please read this very important/THIS is why i fully wish death upon oldcels/balding people

View attachment 2556382 danm bro you proved my theory wrong,EVEERYBODY LISTEN TO SETH ROGANS RETARDED SON WHO LOOKS 40 AND HAS A LAZY EYE
I just scanned through your post but still didn't understand the point. Don't know about trying to prove anybody wrong. Didn't figure out whether you were trying to say if oldcels are good or if they're bad.

Well, do you like me?

I just scanned through your post but still didn't understand the point. Don't know about trying to prove anybody wrong. Didn't figure out whether you were trying to say if oldcels are good or if they're bad.

Well, do you like me?
im sorry bro i thought you were trying to disreguard my post i was joking bro you dont look retarded or 40 i was just mad and over exaguating bc everybody is ignoring what im saying,i like you bro and sorry for joking around

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
im sorry bro i thought you were trying to disreguard my post i was joking bro you dont look retarded or 40 i was just mad and over exaguating bc everybody is ignoring what im saying,i like you bro and sorry for joking around
my point is balding under 30-35 is not genetic its a sign your body is prematurely ageing/health issues

• +1
Thanks man. No hard feelings.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Thanks man. No hard feelings.
i juast thought you were saying 'im 36' and balding and look insanely good for my age and that annoyed me bc you do look similar to age but could look younger if you did some things ngl

• +1
my point is balding under 30-35 is not genetic its a sign your body is prematurely ageing/health issues
That makes sense. I knew a guy that was full blown bald in middle school. Hair on the sides but progressively went completely bald on top over the course of a year.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
That makes sense. I knew a guy that was full blown bald in middle school. Hair on the sides but progressively went completely bald on top over the course of a year.
and people act like that can be fucking genetic as if he was programmed to go completely bald within a year 😭

• +1
you just have bad hair genes. @Whatashame :(
its sad cause my hair is exactly equal to the thimotee guy, but it got way thinner in the last 6 months and its receding fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and finn899
its sad cause my hair is exactly equal to the thimotee guy, but it got way thinner in the last 6 months and its receding fucking brutal
@Whatashame :(

I'm not sure balding genes and earlier aging genes come in package but what I see among local balding/bald men is that they often cope with hypermasculinity, "taking care of skin/wrinkles is a gay bullshit hurr durr, just grow a beard, bro!", while people who successfully combat balding (fin and other means) also more likely to use other looxmaxes as well, not limited to hair, and take care of themselves more. And people who are not balding at all may be less prone to cope by giving up on face and hitting gym instead. Don't mean like it's full explanation but there is certainly some bias.

I started balding early 20s cuz of vit D deficiency, got HT later. If you're shut in your house all day playing video games and hiding from the sun you're gonna age like shit. Sun is extremely important, just don't burn yourself.

I started balding early 20s cuz of vit D deficiency, got HT later. If you're shut in your house all day playing video games and hiding from the sun you're gonna age like shit. Sun is extremely important, just don't burn yourself.
and did you stop balding after your transplant? when you fixed vit d defitency and got some sun??

and did you stop balding after your transplant? when you fixed vit d defitency and got some sun??
I take 0.5 mg fin so no idea, it's fine so far.

View attachment 2556352

Lack of hair destroys even a neotenous face at age 20 like Lachowski despite him being one of the best paid male models of his time.

Balding simply looks creepy and should be reversed with a hair transplant.

It's the exact same face but he looks 35-40+.

This was Francisco Lachowski at age 20 back in 2011. It says 2012 in the video, but the video was uploaded in 2011. There is a clear difference.

He looks more 25 on that photo like Tom Cruise in Vanilla Sky.

3768939_hair.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Also, can you get back to me on that moisturizer and cleanser on that other thread? I still need your response on that as it's really important for me. I don't want to purchase the wrong product. I can DM you instead, but I'm not sure if you will respond there.