

Show my your face

You can’t be doing that bad op?

You can’t be doing that bad op?

Tinder isn’t worth it for someone like me.

I’ll get around 30-40 likes a week, but because of the algorithm I only match with like 10-15.

Out of those 10-15, none of them send the the first message, half of them don’t respond if you message them, and the remaining either give you this dumbass attitude when you talk to them or they act interested but they are landwhales, ugly milfs, or something else crazy like that.

What do you expect when a below average woman automatically matches with 50-100 men just by existing?

I’m way better off meeting more attractive women in real life. Tinder only really works if you are 6-7 PSL+. I bet that’s where all this Chad theory comes from, Chad gets all the girls on Tinder, and all the girls on Tinder are ignoring you for Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Tinder isn’t worth it for someone like me.

I’ll get around 30-40 likes a week, but because of the algorithm I only match with like 10-15.

Out of those 10-15, none of them send the the first message, half of them don’t respond if you message them, and the remaining either give you this dumbass attitude when you talk to them or they act interested but they are landwhales, ugly milfs, or something else crazy like that.

What do you expect when a below average woman automatically matches with 50-100 men just by existing?

I’m way better off meeting more attractive women in real life. Tinder only really works if you are 6-7 PSL+. I bet that’s where all this Chad theory comes from, Chad gets all the girls on Tinder, and all the girls on Tinder are ignoring you for Chad.
I get 20 likes on tinder be grateful. I have rn o matches

photofeeler is shit

I get 20 likes on tinder be grateful. I have rn o matches

Jfl at “be grateful”.

This whole PSL scale is bullshit. They should change it to, PSL 1-3 (incel), PSL 4-6 (you are now capable of getting laid), PSL 6-8 (you are a little more capable of getting laid), PSL 9-10 (women will throw themselves at you, but you don’t exist).

There’s nothing to be grateful for if none of the matches are good

You commented on my reply . Leave me alone you Colgate blob. I body mog you, jaw mog you and zygo mog , possibly eye mog you too lol

i live rent free inside your head small skulled cuck

you zygo and jaw mog my ass lmao, my zygos is easily 6.5 inch. what the fuck are you talking about lul

i live rent free inside your head small skulled cuck

you zygo and jaw mog my ass lmao, my zygos is easily 6.5 inch. what the fuck are you talking about lul
How do you measure zygos . My zygos kind of show at high bf