Pics are everything on online dating

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
in fact you could argue they are most important once you meet the looks threshold.

If you don’t have NT pics of you on holidays looking NT af I.e. shirtless pics at Ibiza or something and at bars looking mogger then don’t bother.

Doesn’t matter if you mog if you post selfies staring at your camera in your house you’ll be swiped left or ghosted for a guy you mog that has better pics.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 7580, aleksander and 6 others
Nearly all the ‘stacies’ on dating apps btw are just good at frauding.

They nearly all have that pic of them on holiday in a bikini or something.

Good pics give the illusion of high status/chad.

It’s the same with women. You see a woman on there with a giga good pics and you already know she’s not swiping unless terra chad.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 7580, High Cortisol Chad and 2 others
in fact you could argue they are most important once you meet the looks threshold.

If you don’t have NT pics of you on holidays looking NT af I.e. shirtless pics at Ibiza or something and at bars looking mogger then don’t bother.

Doesn’t matter if you mog if you post selfies staring at your camera in your house you’ll be swiped left or ghosted for a guy you mog that has better pics.
Another good thread and it’s the reason I never try dating apps, I may have good features but I have no fucking clue or ability how to take NT pics. I only have autistic selfies taken in my room at night. That combined with my eye area makes me come off as a serial killer instead of a ntfag

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and WishIwasChico
I know girls that look giga high status on apps etc. yet aren’t shit irl

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, TechnoBoss and Deleted member 48689

I use basement selfies it’s over. Dating apps are a side hustle anyway I’m looking to find a girlfriend at my college.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and TechnoBoss
Another good thread and it’s the reason I never try dating apps, I may have good features but I have no fucking clue or ability how to take NT pics. I only have autistic selfies taken in my room at night. That combined with my eye area makes me come off as a serial killer instead of a ntfag
Apps are all about lieing bro. I know girls on there that look terra status foggers like have holiday pics looking high status yet irl they are chavs that are mtbs and look/dress like shit.

Women are the best at frauding pictures and it’s another reason to stay off them apps tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 48689
Apps are all about lieing bro. I know girls on there that look terra status foggers like have holiday pics looking high status yet irl they are chavs that are mtbs.

Women are the best at frauding pictures and it’s another reason to stay off them apps tbh.
They use face apps and fakeup

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
The tinder swindler was the best example of frauding photos btw. If that guy posted selfies he would be incel. Instead he was high iq and knew pics are everything and would fuck stacies and model tier women off the apps regularly as a result.

Ye I’d you get matches still with these pics then you’d do well irl bro and should focus on that

water

i did kinda good in summer but in 2024 i only matched with subhumans with the same pics. i thought angleaxxing to 6psl was enough