Please save me guys: Nigger Hair

D

Deleted member 52953

BLACKpilled & Philosophizing
.org Help me once please I need to go from

4c nappy hair to this beautiful texture, put me on any hacks that don’t involve $1000 or risking my life

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, datboijj and aesthetic beauty
I sent the wrong reel originally 💀

4c nappy hair to this beautiful texture, put me on any hacks that don’t involve $1000 or risking my life

Getting twists helps this process. First porsperate your hair and use curling cream.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

4c hair has value.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Getting twists helps this process. First porsperate your hair and use curling cream.
He is larping. Look at the comment section the women are simping the guy is some black model.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

become somali

He is larping. Look at the comment section the women are simping the guy is some black model.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
4c hair has value.

yeah nigger value
I wish i could attack you but from all my research curly hair doesn't actually exist in nature
and in my experimentation with my own body, my hair is getting more soft and less and less curly
even tho my experiment has absolutly no relation to my hair
so yeah you are pretty much right
it's made up value for something that we have to deal with

dreads is the only way for blacks to ascend, gives u infinite SMV

• JFL
Reactions: i hear voices
He is not black

Just fry your shit theory

He is not black
He’s Brazilian with African DNA, but just looking at him, I’d say he has an equal amount or more white dna than black dna, so he’s only ‘black’ in amerikkka

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
He’s Brazilian with African DNA, but just looking at him, I’d say he has an equal amount or more white dna than black dna, so he’s only ‘black’ in amerikkka
Facts.

You mean you want your hair to go from type 4 to type 3?

You mean you want your hair to go from type 4 to type 3?
Basically but I’m pretty sure this is 3C-4A, I still see some kinks, but the curls are really nice instead of nappy

Cope they are caucasoid and thus sexy
No, lmao on avg Horn Africans are subhuman, the most outbreeding by Africans is done by West Africans, particularly Nigerian and Ghanaian men. Indians are also caucasoid, are they sexy?

• Ugh..
No, lmao on avg Horn Africans are subhuman, the most outbreeding by Africans is done by West Africans, particularly Nigerian and Ghanaian men. Indians are also caucasoid, are they sexy?
The Closer to whites the sexier

I wish i could attack you but from all my research curly hair doesn't actually exist in nature
and in my experimentation with my own body, my hair is getting more soft and less and less curly
even tho my experiment has absolutly no relation to my hair
so yeah you are pretty much right
it's made up value for something that we have to deal with
Me?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
The Closer to whites the sexier
Cringe bro, a lot of white phenotypes are subhuman, it is all phenotypes, but yea I would say southern European is the peak male phenotype for various reasons, nord men aren’t top 3, nord phenotype in females is probably the best though

Nords on average are the smallest, nerdiest European phenotype, this site gasses them up because Hitler was like Blond Hair Blue Eyes >>>

• +1
Cringe bro, a lot of white phenotypes are subhuman, it is all phenotypes, but yea I would say southern European is the peak male phenotype for various reasons, nord men aren’t top 3, nord phenotype in females is probably the best though

Nords on average are the smallest, nerdiest European phenotype, this site gasses them up because Hitler was like Blond Hair Blue Eyes >>>
I was obs joking dumy dummy silly billy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52953
do u not know that youre shooting yourself in the foot as a black person if your hair isn't long

You cannot achieve that texture naturally no matter how much cream you use especially if your 100% negro from central/west Africa. If you want this you must get a perm even though it destroys your hair in the long run.

niggermax/bbcmax

max out ur nigger statue in society
ur a BLACK nigger so become the best of all BLACK NIGGER
become a billionaire,get 2 3 swiss bank account and get a luxembourg residency so u can't pay taxes, buy a jet and a yacht for example the 600m $ somnio yacht so u can flex on the brokies, also don't forget to get a instagram account where u flex on the broke retard nigger like u are, so they can be jealous and they're sisters can see it.

May god bless u brotha

black retard nigga monkey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52953
Basically but I’m pretty sure this is 3C-4A, I still see some kinks, but the curls are really nice instead of nappy
Do you have a full curly hair routine? What's your own hair type? I can't help you if I don't know what's your routine like.
If you do you should try some curl cream or gel that weighs down your hair as much as possible. This helps make it go from type 4 to type 3 by lengthening your curl pattern. Aveda's nutriplenish products have that effect

Finger curls and a fade will get you pretty close for cheap without damaging your hair. Just search youtube for like "defined finger curls short 4c hair" and you should be able to find a guide for it. I can't help you since I have longer hair and not sure how similar the process is. Detangling it for that should be night and day easier though.