Pietro boselli norwood

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Pietro boselli gets raped by the norwoodian devil. Brutal blackpill from one of the commenting girls. "Its like part of his charm disappears". Jfl if a normie or even chadlite thinks a butzcut would fit him, when even a male model got destroyed from nw 1.

Attachments

• IMG_2556.PNG
    IMG_2556.PNG
    121.9 KB · Views: 641
  • IMG_2553.jpg
    IMG_2553.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 661
  • IMG_2560.jpg
    IMG_2560.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 595
  • +1
Reactions: EzioGrezzo and Deleted member 6723
brutal.

we welcome you here pietro boyoceli with open arms

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: G O D
Pietro boselli gets raped by the norwoodian devil. Brutal blackpill from one of the commenting girls. "Its like part of his charm disappears". Jfl if a normie or even chadlite thinks a butzcut would fit him, when even a male model got destroyed from nw 1.
Fucking sucks but then again I dont think the foids look good either. All of them want to act like they get to pick and choose when in reality only guys like this fuck them. Jfl

Attachments

• gCaxjN5.jpg
    gCaxjN5.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 560
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deusmaximus
Idk why he thought this would be a good idea. His norwooding isn't that bad but that haircut looks like shit.

Idk why he thought this would be a good idea. His norwooding isn't that bad but that haircut looks like shit.
Yeah really stupid idea, he has enough money for the best hair transplantation in the world. But i think with this haircut its over for his model career.

Another autistic male model

Oh well he had a good run init

It's more complicated than chad vs not-a-chad.

His hairline receded asymmetrically, and if he were to shave his hair completely, I think his upper third would look a bit big.

If I were him (made money off my looks), I'd get a HS.

If I were a normie who looked like him, I'd get SMP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
He still looks decent imo but why not just get a hair transplant considering he's a model lmao

Fuckkkk, as a NW 1.5, its over me for me soon

I was about to drop the ultimate blackpill why hair even > than face with pictures and shit.

But I can’t be bothered atm

• JFL
Reactions: G O D
His barber fucked his shit up fam. He pushed his shit all the way to the back of the bus and gave him a negatively sloped line up.

His new haircut doesn't make him less attractive smh. It's all about psl, and hair isn't one of the most important features in psl. You should stop coping, seriously.

This is cherry picking. Some girls don't like his new haircut, some do, but it doesn't make him unattractive to these women. This thread is one of the biggest copes in this site jfl. He also got compliments jfl, this proves my point.

Who decides if he's still attractive or not, aspies or foids? JFL
I was about to drop the ultimate blackpill why hair even > than face with pictures and shit.

But I can’t be bothered atm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
ShbSNHZ_d.jpg

hair is life

Yeah really stupid idea, he has enough money for the best hair transplantation in the world. But i think with this haircut its over for his model career.
sadly all HT results looks quit unnatural since you can't provide your natural hair density