PLEASE HELP ASAP I MESSED UP

1ukano

1ukano

Bronze
So I was doing micro needling at home yesterday and I thought it was a good idea to do it under my eyes in order to improve my eye bags, boy was I wrong. I woke up and my eyes LOOK LIKE SHIT. I literally stayed home from school today cuz it was and still is that bad. I look like this dude 💀 🔫
Please wtf am I supposed to do, PLEASE I BEG FOR HELP.
8DD105CE 68DF 44BC A11C F0C6116B1119
A83DAEB2 7795 48C7 A8FF B27D3827B8B0

407CE44F B5B3 43F9 AB97 1CBBAAB199D8

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Artemis, Nims and 1 other person
Your pics are so shit quality I cant even tell what the problem is, your eyes look fine?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, pneumocystosis and Allornothing
Your pics are so shit quality I cant even tell what the problem is, your eyes look fine?
The skin by the left eye close to the nose has like expanded and gotten loose pls help

if its cuz they're red u gonna have to deal with it lool that's why i do it on the weekends
i put olay hylauronic acid + peptide 24 on it after and it helps a lot

The skin by the left eye close to the nose has like expanded and gotten loose pls help
idfk what that is
swellling? never happened to me

Last edited:
So I was doing micro needling at home yesterday and I thought it was a good idea to do it under my eyes in order to improve my eye bags, boy was I wrong. I woke up and my eyes LOOK LIKE SHIT. I literally stayed home from school today cuz it was and still is that bad. I look like this dude 💀 🔫
Please wtf am I supposed to do, PLEASE I BEG FOR HELP.View attachment 2051431View attachment 2051432
View attachment 2051430
Leo, is it you~?

Still Tear Trough problems?

Leo, is it you~?

Still Tear Trough problems?
My name is not Leo but close. And YEA I HAVE TEAR TROUGH PROBLEMS LIKE HELL PLEASE HELP BRO

idfk what that is
swellling? never happened to me
Me neither, I have never seen anything like it. But I’m gonna try out hyaloronic acid and peptide on it and pray to god it goes away

you look young with decent skin, micro needling has been proven to be bad (it triggers collagen production by a stress/defense response of the organism and leaves you looking worse in the long run). why you autisticly needling your own fave

you look young with decent skin, micro needling has been proven to be bad (it triggers collagen production by a stress/defense response of the organism and leaves you looking worse in the long run). why you autisticly needling your own fave
I don’t have decent skin, I use micro needling so I can get rid of red spots after a pimple

Me neither, I have never seen anything like it. But I’m gonna try out hyaloronic acid and peptide on it and pray to god it goes away
idk if that'll work for ur loose skin but it got rid of redness

cope my eyebags are gone after microneedling

Take a better picture of your eyes so we can help

Take a better picture of your eyes so we can help
0C11776A 8A4F 4D79 80A0 057801763175

Everything has changed, I don’t even look the same I look like a new person wtf am I gonna do. All this because of microneedling

idk if that'll work for ur loose skin but it got rid of redness
What am I supposed to do it looks like FKN horse shit. I wore sunglasses today looking like a complete psycho to hide it 💀🔫