[PICS] I AM NO LONGER 23 YEARS OLD KHHV - THE TRUTH

You're a case study to never rotmaxx tbh
Yes I've rotted my best years away. Those were supposed to be my best years of life and I knew nothing but loneliness and agony. Doesnt matter now because I am oldcel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
What do you mean?
That you shouldn't believe their standards for an authentic relationship are lower than any western girl, in reality they might care even more about certain things, specially dick size.

• +1
Reactions: Over
I'll be 26 when I finish highschool I just do it to try and to be around girls my age. I'll be dead before I finish it.
honestly I envy you. This is one of the best ways to meet girls. IF the girls there would be high quality. But you said, it's a special school... What age are the girls there?

• +1
honestly I envy you. This is one of the best ways to meet girls. IF the girls there would be high quality. But you said, it's a special school... What age are the girls there?
We have 5 girls in class
One cute small petite blonde I mentioned in first post if you read it
One landwhale mogs barrett with her fat skull
One chubby with confirmed BF
One very decent girl with of course you guess who confirmed
One recessed chin girl that barely attended

They are 18-22 max

None of them like me in any way or dont even look at me or talk to me

People are normal it's not special school lol its school for adults so 18+

Last edited:
Get physically bigger, neckmax, roid etc

You look very small for your age, judging by neck

How much do you weigh?

• +1
when I read the headline of the thread I thought "damn he actually got laid"
but sadly no

• So Sad

How much do you weigh?
70kg I am skinny fat with 44cm bideltoid (35 percentile for women)

• So Sad
Reactions: THEMOGEE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Over
70kg I am skinny fat with 44cm bideltoid (35 percentile for women)
I legit think if you took 200mg of test and gymaxxed, that you'd deffo ascend enough to slay 5\10 girls

Good luck homie

• WTF
I legit think if you took 200mg of test and gymaxxed, that you'd deffo ascend enough to slay 5\10 girls

Good luck homie
Yes take roids and test goym....

SmartSelect 20200212 140946 Gallery

What could possibly go wrong goyim

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 4563 and 2 others
  • WTF
at this point why dont you just pay a hooker?
And why should I pay for fake feeling and fake sex without affection or attraction with a cucked condom and girl being disgusted by my face?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

How much do you weigh?
I don't know about that op, you have good looks and you're still looking twinkish I assume, no front. You still have a chance at slaying prime 16-20yo girls. The older they get, the harder it is to find inexperienced girls. And girls past 20 that are virgins are either fuck ugly and have zero sex drive or they are religious and wouldnt date you if you dont have the same beliefs. But if you now get too big, take testosterone, (god forbid even start balding) it's over forever with those kind of girls. The average man that looks after himself, stays in shape etc will be able to attract 20-30yo sluts till he is like 50. But if you want <20yo you have to act now. This is just my observation btw, there might be exceptions to the rule.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Over
I don't know about that op, you have good looks and you're still looking twinkish I assume, no front. You still have a chance at slaying prime 16-20yo girls. The older they get, the harder it is to find inexperienced girls. And girls past 20 that are virgins are either fuck ugly and have zero sex drive or they are religious and wouldnt date you if you dont have the same beliefs. But if you now get too big, take testosterone, (god forbid even start balding) it's over forever with those kind of girls. The average man that looks after himself, stays in shape etc will be able to attract 20-30yo sluts till he is like 50. But if you want <20yo you have to act now. This is just my observation btw, there might be exceptions to the rule.
Hair is my only good thing that I am proud of. Losing it from roids means complete death for me i cannot pull off balding.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Thread overall is getting 200+ reactions
Over: stonks

• Woah
If you ever get to have sex with a girl make sure to visit a hooker before, not for your pleasure but bc otherwise she will know that you are a virgin. Losing your virginity at 24 is one thing but if the girl knows it, it is truly @Over so make sure to practice before.

• WTF
make sure to visit a hooker before,
No thanks. I know how to do it and how to lick pussy. I'll just larp that I am goofy and acting funny. I will never pay for sex I rather stay virgin

But honestly
33p3bw

• So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincell
If you ever get to have sex with a girl make sure to visit a hooker before, not for your pleasure but bc otherwise she will know that you are a virgin. Losing your virginity at 24 is one thing but if the girl knows it, it is truly @Over so make sure to practice before.
don't do this. As I said try to get a young girl, fraud your age lower, from your picture you could get away with a few years. That I think is the best thing you can do rn. Visiting a hooker is a terrible idea. Especially if you have never really experienced a human showing affection towards you, the hooker will psychologically mess with you. You will develop feelings for a literal prostitute, don't do it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Danish_Retard, Ritalincell and 1 other person
don't do this. As I said try to get a young girl, fraud your age lower, from your picture you could get away with a few years. That I think is the best thing you can do rn. Visiting a hooker is a terrible idea. Especially if you have never really experienced a human showing affection towards you, the hooker will psychologically mess with you. You will develop feelings for a literal prostitute, don't do it.
And how do I find young girl even???? I look like a twink and even my male cousin once told me that I look young so idk.

SINCE YESTERDAY I AM NOW 24 YEARS OLD KHHV

Yesterday was my birthday and one of the darkest days in my life. I cannot believe it have came to this... no words can describe how terrible I feel

View attachment 466775

As I mentioned many times before I am kissless hugless handholdless touchless conversationless friendless ioiless approachless complimentless virgin. I cannot take this anymore mentally, I am 24 and I already have enough. I cry nearly every day and I get anger problems if I am exposed to certain topics like relationships, intimacy, sex, everything I cannot have.

I don't have an option to get surgeries because I live in a shithole with 1/3th of minimal wage you get in US. Also time is running out so I will be trying to live with my current softmaxxed looks.

This is my jaw from upclose:

And my eye area I've been told its not bad even though I am squinting here and looking up (its frauded a bit I normally have a lot of UEE), also notice my barrettmaxxed fringe cut I think hair is my strongest feature:

So do I even have chances with my looks?

I plan on ascending by "putting myself out there" and meeting women:

• going to a job is my first priority
  • browsing Facebook and trying to attend social events in my city. I will try to find circles of interested to expose myself to girls irl. I will try to "put yourself out there bro" but unironically. I dont know how am I gonna make it because I have zero friends irl so no one that would help me.
  • I will continue to gymmax the best I can. NATTY I plan on achieving Chico type of skinny defined shreddes body with FBW 3 days a week which should be enough.
  • The hardest one for me probably: I will be trying to talk with women if I see any clear signs from their side, I've never approach a woman before.
  • I have a girl I really like in my class she is single i think, I plan on trying to talk with her in school more maybe idk I never had a conversation with a girl before but she is small cute and petite I really like her
Is there anything else I should do?

My main aim is to at least gain experience and serious validation from woman to confirm if its worth living. I want to lose KHHV before I turn 25 otherwise I will poison myself with legally bought chemical. I plan on ordering sodium nitrite with 99% purity (it's legal) and dopamine antagonist drugs to block vomit ability.

View attachment 466782

I've got enough of living like this you cant even imagine the pain I feel when I read posts here with people saying they get IOIs, approaches even by ugly girls, and shit like that and they are still unhappy.
I will never forget a moment, back in school during chemistry lesson when a boy came up to me pretending to wanting to tell me something, but he was taking a picture of my face to later go back to his group and they all laughted at my picture. I will never forget that and many other things that made me who I am today, a hopeless incel.

I simply cannot take this anymore, it's time to take drastic steps. I refuse to live as incel coping with games or muh money so no advice like that please.
Girls my age already taken multiple dicks, by the time I approach 30s there will be only used up whores left.

To be clear, I don't care about slaying or mogging. Id be happy with good sexual validation from average girls or LTR with looksmatched (2-3/10) non-fat GF with recessed bones. I really would like to touch women's skin, get a hug, see how it feels to have someone attracted to you. Is that too much i fucking ask for?
Sex and intimacy are basic human needs like food or sleep, you cannot advance further in life without it so don't tell me "there is more to life".

View attachment 466784

/thread reposted because cuck Nosecel deleted it because I mass tagged my follow list that I consider friends and valuable users so they see my thread before it gets burried under shitposting/

You need to channel your rage and anger elsewhere. I have seen your threads before. You have nothing to lose at this point. Go run around the neighbourhood naked incoherently screaming looksmaxxing lingo.

Low-inhib maxx. If it truly is over then act like it's over.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mouthbreath and Over
Son Barrett wouldnt approve you offing urself.

For the love of our holy Barrett you need to try at least 1 looksmaxx like ur life depends on it. Either focus on gymcelling + roids or surgeries after u get money.

Drop that gay mentality that u wasted ur best years etc. back when I was at hs, only like 10% were in a relationship no fkn kidding even.

if you think normies date cute foids when theyre 14-17 yo or smth u have no fkn idea. Only above normies at most.

Be as high iq as possible about ur situation, if u off urself without at least roidmaxxing or surgerymaxxing, youd act very inefficiently. Never waste smth like a retard, if you roidmaxx + surgerymaxx u can achieve your dream of getting a non-landwhale 2/10. Its a fkn nobrainer.

Heck u can roidmaxx + lefortmaxx, go to sea and slay. Even if its just for money, they will be appreciative still and have some true emotions.

Imagine being white and non-manlet and wanting to throw away opportunities like a low iq snail. There are millions of ethnics whod trade with you without thinking twice. You might be invisible right now with potential to become visible to 3/10 or 4/10 sea foids one day, while some ethnics are giga invisible with barely any potential to ascend.

U fkn torture urself by checking threads in offtopic with foids, couples etc. you need to stay away from it until ascension, otherwise youll go literally insane. Never check social media, insta etc. its toxic even for most normies, let alone ppl below normie level.

Listen to me son, forget this gay shit with wasting ur best years, i shit u not only the smallest minority in my school had a gf/bf as long as we were in hs still.

I too mire Barrett hardcore, I have similar wide skull as him and am sorta mix between masc/youthful in facial appearance, kinda similar to him.

I think with his eyes Id be slayin hard, but then again who wouldnt.

Either way, you seem to be one of the few ppl around here who truly thoroughly understands and appreciates Barretts god tier aesthetics, even though he looks unconventional in that sense. Most ppl here cope with muh “Barrett looks like gay alien, not masc etc.”, Pitt doesnt really look masc either- if you cover his jaw and look at upper 2/3 face when he was younger- he looks like a woman. Yet he still mogs 99.9% of men to Gotham City and back.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, MiroslavBulldosex, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Happy birthday bro
You have nice eyes btw

• So Sad
Son Barrett wouldnt approve you offing urself.

For the love of our holy Barrett you need to try at least 1 looksmaxx like ur life depends on it. Either focus on gymcelling + roids or surgeries after u get money.

Drop that gay mentality that u wasted ur best years etc. back when I was at hs, only like 10% were in a relationship no fkn kidding even.

if you think normies date cute foids when theyre 14-17 yo or smth u have no fkn idea. Only above normies at most.

Be as high iq as possible about ur situation, if u off urself without at least roidmaxxing or surgerymaxxing, youd act very inefficiently. Never waste smth like a retard, if you roidmaxx + surgerymaxx u can achieve your dream of getting a non-landwhale 2/10. Its a fkn nobrainer.

Heck u can roidmaxx + lefortmaxx, go to sea and slay. Even if its just for money, they will be appreciative still and have some true emotions.

Imagine being white and non-manlet and wanting to throw away opportunities like a low iq snail. There are millions of ethnics whod trade with you without thinking twice. You might be invisible right now with potential to become visible to 3/10 or 4/10 sea foids one day, while some ethnics are giga invisible with barely any potential to ascend.

U fkn torture urself by checking threads in offtopic with foids, couples etc. you need to stay away from it until ascension, otherwise youll go literally insane. Never check social media, insta etc. its toxic even for most normies, let alone ppl below normie level.

Listen to me son, forget this gay shit with wasting ur best years, i shit u not only the smallest minority in my school had a gf/bf as long as we were in hs still.

I too mire Barrett hardcore, I have similar wide skull as him and am sorta mix between masc/youthful in facial appearance, kinda similar to him.

I think with his eyes Id be slayin hard, but then again who wouldnt.

Either way, you seem to be one of the few ppl around here who truly thoroughly understands and appreciates Barretts god tier aesthetics, even though he looks unconventional in that sense. Most ppl here cope with muh “Barrett looks like gay alien, not masc etc.”, Pitt doesnt really look masc either- if you cover his jaw and look at upper 2/3 face when he was younger- he looks like a woman. Yet he still mogs 99.9% of men to Gotham City and back.
I want to natty gymmax to reach body like Chico I want to be ripped with some nice muscle not big and without hair.

I dont know what to do, how to meet women and how to talk with them

Happy birthday bro
You have nice eyes btw
Please Taaranka sit on my face arghhhhh

I want to natty gymmax to reach body like Chico I want to be ripped with some nice muscle not big and without hair.

I dont know what to do, how to meet women and how to talk with them

Please Taaranka sit on my face arghhhhh
I do same, natty gymcelling, no roids.

You cant rush things, you need to ascend first. Reason u cant talk to women now is bc youre not at the looks level youd be confident of doing it.

Its just not how it works. Theyd sense insecurities etc and it would turn them off. You shoulnt be thinking about “how to talk to women..” cause quite obviously youre nowhere near the position youd be comfortable doing it anyways.

I mean if you understand Blackpill youd realize that “knowing how to talk to women” wouldnt make a difference, unless youve ascended already.

Tbh things like these are unrushable. You cant think about rewards if youre still at the early meters of the marathon.

• +1
I do same, natty gymcelling, no roids.

You cant rush things, you need to ascend first. Reason u cant talk to women now is bc youre not at the looks level youd be confident of doing it.

Its just not how it works. Theyd sense insecurities etc and it would turn them off. You shoulnt be thinking about “how to talk to women..” cause quite obviously youre nowhere near the position youd be comfortable doing it anyways.

I mean if you understand Blackpill youd realize that “knowing how to talk to women” wouldnt make a difference, unless youve ascended already.

Tbh things like these are unrushable. You cant think about rewards if youre still at the early meters of the marathon.
Atm I am waiting for my hair to grow out because hairstylist fucked it up too short I need my barrett hair halo fringe. With hair and some delusionmaxxing I can start talking to women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
what the fuck are you talking about? nobody will develop feelings for a prostitute

what the fuck are you talking about? nobody will develop feelings for a prostitute
I wouldn't develop any feeling for any woman who had more than 1-3 dicks inside her. I despise whores with pure hate and wish death to each one of them.

• JFL
Reactions: vodkacel and Ritalincell
  • +1
Reactions: Over and vodkacel
Mogs me cause white

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 4563
I wouldn't develop any feeling for any woman who had more than 1-3 dicks inside her. I despise whores with pure hate and wish death to each one of them.
good luck finding a girl then. Most girls, even "innocent" ones, have had 10+ dicks by age of 20. I saw (from pics) 'innocent' nerd girls in my uni lick alcohol from guy's abs.

• So Sad
good luck finding a girl then. Most girls, even "innocent" ones, have had 10+ dicks by age of 20. I saw (from pics) 'innocent' nerd girls in my uni lick alcohol from guy's abs.
I dont have to go for LTR if I feel she is not a whore. But would be nice to know that any girl could be sexually attracted to me at least. If I could get a casual sex from some average one I'd be happy enough.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and vodkacel
Please stop suggesting that SEA bullshit I go to school and never had a work in my life you think I'm just gonna drop everything and go look for self hating noodlewhore in 9th world shithole that only likes me because I open opportunities for her to travel to better country or something
I agree, I hate self hating noodle whores too. Which is why I suggested latinas as a far superior option.

You talk about “dropping everything” as if you had a lot to lose. You just said your earn 1/3 of a minimum wage in America, and that you are in the brink of suicide. There’s not much to lose anyway. Im sure you could get a good job as an English teacher in South america. And your SMV would be much higher.

I dont have to go for LTR if I feel she is not a whore. But would be nice to know that any girl could be sexually attracted to me at least. If I could get a casual sex from some average one I'd be happy enough.
same, I am still khhv, and my confidence is sub 0 because I don't even know if average girl is even attracted to me. If I at least get this validation, I can go back and ldar in peace tbh.

• So Sad
I agree, I hate self hating noodle whores too. Which is why I suggested latinas as a far superior option.

You talk about “dropping everything” as if you had a lot to lose. You just said your earn 1/3 of a minimum wage in America, and that you are in the brink of suicide. There’s not much to lose anyway. Im sure you could get a good job as an English teacher in South america. And your SMV would be much higher.
I dont earn anything. If I were to go to work I'd be paid 500-600 euro a month. I am too low IQ to be English teacher I am barely B2

I dont earn anything. If I were to go to work I'd be paid 500-600 euro a month. I am too low IQ to be English teacher I am barely B2
I don’t know you irl, but based on your threads your iq is surely enough to be a kids teacher. And your English seems better than B2 as well.

If you are only good at writing and your speech skills are bad in English, then you can start practicing that by yourself at home.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
I don’t know you irl, but based on your threads your iq is surely enough to be a kids teacher. And your English seems better than B2 as well.

If you are only good at writing and your speech skills are bad in English, then you can start practicing that by yourself at home.
I've done online Oxfort tests and scored B1 and some other tests B2. I can understand english better than if I were to construct sentences. I didnt even finish high school and my math skills are at level of 15 year old or worse.

I am too low IQ to teach anything.

Growing a beard it's honestly the best looksmax you can do, at least without thousands upon thousands from expensive surgeries. I see you have shit genetics for beard growth, but I had a similar lower third to yours and growing a beard help me beyond belief, I mean investing in your facial hair is probable the best looksmax you can do right now.

You already have a nice eye are and northern European coloration and phenotype, you could get an asian whore no problem.

Sorry to ear that's your situation, do you have friends? If so that is very good for fighting loneliness. Just work and in time maybe you get enough money for surgery.

Anyways, if you want PM go ahead, I'll show photos of my face before and after.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Over