Physique Mog Battle - AestheticallyPleasin vs MakinItHappen

Better physique?

• AestheticallyPleasin

• MakinItHappen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Stop calling me bro or bhai and get your "village bahi" to give me a location for which he wants to meet in London whilst the lock-down is over.

I want to smash his face up while I take a picture of his ugly face which I made look slightly better with my phone, before uploading it on a thread here.
Suck my dick 5.8 faggot I can crush your skull with my bare hands. You time manlet

Bro not against you but you must get some mental help no kidding. You think everyone here is conspiring against you, while you clearly get mogged by him (atleast in my opinion). Can't I have my own fucking opinion? If yes, then write it in title, "vote me or you bad"

How does it feels calling you ancestors bad? Your homeland bad? Does it give you peace? You will never be a white. So stop being one.
hes fully lost it . this oldcuckcel inkwell faggot can't take criticism and thinks that everyone who disagrees with him is my alt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Chadeep
Bro not against you but you must get some mental help no kidding. You think everyone here is conspiring against you, while you clearly get mogged by him (atleast in my opinion). Can't I have my own fucking opinion? If yes, then write it in title, "vote me or you bad"

How does it feels calling you ancestors bad? Your homeland bad? Does it give you peace? You will never be a white. So stop being one.
Dark triad and low inhib dom, north indian cuckasian threats

Reported for sharing pm conversations. Enjoy.

hes fully lost it . this oldcuckcel inkwell faggot can't take criticism and thinks that everyone who disagrees with him is my alt.

He's Almost 30 People are Settling at his Age while he rots here fighting with Teenagers.

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
Stop calling me bro or bhai and get your "village bahi" to give me a location for which he wants to meet in London whilst the lock-down is over.

I want to smash his face up while I take a picture of his ugly face which I made look slightly better with my phone, before uploading it on a thread here.

Fags? Lol. I'm not the one posting wanking over ugly male Bollywood models and calling them GigaChads.

Dirty pakis.
you literally blanked all my pms to meet you yesterday you delusionmaxxed, narcymaxxed inkwell cuck
He's Almost 30 People are Settling at his Age while he rots here fighting with Teenagers.
he also lies about his profession on dating apps bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3163 and Chadeep
@aestheticallypleasin ... since he's more leaner, has better frame and height than yours.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163, Deleted member 4563 and aestheticallypleasin
Keep coping retard. It's over for narcy Fags like you jfl.
Jfl how can you be indian when you look like this

5541.jpg

never seen such coloring in bollywood

• Love it
Reactions: Chadeep
@aestheticallypleasin ... since he's more leaner, has better frame and height than yours.
we've had our differences but i respect you for being unbiased:)

btw get ready for him to rage at you and call you my alt now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2 and Chadeep
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin and Deleted member 3163
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and aestheticallypleasin
Jfl he called me your alt too lol.
he thinks he is god.

he thinks he mogs a literal 99%ile frame guy (not me, Tellem-T)

i cba arguing with someone so outright mentally retarded and narcy

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
@MakinItHappen you need to get back to that physique

You'll slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
@MakinItHappen you need to get back to that physique

You'll slay

Yeah, I was getting lays back then.

Working and making money the last year or so got in the way however from coming close to maintaining it.

Only now because I'm temporarily out of work and able to focus on my appearance again do I have the to do something.

Lost roughly 16kg (34lbs) now since lockdown began 12 weeks ago. With the weight pretty much off now, I need my access to weights, but gyms aren't opening until at least 3 weeks from now. Especially in the capital, London, which was hit hard due to it being a tourist city.

he thinks he is god.

he thinks he mogs a literal 99%ile frame guy (not me, Tellem-T)

i cba arguing with someone so outright mentally retarded and narcy

Tellem-T might have a very large biacromial span but his body in general isn't crazy good. The large frame size makes his head look puny and his overall insertions aren't great, making him look very odd. His body gets mogged by any lean fitness model with top tier insertions and proportions but a much smaller bideltoid.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Chadeep and Deleted member 6908
Tellem-T might have a very large biacromial span but his body in general isn't crazy good. The large frame size makes his head look puny and his overall insertions aren't great, making him look very odd. His body gets mogged by any lean fitness model with top tier insertions and proportions but a much smaller bideltoid.

Upload all of our bodies onto a body building forum and see who gets the most props, even if mine is nothing spectacular.

Tellem-T's body would get mocked and laughed at and people won't even take his upload seriously, thinking it's a photoshop that's been done to create laughter.

All these freshies don't know how to work-out, you can tell from their disproportions. Strengths in one area and literally gaping hole weaknesses in the others.

Both are near the natural limit before extra fat begins to bloat your faces to oblivion. Either way aesthetically pleasing has better insertions.

But what's with these body cope threads recently? You both get BONE MOGGED to OBLIVION by a real mogger so quit coping with "muh muscles" gymcels. No gym for your faces and BONES.

View attachment 432894
Every goddamn thread
Still mirin

• +1
Reactions: Kekee, Chadeep and aestheticallypleasin
Every goddamn thread
Still mirin

You're actually a bloody fucking dumbass.

Look properly. He looks ridiculous. There is no upper-chest and the lats and rear delts are void.

This is objectivity. Open your eyes and stop focusing on the shoulder frame. Utter spastics.

Even the vast majority of girls would say "ew". What's that? Don't believe me? I'll put it to the test if you like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163

Look properly. He looks ridiculous. There is no upper-chest and the lats and rear delts are void.

This is objectivity. Open your eyes and stop focusing on the shoulder frame. Utter spastics.

Even the vast majority of girls would say "ew". What's that? Don't believe me? I'll put it to the test if you like?
He has a top 1% frame. Idc if he looks odd, the uniqueness and sheer mass of his frame will make him stand out. He has years to add mass and a greater potential to hold muscle than any of us on this forum. Does he look comical? Sure. Does he look epic? Definitely

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 3163
He has a top 1% frame. Idc if he looks odd, the uniqueness and sheer mass of his frame will make him stand out. He has years to add mass and a greater potential to hold muscle than any of us on this forum. Does he look comical? Sure. Does he look epic? Definitely

Counts for nothing if it is cancelled out so "extremely" by other weaknesses. It's not well-rounded and just does a disgrace to both the body building industry and community. It's like a meat-head that goes into the gym and trains just chest and shoulders every day while never switching up their exercises or anything. Then drives drive home farting protein shakes out, with the window open to limit the smell, thinking they're boss.

Proportion and symmetry are huge in assessing physiques. It's like planting Brad Pitt's eyes on an ugly 2PSL guy's face. It doesn't change much. They're still ugly. You ain't gonna stop and say, but look at those eyes.

Dude's physique is objectively ugly and we can take this to a body building forum if you want?

• JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69

This is a cherrypicked example (different poses and lighting however point still stands), but compare his "insane body" with an actually fucking insane body:

Although Skywalker's natty bideltoid is probably 3-4 inches less, he still looks 10x more aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Incoming
Counts for nothing if it is cancelled out so "extremely" by other weaknesses. It's not well-rounded and just does a disgrace to both the body building industry and community. It's like a meat-head that goes into the gym and trains just chest and shoulders every day while never switching up their exercises or anything. Then drives drive home farting protein shakes out, with the window open to limit the smell, thinking they're boss.

Proportion and symmetry are huge in assessing physiques. It's like planting Brad Pitt's eyes on an ugly 2PSL guy's face. It doesn't change much. They're still ugly. You ain't gonna stop and say, but look at those eyes.

Dude's physique is objectively ugly and we can take this to a body building forum if you want?
In terms of physique yours mogs. I never said he had a better physique than you. But you’re 28 and have been lifting since you’re early 20’s it seems. It would be embarrassing if you didn’t have a better physique. @Tellem--t is not close to his natural limit yet.

In terms of physique yours mogs. I never said he had a better physique than you. But you’re 28 and have been lifting since you’re early 20’s it seems. It would be embarrassing if you didn’t have a better physique. @Tellem--t is not close to his natural limit yet.

Well I'll keep you in check as to how I far excel now. Will also be getting a proper camera to capture these.
This is a cherrypicked example (different poses and lighting however point still stands), but compare his "insane body" with an actually fucking insane body:

View attachment 433351View attachment 433352

Although Skywalker's natty bideltoid is probably 3-4 inches less, he still looks 10x more aesthetic.

Dude on right mogs so hard.

I would be embarrassed to post that revolting body on the left, if I had that.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Well I'll keep you in check as to how I far excel now. Will also be getting a proper camera to capture these.

Dude on right mogs so hard.

I would be embarrassed to post that revolting body on the left, if I had that.
@Tellem--t / @Kekee is a fucking beast, if he walked past you in person you would start stuttering and shaking just like you did yesterday when I pm'ed you to ask for your phone number after you claimed you would knock me out in person.

"muh muh girls wouldnt find him attractive"

hes been gymcelling for 2-3 years and he mogs you, an almost 30 year old into self harm
** achieved it in 1.5 years, mb

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Kekee and Deleted member 3163
I love people that think if they talk in block capitals and underline their text, they will add more substance/value/meaning to their text.

Biggest give-away the person is either a loser or fresh. In this weak pathetic excuse for a man's defence, he is both.

OP has reverse body dismorphia
looks slightly better than average but thinks he has an amazing physique.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, aestheticallypleasin and BigNigga69
OP has reverse body dismorphia
looks slightly better than average but thinks he has an amazing physique.

Nah, read the thread and you'll know I agree with you. Nothing further than slightly better than average. Your bias from our arguments on other threads brings you to that bias conclusion. Don't assume.
Someone just pmed me saying this aestheticallypleasin freshie western wannabe fucking faggot photoshopped his shoulders and overall frame LOL. I didn't even notice the picture tbh as I filter through his boring bolded and underlined posts, but ROFL, SAD!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I love people that think if they talk in block capitals and underline their text, they will add more substance/value/meaning to their text.

Biggest give-away the person is either a loser or fresh. In this weak pathetic excuse for a man's defence, he is both.
you are scared of me little man. its evident. youve altogether stopped tagging me in your low iq responses and dont even bother replying. not to mention your horrendous attempt at acting hard after which you whispered out like my puppy.

Nah, read the thread and you'll know I agree with you. Nothing further than slightly better than average. Your bias from our arguments on other threads brings you to that bias conclusion. Don't assume.
Someone just pmed me saying this aestheticallypleasin freshie western wannabe fucking faggot photoshopped his shoulders and overall frame LOL. I didn't even notice the picture tbh as I filter through his boring bolded and underlined posts, but ROFL, SAD!!!!!!!
Caged hard at your autism, you think I'm photoshopped tells me enough.

Precisely show me where I am photoshopped you dumbfuck turbomanlet.

Look at the Pms I'm getting from random people about you lmfao
Screenshot 20200529 201244 Chrome

Not to mention this is ur current physique
429400 b3bb437f44b7c90adbed51472a3e4733

you are scared of me little man. its evident. youve altogether stopped tagging me in your low iq responses and dont even bother replying. not to mention your horrendous attempt at acting hard after which you whispered out like my puppy.

Caged hard at your autism, you think I'm photoshopped tells me enough.

Precisely show me where I am photoshopped you dumbfuck turbomanlet.

Look at the Pms I'm getting from random people about you lmfao
View attachment 433509

Not to mention this is ur current physique
View attachment 433511

428323a53e0a4554bfd96048ae776bb5

Oops. Forgot to smudge out the face on this one kiddo.

Explains every ROFL. I won't be replying anymore. Objectively an ugly Sri Lanken sub-human with crusty clown hair.

Peace out.
Crusty the clown*

dn vote, over for both

428323a53e0a4554bfd96048ae776bb5 1

You're the Sri Lanken crusty the clown @aestheticallypleasin

No more larping as a chad for you.

Ugly PSL2.5

i struggle to believe that frame is not photoshopped. wtf looks unnaturaly weird.

Lol, that's what I'm saying. Face has also likely gone through about a 1,000 filters.

Lol, that's what I'm saying. Face has also likely gone through about a 1,000 filters.
Tellem is a 6'3 Tyrone bark more for him
View attachment 433567
even tryones like Dwight Howard have some meaningful balanced ratios on the upper body. Dwight have abnormally wide shoulders but look at him. Doesn't look so comical like Tellem's body.
467ac45e4d2077036c0c8a1012c5ec00

Although i'm pretty sure it can be a fetish object for some women (if it's real.)

I need video proof to believe tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
277392 5ecc28d54fff04f23086769277669113

Bring 1000 women in here and ask them if they find this attractive.

I guarantee even the sub-humans will be like; "I'll pay for a gigolo".

Pictures need same angles and lighting. As well as posture and posing.

Fags? Lol. I'm not the one posting wanking over ugly male Bollywood models and calling them GigaChads.

Dirty pakis.
You have completely changed and lost your chill these last 2 days.....what happened to you

You have completely changed and lost your chill these last 2 days.....what happened to you

Product of your environment.

Read too many retarded things on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3163, Chadeep, BigNigga69 and 1 other person
It's no surprise.

These guys are all a mini-little community of Indian fags who've befriended each other as fellow LooksMaxers all from the same nation, India.

They all photoshop and apply heavy filters, like 15 year old girls lost for identity. You can bet they have photos of them with rabbit ears and a dog's nose ROFL

Check this faggot. Probably spends endless hours in the mirror grooming his brows. Thinks he's hot shit with about a 1000 filters to go through. Complete queer. I knew he was queer looking too. 1000% - Likely also has one of those really gay high pitch voices. The thud he would get from my fist would be too much for his child-like senses to handle.

View attachment 433651View attachment 433653
Thanks for doxxing my eye area photos . You mirin bruh? My lower third mogs my eye area to hell and back
Screenshot 20200529 213137 Gallery

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69
why are all of the photos in black and white for aestheticallypleasin?

i'd say his body looks a bit better though.

But insert >only accurate way to judge body is to fast until all you can see your skeleton for ideal comparison< tbh

Hey @MakinItHappen Tellem doesn't want his pictures shared, he didn't give you permission 1, and 2 he didn't start any beef with you
He wants you to PM him
Lord Tellem will see you now 👿👿👿
Tenor 5

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin