Which of these male names do you consider "ethnic"?

Which of these male names do you consider "ethnic"?

• Total voters
So what fucking ethnicity are mestizos and triracials then
and Filipinos
By ethnics I thought middle easterns or asians
Latinos are pretty much europeans just with dark skin

you fucking brown SHIT don't ever separate MENAs from latinos ever again

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
if you think mutts are europeans FUCKING NECK AND HANG YOURSELF I AM NOT FUCKING MORE ETHNIC THAN A LATINO BECAUSE I AM LITERALLY HALF WHITE AS WELL AS BEING MENA. A MESTIZO IS HALF WHITE AND A TRIRACIAL ISN'T ALL WHITE EITHER

KYS CUNT

Found the curry shitskins

you fucking brown SHIT don't ever separate MENAs from latinos ever again
Menas which you mean south europeans are white, and latins are descendants of spanish colonisateursmixed with native americans.
But ok, anybody who doesn't have white skin is ethnic

Menas which you mean south europeans are white, and latins are descendants of spanish colonisateursmixed with native americans.
But ok, anybody who doesn't have white skin is ethnic
SO ACCORDING TO THAT LOGIC MULATTOS AND HAPAS ARE WHITE.
KYS YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING CURRY FUCKING CUNT

if you think mutts are europeans FUCKING NECK AND HANG YOURSELF I AM NOT FUCKING MORE ETHNIC THAN A LATINO BECAUSE I AM LITERALLY HALF WHITE AS WELL AS BEING MENA. A MESTIZO IS HALF WHITE AND A TRIRACIAL ISN'T ALL WHITE EITHER

KYS CUNT
Don't be so angry bro, I just gave my honest opinion

Mexicans have these kinf of people who are true descendants of spanish colonisateurs

And when you mentioned other spanish names I thought you meant european spanish people jfl

JFL how the fuck is omar more ethnic than ernesto
Curries should rope en masse
Omar is arab name, ernesto is european name

Don't be so angry bro, I just gave my honest opinion
View attachment 2881782View attachment 2881784
Mexicans have these kinf of people who are true descendants of spanish colonisateurs

And when you mentioned other spanish names I thought you meant european spanish people jfl
No. I mean latinos as well as whites. Now stop thinking omar is more ehtnic than humberto + KYS fucking curry

No. I mean latinos as well as whites. Now stop thinking omar is more ehtnic than humberto + KYS fucking curry
I thought at the begining european spanish people not latins then we mentioned latins
and no I'm white

Honestly never found any men more paler than me in this forum
Ernesto "Ernie" Corpus Abella[3] (born March 22, 1950[4]) is a Filipino businessman, writer and former evangelist who served in the Duterte administration as Presidential Spokesperson (2016–2017) and Undersecretary for Strategic Communications and Research of the Department of Foreign Affairs (2017–2021).[5] He ran unsuccessfully as an independent candidate in the 2022 Philippine presidential election.

ERnest or ernesto have both European origins
Ernesto "Ernie" Corpus Abella[3] (born March 22, 1950[4]) is a Filipino businessman, writer and former evangelist who served in the Duterte administration as Presidential Spokesperson (2016–2017) and Undersecretary for Strategic Communications and Research of the Department of Foreign Affairs (2017–2021).[5] He ran unsuccessfully as an independent candidate in the 2022 Philippine presidential election.
if SEAcels are considered white then lifefuel for SEAcels

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
Filipin people were conquered by spanish people, what are you saying

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING BROWN CUNT.
Man honestly I had respect for you before this moment now you really start to get on my nerves
Send your photo and I will send mine
If you are more black or brown than me you'll delete this account and never go back here you dumb fuck

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Man honestly I had respect for you before this moment now you really start to get on my nerves
Send your photo and I will send mine
If you are more black or brown than me you'll delete this account and never go back here you dumb fuck
How am I getting on your nerves. I don't get how omar is more ethnic than ernesto. I hate curries

title. @TechnoBoss
Multiple-choice poll.

BTW latinos are considered ethnic, brownoid jeets.
@butterworld tell me how humberto is whiter than omar or I will slit your curry head

Fuck curries pajeets.
It depends. Dalits like @sub5c3l and @shizuku11111 are annoying while brahmin moggers like @mayo mogger , @BrahminBoss and @RAMU KAKA are high IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, RAMU KAKA, mayo mogger and 1 other person
It depends. Dalits like @sub5c3l and @shizuku11111 are annoying while brahmin moggers like @mayo mogger , @BrahminBoss and @RAMU KAKA are high IQ
y

hang all curries

Why are we ethnic. Ethnic make it seems as if white people are normal humans and other humans are not. Make more effort instead of ''y'' bhai

Why are we ethnic. Ethnic make it seems as if white people are normal humans and other humans are not. Make more effort instead of ''y'' bhai
all curries should KTS in minecraft. they think latinos and EVEN RICECELS are white.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
all curries should KTS in minecraft. they think latinos and EVEN RICECELS are white.
European mediterraneans like greeks, albanians (and even lebanese, some north africans(ik they are not european)) claim to be white. It is so funny to see them fighting over who is more white online.

• So Sad
European mediterraneans like greeks, albanians (and even lebanese, some north africans(ik they are not european)) claim to be white. It is so funny to see them fighting over who is more white online.
@Xangsane if you had the chance to kill me would you do it ?
FUCKING JEETS

• JFL