[Poll] How many points are lost for being black?

How many points are lost for being black?

• Total voters
You Lying about my Tinder results and dick size is 100% bullying. You will soon be added to my ignore list if you don't stop.
In this thread you bullied the fuck out of me
https://incels.is/threads/being-tall-61-with-a-micropenis-is-slowly-killing-me.198975/

I didn't lie about your tinder, just fucking lol. I just said that I don't see how it's possible how you don't get matches, I would have thought any black male would get matches in tinder due to BBC halo
BBC halo doesnt work for non-Tyrones.

Just yesterday during my approaches, a foid told me "you're probably one of those black guys who has a small dick haha!". Not exact words but it was brutal as fuck. They could sense my subhumanity instantly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 7173
IS 5'10/5'11 barefoot decent height?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I'm 5" X 3.5".

BBC game only works for 7.5" (or 7") and up. Stormcuck cope if you think otherwise.

Reminder that I swipped 1,000+ times on Tinder and got ZERO MATCHES. ONS and LTR are all lies
Damn yeah I’m white so idk much about the dating market for ethnics but I’d imagine unless your at least 6 feet and big your not gonna be getting a whole lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Damn yeah I’m white so idk much about the dating market for ethnics but I’d imagine unless your at least 6 feet and big your not gonna be getting a whole lot.
Simply put it:

If you're black and don't have at LEAST one of the following, it never even began for you

1. Actual BBC (7.5" minimum)
2. good looks
3. tall height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and SexyMofo
I didn't lie about your tinder, just fucking lol. I just said that I don't see how it's possible how you don't get matches, I would have thought any black male would get matches in tinder due to BBC halo
What kind of low IQ is that ? You can literally make a tinder acc with a below average looking black guy to see how much a myth BBC is.

Now lets think again, you would probably start bullshitting "Tinder aint real life sweaty, blacks are slaying through daygame approaches :soy::soy:" like Brendio.

I mean how hard could it be the accept whites have the highest SMV while there are 10s online dating study prooving this ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Simply put it:

If you're black and don't have at LEAST one of the following, it never even began for you

2. good looks
3. tall height

Cope. You need all three.

• +1
Simply put it:

2. good looks
3. tall height
Who is the guy in your avi

With all honesty I would say 2 with typical negroid features
Doesn’t lose anything if it’s mullatto Meeks pheno tho

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7098
black is a big spectrum if you are light-skin i don't think it makes a big difference.

White/european facial features though are so much more perceived as attractive and hair halo is real for whites, both of these blacks are sadly missing out on.

if they are dark-blacks they lose like 3-4 points/10. just because so many foids would categorically not date them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 4332
Shit thread BBC halo always adds at least 1 point jfl

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 4332
Halo exists nonetheless. When she sees your microp it's too late
Bullshit.

A foid literally told me "You're probably one of those black guys with a small dick haha! piss off loser". Mind you, this is with full clothes and 6ft social distance

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Copeful
Bullshit.

A foid literally told me "You're probably one of those black guys with a small dick haha! piss off loser"

u probably look low T asf lmfao. How tall r u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 6873, xefo and 1 other person
They hate you because you are a recessed subhuman, not because of your race.

ngl copers on this forum blow racepill out of proportion. If anything being ethnic will be a halo in the future jfl

This is out of /10 and how many points lost compared to a white guy of the same Looks/Height/Everything.

IMO being black takes at least 3 points off my SMV. If I was tall white GL and NT I wouldnt be posting here.
only 1 if said nog doesnt rlly have nigger nose/lips if they do then 2-3.

I'm 5" X 3.5".

BBC game only works for 7.5" (or 7") and up. Stormcuck cope if you think otherwise.

Reminder that I swipped 1,000+ times on Tinder and got ZERO MATCHES. ONS and LTR are all lies
you have to have a good face and height as well face and LMS braggs about his BBC but he's ugly so "BBC game" doesnt work for him

• +1
If this is you, you don't even look black (without the face). If women feel they can disrespect you like how you say they do, it's literally just you not your race. I've never heard of any random girl saying that to any man but you must be tragically deficient in T.

If this is you, you don't even look black (without the face). If women feel they can disrespect you like how you say they do, it's literally just you not your race. I've never heard of any random girl saying that to any man but you must be tragically deficient in T.
For some reason, I get far more respect from guys IRL than I get from foids IRL.

Guys have never disrespected me the way foids do.

Also chemically I am not lowT lol. I most likely have average or above average ng/dL test levels because I made great Strength progress gymcelling.

Last edited:
For some reason, I get far more respect from guys IRL than I get from foids IRL.

Also chemically I am not lowT lol. I most likely have average or above average ng/dL test levels because I made great Strength progress gymcelling.

Fuck foids, useless fucking creatures and bullshit stuff. Honestly IMO, being a nigga doesn't count off anything unless you act stereotypical among your race. All thugish and with nasty clothes and shit. Niggas like Tyson Beckford and sexy ass Broderick Hunter maximize good blackness to the max and any Stacy would drop her pants for them

The only way foids will disrespect you like that is if you look low T, there's no way around it.

The only way foids will disrespect you like that is if you look low T, there's no way around it.
Or if they realize BBC meme is simply fucking bullshit.

Or if they realize BBC meme is simply fucking bullshit.
If they said it to you it's because you look soy, girls don't utter shit like that towards men that look manly unless you have history. You need to stop deflecting and look yourself in the mirror. It's you not your race.

If they said it to you it's because you look soy, girls don't utter shit like that towards men that look manly unless you have history. You need to stop deflecting and look yourself in the mirror. It's you not your race.
More cope.

Just accept the fact that foids dont buy into BBC theory bullshit.

Only male white cucks believe in BBC theory

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Tyson Beckford isn’t losing any points because of it so 0

• JFL
Tyson Beckford isn’t losing any points because of it so 0
Exception not the rule.

Beckford is 1 in a million looks. The VAST MAJORITY of black men will never look like him.

This is out of /10 and how many points lost compared to a white guy of the same Looks/Height/Everything.

IMO being black takes at least 3 points off my SMV. If I was tall white GL and NT I wouldnt be posting here.
A lot of girls like blacks tbh ngl

• WTF
reminder BBC is a negative stereotype if people expect you to have an 9 incher and you really have a 5 incher it's over

• So Sad
The same number that's compensated for by having a BBC and easily making the girl you fuck beg for your coke can cock every night.

• Hmm...
The same number that's compensated for by having a BBC and easily making the girl you fuck beg for your coke can cock every night.
5" X 3.5"

Minimum 1 point off but likely even more than that

Notice how all the cucks saying 0 or that black dudes have it easy arent even black.... JFL what is wrong with these retarded cucks.

Black dudes are totally incel if they arent tall, athletic, stylemaxxed, NT/game maxxed, and into thug/rap culture period. like a black nerd who is skinny doesnt have a chance... its easily the worst for black dudes who dont fit the tyrone niche...

• +1
More cope.

Just accept the fact that foids dont buy into BBC theory bullshit.

Only male white cucks believe in BBC theory

Hopeless, low T, and soy. That's why you can't get pussy

• JFL
Hopeless, low T, and soy. That's why you can't get pussy
No, its because I have an ugly face, 5'9" and foids racism against black men.

I'm literally 2psl

its good men respect you

• +1
Tbh I am complimented daily and my aesthetics are never denied.

With women if I wanted their attention I'd get Stacey's of all colors. With bi men I get handsome men mostly white some, some black.

With gay men I have a lot of people compliment me, however not being a very masculine example of blackness I dont have many takers.

Its dramatic how I can get 8-9 women but most men into me who are gay are rarely above a 7. My first gay partner however was definently a 9 and he told me I was equal to him.

Also having proportional features is not eurocentric, some of yall are stupid as fuck thinking people having the widest nostrils is the most African.
@knajjd
See you in ban appeals

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
You gain points for being a nigger in age of BLM.

• JFL
You gain points for being a nigger in age of BLM.
yeah bro thats why every singe woman I approach rejects me bro....

Only Tyrones benefit from BLM. stormcuck coper if you say otherwise.
https://incels.is/threads/what-the-...ment-really-means-the-truth-about-blm.214099/

yeah bro thats why every singe woman I approach rejects me bro....

Only Tyrones benefit from BLM. stormcuck coper if you say otherwise.
https://incels.is/threads/what-the-...ment-really-means-the-truth-about-blm.214099/
dat's because you an incel nigger, a niggcel. Normie niggers are doing fine

dat's because you an incel nigger, a niggcel. Normie niggers are doing fine
Yeah I'm a sub4 truecel, but that doesn't mean "normie" blacks are doing fine either.

I have a 6/10 face black friend who is the same height and age as me and he's a KHHV who gets rejected too.

Face the reality and stop coping. Non-Tyrone blacks are either incels or struggle extremely hard to get laid.

It literally doesnt matter if you are attractive