POLL: Is the average .ORG User better or worse looking than the average Normie?

Is the average .ORG User better or worse looking than the average Normie?

• .org users are BETTER looking than average normie

• .org users are WORSE looking than the average normie

Results are only viewable after voting.
EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Is the average .ORG User better or worse looking than the average Normie?

I’ve been wanting to ask this for a while.

One argument for .org users being better looking than normies is that technically they are making steps to improve their looks, therefore they should be better looking than non looksmaxxed normies?

On the other hand, one argument for .org users to be uglier on average than normies is that: since .org users felt the need to improve their looks, it is more likely that the site attracts uglier people that feel the NEED to improve their looks because they are not getting pussy. This means the site gets infested with ltns who found the site only due to their bad looks and need to improve meanwhile a normie htn wouldn’t feel the need to improve their looks therefore they are less likely to go out and search for looksmaxxes and find this site.

Answer the poll and reply with your argument

• +1
Reactions: capybara and emeraldglass
Without taking account for age then theybare better looking if it does then they are worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Can only speak with The guys who posted their pics here are reference. No pic uploaded users may be worse looking we don’t know

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and EnglandBadman
Can only speak with The guys who posted their pics here are reference. No pic uploaded users may be worse looking we don’t know
Good point

probably neither

• +1
Reactions: skeet, Magnum Opus and Deleted member 43403
Everyone in rating section Is 4.5 PSL + while normies have usually rounded jaws and unremarkable Eye areas

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, TheDragon, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
Org users on average are much better looking than dead average normies but slightly worse looking than festival going outside loving normies

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, mvp2v1, zura and 2 others
Without taking account for age then theybare better looking if it does then they are worse
Obviously taking account for age everyone mogs the millions of 60+ year olds walking around

.org Users Are The Average Normies IRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, skeet and Mr. President
i dont see as many attractive zoomers in events on average as on here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr. President and the BULL
Everyone in rating section Is 4.5 PSL + while normies have usually rounded jaws and unremarkable Eye areas
Never Seen Someone Post Unfrauded Pics There Other Than @looksmaxxer2

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and the BULL
Obviously taking account for age everyone mogs the millions of 60+ year olds walking around
Not the case here. I get height-mogged by 6'6 oldcels.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
i'm afraid you're 5'9" bro
subhuman cope
Never Seen A More Narcy User Than You
3668168 1695832115326

• JFL
Reactions: tyroneorkms, st.hamudi but 6‘5, capybara and 4 others
  • JFL
Why would I lie about being a manlet xd? Were I to larp, I would say that I'm 6'5 or smth.
Many ppl think they're 6' then get faced with reality

More than half people here are curries.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, EnglandBadman, Deleted member 43403 and 1 other person
Many ppl think they're 6' then get faced with reality
I got measured with a stadiometer. 184cm. My mother was short but it is what it is.

I got measured with a stadiometer. 184cm. My mother was short but it is what it is.
Many doctors do measurements error
I know 5'9" guys Who got measured at 6'

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Many doctors do measurements error
I know 5'9" guys Who got measured at 6'
I'm not from India and I have pics of me standing next to a door. No point in arguing.

• JFL
.org are usually worse looking because they tend to be ugly hence why they come here and rarely lookmax and mostly rot + normies are softmaxxing hard atp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman and St.TikTokcel
I'm not from India and I have pics of me standing next to a door. No point in arguing.
Stats show than northern Italians are taller than pole subhumans yet you keep getting heightmogged by oldfarts
Something doesn't add on

.org are usually worse looking because they tend to be ugly hence why they come here and rarely lookmax and mostly rot + normies are softmaxxing hard atp
All of Them Migrated To Incel.is To Cry With Each Other

Stats show than northern Italians are taller than pole subhumans yet you keep getting heightmogged by oldfarts
Something doesn't add on
I'm not from poland but whatever.

• JFL
I'm not from poland but whatever.
Only region that would be believable would be the balkans but you live where they speak in cyrillic so no way

Yes but not the curries, the curries are worse looking

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and the BULL
When i walk around my Village i feel like i'm in Attack of titans
Yeah, indeed, terroni browns look like titans compared to you.

• JFL
@SurgeryEnjoyer @Grel Hellscream

brutal for us
The stats are pretty accurate ngl, except in some northern upper class rich areas where the average is like 1.85/1.86.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Bro you get mogged in fucking Poland are you even trying
I'm not in poland but the thing is, average male in any country (ofc not including muttland) is 6'2 and has full package. Zygos, jaw and eyes. It's just that .org subhumans are total genetic abominations compared to normalfags.

• JFL
I'm not in poland but the thing is, average male in any country (ofc not including muttland) is 6'2 and has full package. Zygos, jaw and eyes. It's just that .org subhumans are total genetic abominations compared to normalfags.
then why when you swipe in krakow you see 99% of them are subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi and St.TikTokcel
it got debunked you cherrypicked and lied as always
Idk, those were triple-texting my becky fish xd but at least you mog them.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I swiped through 300. Different locations I guess xd.

• JFL
Below-average-looking people are much more likely to come to a site like this to try and improve. If everyone looks maxed then the site would definitely be above average, but 90% are schizo rotters.