[Poll] Do you have a girlfriend at the moment?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
ONS, FWB excluded

ovER.

A girlfriend with a hot foid is the ultimate challenge lookswise.

You might good look enough to fuck you one day and then pretend you never existed before but wanting you to settle down with them for a while because they consider u to be so special not tort u go is way more difficult and actually the ultimate blackpill everything matters theory where you need looks personality money etc...

Take this LTR pill.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
ovER.

A girlfriend with a hot foid is the ultimate challenge lookswise.

You might good look enough to fuck you one day and then pretend you never existed before but wanting you to settle down with them for a while because they consider u to be so special not tort u go is way more difficult and actually the ultimate blackpill everything matters theory where you need looks personality money etc...

Take this LTR pill.

Many girls will settle with someone then cheat on them. Girls won't cheat on chad though. The ultimate challenge lookswise (and personality wise) is to be in a happy LTR where nobody settles. That is honestly reserved for Chad only - or normie with subhuman standards.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2227, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
Many girls will settle with someone then cheat on them. Girls won't cheat on chad though. The ultimate challenge lookswise (and personality wise) is to be in a happy LTR where nobody settles. That is honestly reserved for Chad only - or normie with subhuman standards.
Thanks for confirming the be chad or death theory again buddy boyo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Vidyacoper and Mansnob
Thanks for confirming the be chad or death theory again buddy boyo

Its pretty funny to think about really. In todays society, everything is stacked against normal men. Women are seen as beautiful angels with life on tutorial difficulty. But everything fades away in the wake of Chad. Being Chad is the only way of living life in pure bliss. There are faults with every other ways of existing on this earth, but not if you are Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Vidyacoper and 2 others
I wanted to LTR and girl, she invited me for ONS and after a few days discovered she had a boyfriend jfl at today's women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Usum and Mansnob
Chad or the MOTHERFUCKING death. What we're living tbh.

And yes that's what i meant. You literally need to be chad but if she's in ur looks level looks won't be enough, you need dick and financial stability.
I wanted to LTR and girl, she invited me for ONS and after a few days discovered she had a boyfriend jfl at today's women
Fuck

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Its pretty funny to think about really. In todays society, everything is stacked against normal men. Women are seen as beautiful angels with life on tutorial difficulty. But everything fades away in the wake of Chad. Being Chad is the only way of living life in pure bliss. There are faults with every other ways of existing on this earth, but not if you are Chad.
Yes, you can "live" as an average man in the sense that you are able to survive (food, water, job, money, housing etc) but you're forever doomed to stay in the background as an invisible secondary role. You can never experience the full validation and self actualization a successful male is supposed to to have. Chad on the other hand can truly "just be himself" and live a happy life without any lack of sexual resources, admiration and validation.

It's all or nothing, be chad or rope.

The only good think about ons is that u won't be cucked while being emotionally invested lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
94.4% no

based forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Velvet
does my hand count

no I do not. It’s a sensitive topic

Never had one

Honestly, even though I’m relatively black pilled, i have a gf just because she’s smart as fuck(medschool) and helps me with my academics. She also cleans for me and buys me a lot of food. I took her v card so I’m not worried about anything.

If something were to happen it wouldn’t be the end of the world anyways; people aren’t scarce and she’s replaceable

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Usum
i am near 21 years..girl dont even look in my direction :D

i am near 21 years..girl dont even look in my direction :D
Way for you to go
74ED4C5D 41DD 44B3 8CC4 B1884EFA0DE8

24 years old and never even touched a woman

He did it at 30 years old.
at 30 year old..women turn me off.they become look like my grand mother when they hit 25.why do i look like 20 year old or younger but girls my age look like 40 year old..im 20!

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
No. But i have a moment for gf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Shodredux, Peachy and 1 other person
Never

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Never

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
There's only one girl I want rn, just using other girls to support my ego while I try to get her.