(Pics) What can HGH and Testosterone Do?

@nelson for those of us who don’t see any difference, could you point to specific points of reference? I do agree that you look older now, but it seems unclear how much could be attributed to normal ageing solely. At what age did you enter puberty?
To me it looks like everything got bigger

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Mouthbreath
I do see a big difference personally, but that might have just been due to aging.

To me it looks like everything got bigger
I mean, you look a bit older. But as others has pointed out, it may just be normal growth. Anyways, you're looking better!

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Neck grew quite a bit, cheekbones flaired(mse?), jaw body increased in width and height, overall splanocranium increased in size.
86FE7E49 24DD 433B 8670 FCB4D95E6002
4BF405FC DFE2 4B7A B8BC B56288F1EB85

• +1
Did clavicles/ribcage grow?

• +1
And how old are you?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage and Deleted member 12218
HGH at least dude.
Couldn't I take it later or is there some special time window I have to hit before it's too late?

• +1
Couldn't I take it later or is there some special time window I have to hit before it's too late?
Of course, HGH is only worth it during puberty cause that's when you grow

Of course, HGH is only worth it during puberty cause that's when you grow
Alright, so what happens once you get off hgh, would your body stop producing it's own hgh due to the over abundance? Also where do you get it?

Alright, so what happens once you get off hgh, would your body stop producing it's own hgh due to the over abundance? Also where do you get it?
HGH is the best for you because your body doesn't get messed up temporarily when you come off it like test does. So if you want to get that last little bit of growth def start

HGH is the best for you because your body doesn't get messed up temporarily when you come off it like test does. So if you want to get that last little bit of growth def start
Did a quick google this is what I find

"Why is HGH Dangerous?

Did you know that our bodies naturally produce human growth hormone? It’s true. This hormone is a small protein that is made by our pituitary gland and released into our bloodstream. It helps our bodies do a number of different things—but once we start taking it externally through injections, our body stops producing it. Not only that, but synthetic HGH can lead to some serious health risks and negative consequences, including:

• High cholesterol
  • High blood pressure
  • Joint pain
  • Muscle weakness
  • Fluid retention
  • Carpal tunnel syndrome
  • Heart problems
  • Diabetes

While it may seem pointless to mature adults to put our health at risk for the sake of short-term benefits, teenagers often don’t fully consider the long-term consequences."

• Woah
Reactions: Bobelbrah
Why do you have that 100 yard stare? Have you seen some horrible shit?

• JFL
Otkud si?

• Hmm...
Nah, bro, my hair is not the same I've experienced this my entire life, it was perfectly straight before I turned like 14. Then it changed, and when I did test it changed even more. You can tell my face looks better
Careful, you may be becoming a nigger. Next cycle you are waking up with an afro.
I don't want to sound like a fagget, but you should post some body pics to see how that cycle worked out. And hope you took measurements of your wrists and whatnot.

Next cycle you are waking up with an afro.
I don't want to sound like a fagget, but you should post some body pics to see how that cycle worked out. And hope you took measurements of your wrists and whatnot.
No I don’t measure stuff I don’t feel like it it’s a waste of time

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS