please read this very important/THIS is why i fully wish death upon oldcels/balding people

finn899

finn899

Kraken
so guys i made a simple challenge to prove my theory on why balding below 30 is only accelrated age related,and i just said show me a picture of a guy the same age as timothe charlemet(27) that is balding past norwood 2 and looks as youthful as timothe,somebody used this guy as an example to (looking young for his age)the dude on the left was 27 in this picture (same age as timothe) and timothe clearly age mogs the forehead wrinkle balding guy by 10+ years the funniest part was this user said he was around '40 in this picture' when he was 27 lol PROVING MY POINT,and lastly @arabcelxxx used the same example of a 27 year old (same age as timothe) and the nigga looks deadass older then 40... coincidently arabcell looks 30 yeard old and hes balding at 19... im not hating but ppl who dont accept the agepill/fight it are coping faggots who need to hang

SAME AGE BTW and this is the coper arabcell who looks 30 at 19.. this is what you all look like who get offecnded by the truth
its just sad atthis point guys,i really hate anybody over 21​

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, schizo echochamber and Deleted member 24712
like my nigga the one example you use of a dude who is balding that looks younger that timothe is a dude the same age who looks genuinely old enough to be his dad? like bro you oldcels make me cringe by the day

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
@IAMNOTANINCEL read this please and see how much ppl cope,the only examples ppl gave was a bald dude with hairloss the exact same age as timothe in 27,and timothe clearly looks 15+ years younger,its even funnier how the guy said 'both around 40' when the guy was actually 27 in the photo

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and IAMNOTANINCEL
im balding fast at 20 how i can preserve my skin, its probab my best feature i never had acne or anything and always looked 3 years younger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza and Pakicel
dnrd, i’m balding at 19 and started at 16

I literally said you are probably right lol

im balding fast at 20 how i can preserve my skin, its probab my best feature i never had acne or anything and always looked 3 years younger
let me gues you jerk off alot and lift heavy at the gym often?? they are the 2 biggest speed ups of age/hairloss

@IAMNOTANINCEL read this please and see how much ppl cope,the only examples ppl gave was a bald dude with hairloss the exact same age as timothe in 27,and timothe clearly looks 15+ years younger,its even funnier how the guy said 'both around 40' when the guy was actually 27 in the photo
I didn’t say they look the same age you curry retard obviously thick hair and a nice hairline can make you look more youthful and the opposite can make you look older.
You claimed hair loss is caused by accelerated aging which also means collagen and fat pad loss, skin sagging and other shit, I showed you those 2 examples to prove they are not.

I agree but there are better examples than timothe faggot

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
let me gues you jerk off alot and lift heavy at the gym often?? they are the 2 biggest speed ups of age/hairloss
I do both and look younger than people my age
It’s all genetics and diet a little

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
I didn’t say they look the same age you curry retard obviously thick hair and a nice hairline can make you look more youthful and the opposite can make you look older.
You claimed hair loss is caused by accelerated aging which also means collagen and fat pad loss, skin sagging and other shit, I showed you those 2 examples to prove they are not.
bro its not the hair itself that makes them look younger,a balding person could get a transplant but there face is still aged ahead,the reason why people with good hairlines look younger facially too is bc they are healthy your missing the point bro,and you proved me wrong? one of the guys you used was the exact same age as timothe here...timothe age mogs to death

I do both and look younger than people my age
It’s all genetics and diet a little
cope your a 2019 rotter.. i would bet my life on the line if i seen you in natural lighting and i seen your nowrood 2 hairline/smile and forehead wrinkles you would look older then your age... your mom says you look younger to make you feel better about rotting but you look your age/older ageiong/hairline is nothing to do with genes nobofy is designed to lose hair

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
bro its not the hair itself that makes them look younger,a balding person could get a transplant but there face is still aged ahead,the reason why people with good hairlines look younger facially too is bc they are healthy your missing the point bro,and you proved me wrong? one of the guys you used was the exact same age as timothe here...timothe age mogs to deathView attachment 2556259View attachment 2556260
zygoless feminine dog saved by his hair lol. give the nigga a buzz cut and remove his collagen and its over. He wont survive past 30.

bro its not the hair itself that makes them look younger,a balding person could get a transplant but there face is still aged ahead,the reason why people with good hairlines look younger facially too is bc they are healthy your missing the point bro,and you proved me wrong? one of the guys you used was the exact same age as timothe here...timothe age mogs to deathView attachment 2556259View attachment 2556260
absolutely not cherrypicked. I didn’t miss your point

You claimed hair loss is caused by accelerated aging which also means collagen and fat pad loss, skin sagging and other shit.
you claim hair loss also means your face is aged.

morph TIMOTHE bald and they will look about the same age.

lol u watch that carnivore guy? no i dont

I agree but there are better examples than timothe faggot
i could of used 100 different examples,but these 25 year old rotting niggas with norwood 2 hairlines will not listen and wanrt to cope and not blame it not on rotting but simply genes,your 15 i really hope you dont buy this cope and grow up to be smarter/quit the site soon before you become one of them

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and wsada
cope your a 2019 rotter.. i would bet my life on the line if i seen you in natural lighting and i seen your nowrood 2 hairline/smile and forehead wrinkles you would look older then your age... your mom says you look younger to make you feel better about rotting but you look your age/older ageiong/hairline is nothing to do with genes nobofy is designed to lose hair
Where did your theory come from that heavy lifting and jerking off is pro aging sounds like some 4 chan schizo ramblings

absolutely not cherrypicked. I didn’t miss your point

you claim hair loss also means your face is aged.

morph TIMOTHE bald and they will look about the same age.
both 27,no hair in either picture,bro on the left still has visable forehead lines and still looks 10 years older,keep coping bro

he has no forehead wrinkles on the right picture either or any picture for that matter,but you wanna know who does? your 27 year old 40 lookalike idol View attachment 2556298
I responded to your forehead wrinkle theory in your other thread

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
its insane how he instantly looks 50 years old despite his face not having lost any collagen, brutal hairpill tbh
him bald looks 27 still,the other dude looks 40 bald LOL,dosnt change shit im talking about face not hair,there is still a clear age difference here

so guys i made a simple challenge to prove my theory on why balding below 30 is only accelrated age related,and i just said show me a picture of a guy the same age as timothe charlemet(27) that is balding past norwood 2 and looks as youthful as timothe,somebody used this guy as an example to (looking young for his age)the dude on the left was 27 in this picture (same age as timothe) and timothe clearly age mogs the forehead wrinkle balding guy by 10+ years the funniest part was this user said he was around '40 in this picture' when he was 27 lol PROVING MY POINT,and lastly @arabcelxxx used the same example of a 27 year old (same age as timothe) and the nigga looks deadass older then 40... coincidently arabcell looks 30 yeard old and hes balding at 19... im not hating but ppl who dont accept the agepill/fight it are coping faggots who need to hang

View attachment 2556212View attachment 2556213View attachment 2556214 SAME AGE BTW and this is the coper arabcell who looks 30 at 19.. this is what you all look like who get offecnded by the truthView attachment 2556219View attachment 2556218 its just sad atthis point guys,i really hate anybody over 21​

balding under 30y means you body is fucked up, literaly, its fucked up , you body is dying

balding is linked to heart dissease"s, big prostate and other dangerous dissease"s, its all connected

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, finn899 and lilxder2
balding under 30y means you body is fucked up, literaly, its fucked up , you bodh is dying

balding is linked to heart dissease"s, big prostate and other dangerous dissease"s
finally a non coper who can acknowledge 99/100 perople who are norwood 2 or more at a young age look significantly older then there age facially nothing to do with hair and even if they get a transplant/wig there face will still age faster then it should without actually doing something,that is why finasteride stops hairloss it shrinks the prostate by 20 percent,it wont necessarily make you healthier but it will buy you time until you fix the main habbits that cause bad organs/hairloss, your right hairloss equals dying

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and DR. NICKGA
finally a non coper who can acknowledge 99/100 perople who are norwood 2 or more at a young age look significantly older then there age facially nothing to do with hair and even if they get a transplant/wig there face will still age faster then it should without actually doing something,that is why finasteride stops hairloss it shrinks the prostate by 20 percent,it wont necessarily make you healthier but it will buy you time until you fix the main habbits that cause bad organs/hairloss, your right hairloss equals dying
hair is the bodys indication of your physical healthy,hence why chemo makes you lose all your hair in the same fasion as regualr hairloss just faster,

its very obvious lol but keep doing both lil bro
You’re a dumbass
Forehead expression lines are normal any masculine man shoukd have it or they look like a tranny

You’re just an estrogen maxed zoom tard who copes with smooth skin cause your bones are so brittle klinefelters victim pussy

Reminder average zoomcuck
Hahahahajh

Muh lifting and jerking off will give me wrinkles
You sound like a fucking pussy
Hahahha hahaha

@lilxder2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and lilxder2
Sources?

Also, you're absolutely wrong. Don't disregard decades worth of medical studies.

You’re a dumbass
Forehead expression lines are normal any masculine man shoukd have it or they look like a tranny

View attachment 2556322

You’re just an estrogen maxed zoom tard who copes with smooth skin cause your bones are so brittle klinefelters victim pussy

Reminder average zoomcuck
Hahahahajh

Muh lifting and jerking off will give me wrinkles
You sound like a fucking pussy
Hahahha hahaha
View attachment 2556325
look at the eyebwors in your pic compared to this,brad only had wrinkles after lifting his eyebrows lol even kids have that,brad had 0 forehead wrinkles on his resting face,also i never said forhead wrinkles alone are what madfe that 27 year old 40even if you morphed this bald 27year old with no wrinkles his face still looks 40 bro....

Sources?

Also, you're absolutely wrong. Don't disregard decades worth of medical studies.
ok lil bro,losing hair is genetics,so is cancer LOL according to 'studies' i guess science is king (in your world)

Sources?

hmm it seems like you are a woman....

let the big men discuss and find the solutions, you woman can do woman things like making food and whining!

View attachment 2556330 look at the eyebwors in your pic compared to this,brad only had wrinkles after lifting his eyebrows lol even kids have that,brad had 0 forehead wrinkles on his resting face,also i never said forhead wrinkles alone are what madfe that 27 year old 40even if you morphed this bald 27year old with no wrinkles his face still looks 40 bro.... View attachment 2556334
People who said I look younger commented on my colour as well
I’ll give you that balding men have lost that youthful glow/collagen and look older as a result

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
People who said I look younger commented on my colour as well
I’ll give you that balding men have lost that youthful glow and look older as a result
im happy your starting to get it,you will see all the time 18 year old still having there youtful glow,but you can search /balding on reddit and look at all the 16-18 year old who are balding and not one of them still has there youtful glow

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Hair

Lack of hair destroys even a neotenous face at age 20 like Lachowski despite him being one of the best paid male models of his time.

Balding simply looks creepy and should be reversed with a hair transplant.

It's the exact same face but he looks 35-40+.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and mvp2v1
"muhh source? Muhh source?? Muhh muhh ii suckk dickk muhh proof u dickk iss 15
1 cm?? Muhh"

simple answer i gonna give you: search it up for yourself
im not gonna find all thousand studie"s that connected young balding to a dangerous dissease

I remember reading a article two weeks ago, a young baldcell have 80% more chance of developing "this specific heart dissease" then normal people

View attachment 2556212View attachment 2556213View attachment 2556214 SAME AGE BTW and this is the coper arabcell who looks 30 at 19.. this is what you all look like who get offecnded by the truthView attachment 2556219View attachment 2556218 its just sad atthis point guys,i really hate anybody over 21​

Learn to write

1 cm?? Muhh"

im not gonna find all thousand studie"s that connected young balding to a dangerous dissease

I remember reading a article two weeks ago, a young baldcell have 80% more chance of developing "this specific heart dissease" then normal people
nigga Im not asking for scientific studies, I just wanna know how you came up with that. I'd even accept a reddit conspiracy theory thread as a source

Age don't matter. Only mog.

The left guy would own a harem of German women in central Europe in the middle ages, and cope chalamet would be his boytoy.

BONE DENSITY = YOUTH

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and lilxder2
you just have bad hair genes. @Whatashame :(

1 cm?? Muhh"

funny how 2 ppl on my last post used this guy as an example of looking young for age when bald when he was 27,this is him at 46 lol he looks 55, my theoryh stands right he is ageing at 1.2 times speed

Huh? I'm 36.

View attachment 2556352

Lack of hair destroys even a neotenous face at age 20 like Lachowski despite him being one of the best paid male models of his time.

Balding simply looks creepy and should be reversed with a hair transplant.

It's the exact same face but he looks 35-40+.
Prime chico mogs @Gandy tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
View attachment 2556365View attachment 2556366 funny how 2 ppl on my last post used this guy as an example of looking young for age when bald when he was 27,this is him at 46 lol he looks 55, my theoryh stands right he is ageing at 1.2 times speed
using one picture example is just very dumb

"Muhh i disprove you point, here a photo of a specific celeberity that i choose to backup me agrument"

Its dumb, using 1 picture of someone is not enough to proof something

there need to be a whole studie of 1000 baldcells + or personal experience of 1000+ someone meet

• +1
Reactions: finn899
using one picture example is just very dumb

"Muhh i disprove you point, here a photo of a specific celeberity that i choose to backup me agrument"

Its dumb, using 1 picture of someone is not enough to proof something

there need to be a whole studie of 1000 baldcells + or personal experience of 1000+ someone meet
if they did a study,100 balding men at 20 and,100 with youtful hairlines and they had multiple age groups guess there age(all morphed to have the same haircut) i can guarentee the people with good hairlines would look on average atleast 3-5 years younger tbh im 100 percent confident but then again ill just let these ppl rot