[PICS] I AM NO LONGER 23 YEARS OLD KHHV - THE TRUTH

Growing a beard it's honestly the best looksmax you can do, at least without thousands upon thousands from expensive surgeries. I see you have shit genetic for beard growth, but I had a similar lower stricture to yours and growing a beard help me beyond belief.

You already have a nice eye are and northern European coloration and phenotype, you could get an asian whore no problem.

Sorry to ear that's your situation, do you have friends? If so that is very good for fighting loneliness. Just work and in time maybe you get enough money for surgery.

Anyways, if you want pm and I show you my face before (very identical to yours) and after.
Good luck man. :feelsgood:
Thanks for good post greyfren

No I haven't had a friend in past 12 years, only people I now are incel brothers from incelosphere.

Atm I stopped looking for job because of my hair being too short cut I wouldnt leave apartment ever.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Timelessbrah
Thanks for good post greyfren

No I haven't had a friend in past 12 years, only people I now are incel brothers from incelosphere.

Atm I stopped looking for job because of my hair being too short cut I wouldnt leave apartment ever.
You should look for some job, it's most likely be suicide fuel after seeing what people are doing outside your house but it's the best you can do IMO, at least you keep yourself busy.
Gaining friends at 24 is kind of very very hard, that's not up to me. But I've been saying this for a while, I've seen many subhuman guys with friends, being ugly is not an excuse for having male friends, that a matter of socializing more, most guys don'rt care about genetics and will hang out given you spend time together, sorry but this is not a blue pill, even that deformed guy from FACEandLMS video has friends.

Grow a beard gain friends go to Asia.

Aside from that I can't do nothing more.

But thanks for reacting to my post.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Over
even that deformed guy from FACEandLMS video has friends
Which guy? I wanna know his story

I dont really talk to any male from my high school class so idk. Normies are operating on different wavelengths. I dont have anything in common with average male.

My hair is too shit to grow a beard even if I started shaving at 13

Lifefuel for @Over if you really look like him.

This is me (yes really).

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Which guy? I wanna know his story

I dont really talk to any male from my high school class so idk. Normies are operating on different wavelengths. I dont have anything in common with average male.

My hair is too shit to grow a beard even if I started shaving at 13

the guy from the video above were he tries to approach a girl; some user posted a video of him with some friends most likely having fun at a pool.

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
Didn't read most of it bc it's a common rant.

>blue eyes
>above average pheno
>prominent chin, even with lens distortion
>nice hair too tbh
>clear white skin

I've seen people looking worse than you slay. I'd seriously recommend you to social circle Maxx bc you clearly have high tier normie potential. Still, sadly you've to give up on your dream to look like a model unless you want to surgery Maxx.

Just fucking try to behave normal in public and you'd still get pussy.
So much cap in this post.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and Patrick Baitman

the guy from the video above were he tries to approach a girl; some user posted a video of him with some friends most likely having fun at a pool.

Damn that Beckfordpill he is insane mogger

Were you just rotting the whole time in your basement? Or did you actually made an effort to talk to women and got rejected? Do you approach your looksmatch or lower? If you keep getting rejected (more then 5 rejections in a row) then it is indeed over.

• So Sad
I thought your jaw was worse, it is not that bad. The upper part of your face is good, your eyes are very good.
You can slay but if wanna improve it getting jaw implants, jaw fillers or growing a beard with minoxidil would increase your looks by a landslide.
Good luck king
👑

• So Sad
Last edited:
  • +1
Were you just rotting the whole time in your basement?
Yes I rot all day every day in past 10 years i never go out anywhere except to market or school

Or did you actually made an effort to talk to women and got rejected?
No and no. If women don't IOI you then it's over.

Do you approach your looksmatch or lower?
Never approached, never got signals that would indicate an approach is good idea.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
I thought your jaw was worse, it is not that bad. The upper part of your face is good, your eyes are very good.
You can slay but if wanna improve it getting jaw implants, jaw fillers or growing a beard with minoxidil would increase your looks by a landslide.
Good luck king
👑
Few people told me my eyes are 6.5/10 some 5/10. What would you rate them? Tbh

I can't see your mid third
Well its recessed if you look at my philtrum pretty much says it all. I have no zygos no bones and I am narrow skulled.

I just turned 24 too
I feel so close to rope

• So Sad

Attachments

• C4618695-5B08-4807-9CB8-389AD648607B.jpeg
    C4618695-5B08-4807-9CB8-389AD648607B.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 92
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, needsolution and Deleted member 2634
442.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Another KHHVcel? Damn... :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I have a slaycount of 70, but with normal foids im KHHVXDcel
I still feel like a virgin

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vodkacel, Deleted member 110, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: vodkacel and Deleted member 4430
Happy birthday brah. May Gandy bestow upon thee a cute lady to lose the virginity with in the upcoming months.

• So Sad
Read every word. Dn rd the replies tho. I just saw some bluepiled bullshit in the first page. Basically it's bad for you with European girls, why? Because you have light blond hair, no eyebrows, and weak chin. All of these three make you look very weak. You can ascend tho in Africa, Asia, Latin America, Middle East maybe, if you low inhib max

• So Sad
This video?

• +1
you can easily JBW noodles, what are you waiting for?

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Danish_Retard and Over
bro if u dont care anymore there is no reason to not take roids. u wont instantly get huge it takes a lot of eating and a lot of time, it wont happen on accident. if u just want to stay lean and skinny ripped roids will help so much with this.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Wageslave for bimax ccw + genio, and clear up your skin and you should be able to get a girlfriend. I’ve seen worse tbh

I had not read 9 pages and only referring to photos from opening post and what I saw on the forum previously but:
You don't seem to be that fucked considering you are polish guy and 4-5/10 girlfriend should not be impossible for you if you are ok in non-look areas.
I would advice the following:
- Get money
- Get good clothes
- Change that haircut
- Consider growing a beard
- Finish your high school and go to college (not sure if you haven't dropped already but don't give up on that, it seems to be huge failo)
- Get good social circle

• +1
Above average eye area + strong color
That philtrum is rope-tier tho, reminds me of Kyra's

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Over
I swear I'm gonna be so fucking mad and disappointed if you actually kys, but if you're really going to kill yourself at 25 there is no reason not to take roids and drugs to low inhibmaxx.

• So Sad
By the way how is your online dating?
If you want to get better at socializing you can consider online dating just for that.
Just match with any woman and try to get the conversation going.

• +1
I'm actually sad af now. You're not truecel.

You're just another white larping fake-cel.

You got a good phenotype and coloring. You mog me to oblivion.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Over
By the way how is your online dating?
If you want to get better at socializing you can consider online dating just for that.
Just match with any woman and try to get the conversation going.
I dont do online dating because I look like shit in pictures and I cant take decent ones.

I'm actually sad af now. You're not truecel.

You're just another white larping fake-cel.

You got a good phenotype and coloring. You mog me to oblivion.
what phenotype. No way I mog anyone unless you are giga mouthbreather

• WTF
Reactions: john2 and wannabenormie
Of course you fucking mog me to oblivion, another larper

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Over
I dont do online dating because I look like shit in pictures and I cant take decent ones.

what phenotype. No way I mog anyone unless you are giga mouthbreather
Bro, if you are not doing online dating then you are not even trying.
Just try to get best possible photos and create a profile.

• +1
Bro, if you are not doing online dating then you are not even trying.
Just try to get best possible photos and create a profile.
Better looking people here are getting shit at tinder. Its suicide fuel to try online shit.

Better looking people here are getting shit at tinder. Its suicide fuel to try online shit.
This shouldn't be the case for Poland.
Also - if you don't have good social circle at the moment then it actually could be the most legit way.

• +1
This shouldn't be the case for Poland.
Also - if you don't have good social circle at the moment then it actually could be the most legit way.
Poland isnt that easy idk what is this myth that EE is supposed to be easy.

After this thread I dont really want to take any pictures of myself ever...

• WTF
Reactions: wannabenormie
Poland isnt that easy idk what is this myth that EE is supposed to be easy.

After this thread I dont really want to take any pictures of myself ever...
Poland/Eastern Europe is easy.
It is a myth that other countries are shit though.
I'm from EE and tried tinder in different countries and only one that was especially hard was Serbia if I recall correctly :lul:.
In US I may have got more likes from gl women than in Poland :lul:.

You don't seem fucked, just do as I wrote before and you may actually find a gf within few weeks/months.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Over
Poland/Eastern Europe is easy.
It is a myth that other countries are shit though.
I'm from EE and tried tinder in different countries and only one that was especially hard was Serbia if I recall correctly :lul:.
In US I may have got more likes from gl women than in Poland :lul:.

You don't seem fucked, just do as I wrote before and you may actually find a gf within few weeks/months.
I'd need someone to take pictures of me so they dont get lens distorted and advice me on posing.

Tbh maybe pay some photographer?

• +1
Reactions: wannabenormie