[POLL] Do you sleep in socks?

do u slp in scsx

• Total voters
No bro, I hate the feeling of socks on my feet.

• +1
Reactions: Edi, kobecel and dogtown
gross
won't your socks smell like shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, RichardSpencel, Alexanderr and 6 others
I’ve been wearing the same pair of socks for 4 days in a row
Boy if you remove your socks before bed why don't you just use new ones in the morning

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Boy if you remove your socks before bed why don't you just use new ones in the morning

I like these socks they’re comfy

• JFL
Reactions: fobos
My feet get this weird itchy, irritated feeling if I sleep in socks
Yes, they’re like sports socks, the mog cheep thin material socks hard
I can't wear same socks. Mine start to stink after 2 hours lol. I have hyperhidrosis; my palms and soles sweat profusely for no reason most of the day, so it makes my feet stink and hands clamy. I don't even like doing handshakes with people cause of this.

• So Sad
My feet get this weird itchy, irritated feeling if I sleep in socks

I can't wear same socks. Mine start to stink after 2 hours lol. I have hyperhidrosis; my palms and soles sweat profusely for no reason most of the day, so it makes my feet stink and hands clamy. I don't even like doing handshakes with people cause of this.

I’m also wearing the same t shirt for 3 days, that I’ve been running in twice JFL

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I’m also wearing the same t shirt for 3 days, that I’ve been running in twice JFL
How do you not smell like shit bro. You're gonna become like @Krezo, good-looking, but bad hygiene. How often do you shower? Sometimes i go 2-3 days not showering, but I always change underwear, socks, and shirt. Only thing i wear more than once is pants.

How do you not smell like shit bro. You're gonna become like @Krezo, good-looking, but bad hygiene. How often do you shower? Sometimes i go 2-3 days not showering, but I always change underwear, socks, and shirt. Only thing i wear more than once is pants.

I shower every day, I kinda like the smell of my sweat tbh

Krezo mogs my hygiene to oblivion

Low t if you don't sleep naked

• +1
Reactions: Edi, dogtown and hebbewem
I sleep with socks. I can wear them for several days and they do not have any bad odor (even during summer).

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and fobos
I use the same pair of socks all week (inclduing gymcelling)

Who's gonna smell ur feet ya autist
You just get used to the smell. People around you still smell it because it becomes overpowering. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel
what kind of weirdo does that?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
yeah... i dont like seeing/noticing my toes

I’ve been wearing the same pair of socks for 4 days in a row
On incels.is some guy said he has the same underwear for 5 days

• JFL
Why would I sleep in socks? I have impressive feet :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Sometimes yes and sometimes no.

Yes Bro

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac