Pls help me with my nasolabial folds

Leo0509

Leo0509

Apprentice
women care about your bones, not about how your skin bends while you smile
I don‘t smile in this pics
This must be some kind of a defense mechanism, you have one of the worst philtrums i've seen on a person and you're worried about your nonexistent nasolabial folds
I don‘t care about the philtrum that much like about the folds

6ft5manlet

6ft5manlet

giga mogger
I‘m verry depressed about them pls help me, can you tell me some ultimate nasolabial folds guide?
No one cares about that invisible shit, cuck. Man up before I beat you and your family into submission.

Simone Nobili

Simone Nobili

Erudite
Dude how often are you gonna make a thread about it you dumbass

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty isn’t skin deep, it’s bone deep
This is what my fold looked like before the stressy time
Okay. You went through a very stressful time and now your folds increased everso slightly. It’s only noticeable if you compare them and if you aspie analyze it. No one IRL will notice.

Leo0509

Leo0509

Apprentice
Okay. You went through a very stressful time and now your folds increased everso slightly. It’s only noticeable if you compare them and if you aspie analyze it. No one IRL will notice.
I think nobody understand it here.
In the stressfull time my folds were extremly bad and I looked like I aged 30 years. I looked like a monster.
With lots of hard work and discipline , my skin got much better, but still not as good as it was.
Do you understand what a nightmare it is to look that different in about 3 weeks?
When some body part just changed completly? I never thought this could happen at the age of 18.
I‘m sorry that I made so much threads but I only get answers like ‚retin a‘ or ‚you have no folds‘..

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty isn’t skin deep, it’s bone deep
I think nobody understand it here.
In the stressfull time my folds were extremly bad and I looked like I aged 30 years. I looked like a monster.
With lots of hard work and discipline , my skin got much better, but still not as good as it was.
Do you understand what a nightmare it is to look that different in about 3 weeks?
When some body part just changed completly? I never thought this could happen at the age of 18.
I‘m sorry that I made so much threads but I only get answers like ‚retin a‘ or ‚you have no folds‘..
Because you really don’t. I have no folds when I look in a mirror but when I take a pic they stand out. You do realize you are making it worse because you’re stressing about it? Retin a and don’t worrying about something that everyone has in a picture.

Leo0509

Leo0509

Apprentice
Because you really don’t. I have no folds when I look in a mirror but when I take a pic they stand out. You do realize you are making it worse because you’re stressing about it? Retin a and don’t worrying about something that everyone has in a picture.
When I take a picture in bad lightning and looking in the mirror in the same position, I have them too. Sure, in good lightning they are not noticeable but if there‘s some strong light from the side , they are noticeable. I have lots of pics and when I look at pics before the ‚stress‘ the skin looked much better and flat.
And nobody belives me in this forum but it is giving me big problmes IRL.
Before this, I had contact with lots of girls and lots of friends.
Now I have almost nobody.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)